13-13: 2012.03.27

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

89 replies to this topic

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Mar 24, 2012 @ 7:40 AM

SEASON 12 FAN FAVORITES ANTONE, BECKY AND VINNY RETURN -- To address the excuse “exercise is boring,” trainer Dolvett Quince spices things up by taking contestants to a Zumba class, and trainer Bob Harper takes the players mountain biking. In this week’s pop challenge, the seven remaining contestants try to load boxes of food on to seven trucks, with the contestant who finishes first getting the chance to pay it forward by donating the products to their hometown food bank. Then a cooking challenge, that begins at the market and ends at the ranch, finds the contestants racing against time to whip up a healthy, tasty and creative dish. Their judges will be season 12 fan favorites Antone, Becky and Vinny, who stick around to get better acquainted with the contestants before another weigh-in and elimination sends a player home. Alison Sweeney hosts the series.

Two Bluejays

Two Bluejays

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:37 PM

Shut up Antoine. Someone is really desperately clinging to their 14th minute of fame. That whole confrontation in the gym between him and Chris really reeked of producer shenanigans.

While I'm sad to see that Conda's still on for yet ANOTHER week and irritated that she made it to make over week (BOO), I am happy to see Kim won the 1000$ per pound loss challenge. I suppose excepting Chris and her Santa Shack of Woe, Kim could probably use it the most since it seems like she doesn't have much of a support group. Not surprised that the Conda Mafia voted out Megan (Megs? Seriously? Where did that come from?) and kept Mark. Congrats on her engagement but my roomie and I were kind of surprised that she picked Conda to be one of her bridesmaid. Actually horrified is a more accurate description. Conda? Seriously?

Next week is only one hour. Yay?

Edited by Two Bluejays, Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:38 PM.

Wibnix

Wibnix

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Backgammon, reading, animals, Foo Fighters, lotsa TV.

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:40 PM

What happened to Bob cutting off Megan's hair and killing her? Luckily she avoided him and ended up getting engaged!! That was a very cute story and she does look good. We are having quite the dramatic homecomings this season!

Jeremy never fails to mention "the ladies" that are apparently waiting for him, stud that he is, the second he gets off the ranch. How you forget eggs for French Toast when it is one of the two main ingredients astounds me.

The cooking challenge was less boring than usual and it was nice to see Season 12 contestants maintaining their weights. Maybe those were the only three that did.

Ugh, now I know why I hate Zumba-- that music makes me want to poke my eardrums out. Buddy was pretty funny though, acting out the songs.

Glad Chris is making it to makeover week!!

Blue Stingray

Blue Stingray

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:42 PM

Chris, Chris, Chris... what a mess you still are. OK, on the one hand, I would have been pissed at Antone also. He's not in a position to psychoanalyze. But... I just get the feeling Chris would have reacted the same way to a licensed therapist who told her the same thing. It was just too over the top.

And I actually think it was dumb to set such tight time constraints on the cooking challenge, unless they had been given time in advance to plan. Chris's recipe probably could have been really good with a few more minutes prep time. I remember a similar challenge a few seasons back where they worked in teams, but had much more time to plan, shop, and cook.

I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed Jeremy tonight (what is WRONG with me?). He was kind of playing a stereotype of "dumb man who knows nothing about cooking", but he was funny with his lame-ass attempt to salvage something from his egg-less French toast. Loved Allison's "Okay, let's make fun of Jeremy now". He was a good sport (for once this season!).

So glad Conda lost the challenge after being so obnoxiously confident. Her stew looked like nothing more than a bowl of tomato sauce served in a head of cabbage.

How cute was Buddy at Zumba? And why do I like these people tonight? Sheesh. I'm even still rooting for Kim, who was almost a vile as Conda a few weeks back. I guess with no one likeable in the house, she wins by default for being pathetic now that she's out of the cool crowd.

edited because Zuma = an album by Neil Young, not a form of dance exercise.

Edited by Blue Stingray, Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:44 PM.

Ms Chicklet

Ms Chicklet

Stalker

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:47 PM

Wonder how Kimmy felt when Megan walked through the door. "I threw myself on the sword for nothing?!"

Good on her fiance for losing that weight while he was gone. But Conda as a bridesmaid? Only if Megan is doing the "Have a bigger bridesmaid so I look skinnier" schtick.

Glad Chris is going to make it to makeover week. I can't wait to see what she looks like with her gray covered and a hair/makeup/fashion look to match her age rather than her husband's age.

Loved seeing the fleeting bitchface from Conda when Kim won the cooking challenge. No amount of editing can hide the real Conda. Vinny, Antone and Becky look fantastic.

kelly28rn

kelly28rn

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:50 PM

My first thought when Megan was eliminated - That poor horse. She's still pretty big for the poor thing.

Are we certain that the walk out is even going to be shown? Maybe it happened off camera and the show will minimize it due to bad publicity.

I wonder between Buddy and Mark who would have been eliminated. I believe those two have voted exactly the same.

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

I think Antone was out of line the way he spoke to Chris, but she should have either made something else, or sliced the chicken in strips so that it would have time to cook properly.
This is another of those "haven't they ever watched the show before" things, because this isn't the first time a contestant has presented raw meat to the judges.
I really don't see why they have to give them so little time for cooking. If the point is to make dishes that are easy to prepare, then they could give them x minutes prep time, then a reasonable amount of time, say up to 30 minutes, for cooking.
Was Conda at the zumba place? I didn't see her there.
I wasn't sorry to see Megan go, but I'd have thought they'd vote out Mark, the bigger threat.
I want a special update show next year to see Conda in a bridesmaid gown. Especially if she's regained some weight.
If Chris couldn't win the $1000 per pound, I was glad to see Kim get it. And seeing Conda lose, after she'd already been spending the money in her mind, priceless.

Canada

Canada

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:13 PM

Thank god one of the lazy mean girls is gone. I was happy when Tweak went home last week and I'm happy her daughter soon followed. Did Megan even lose any weight after leaving the ranch??? I still feel sorry for her horse.

Loved Buddy this week. For a bigger guy, he can really move. I wish I had his dancing ability.

Some random guy from a weight loss show, who has massive issues of his own, trying to give advice to a woman with massive issues on a weight loss show? It's bad enough when the wannabe therapists like Bob are inflicting themselves on the contestants.... it's even worse when they get very-recent ex-contestants to do it. I cringed when Antone was trying to talk to Chris. You could just tell from his tone of voice that he didn't give a shit and was totally talking down to her. Asshole. All three of those judges just rubbed me the wrong way with their attitude..... you guys are not that far from being these current contestants!! Get over yourselves.

Jeremy - you are completely useless. If you end up winning this thing, that would really suck. You can't even put together a fucking salad or something? Throw some fucking chicken on it. How hard is that??? Moron. Keep looking at those hot chicks because that's as close as you're ever going to get.

Loved how Megan stated, when she got back to the ranch, that she was really missing..... Hawaii?!!? Not her mom. Her vacation. Way to go!

gryphonmage

gryphonmage

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:15 PM

Wow. That was the first episode I've watche dina while and it was...pretty awful. Antoine was ridiculous. REally, her not quite done chicken reflects that she is not going to complete her goals over all? Dude. Whatever. I would be po'd too.

And I felt the judges reactions to Buddy's mayo was ridiculous. He used what...a tablespoon in the whole thing? Actually I felt their reaction to a lot of things reflected the overall bad attitude the Biggest Loser teaches towards food. These people already have a bad relationship with food. I think the show takes it from one extreme to the other. You can NEVER have mayo. You can NEVER have fat. You can NEVER have salt. The mere idea of touching any of these things horrifies them to a stupid extreme. This just creates a different kind of disordered eating.

Blue Stingray

Blue Stingray

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:17 PM

But Conda as a bridesmaid? Only if Megan is doing the "Have a bigger bridesmaid so I look skinnier" schtick.

Ooh, I missed that! Ugh. I don't get how these people actually like her. I get sucking up on the ranch, but why would anyone want to be around her when they don't have to? (Unless, as you said, the whole picking bridesmaids that will let her look good...)

Was Conda at the zumba place? I didn't see her there.

No, it was only Dolvett's team. Mark, Buddy, Jeremy, and Kim. Dolvett does think up the best alternate workouts (like ballet class a few weeks ago). Sorry Bob, but bicycling is actually one of those workouts that I would classify as "boring" (better than spinning though, I'll grant you). Zumba looked like a lot of fun.

And I felt the judges reactions to Buddy's mayo was ridiculous. He used what...a tablespoon in the whole thing?

Yes! I thought the same thing. They looked HORRIFIED. It reminded me of Cassandra getting the vapors because she ate a slice of pizza at one of the challenges. You're right, they are developing some unrealistic attitudes towards food. Don't eat an entire pizza, yes. But don't have a nervous breakdown because you gave in and had a single slice for the first time in six months :P

Edited by Blue Stingray, Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:21 PM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

Seriously, Conda as a freakin' bridesmaid. I rather pick a a total stranger from the phone book than that *itch but to each her own.

Jeremy thinking others are jealous of him. Sure...okay... The sweat from working out must be leaking into his brain.

Antoine was being a a$$hole but Chris needs to deal when someone(s) questions what she does. I thought they had counselors at the ranch to help the contestants.

Speaking of counseling, what the he** was the talk between Dolvett and Jeremy all about?

Either Dolvett has a thing for Kim or he is really hoping Kim wins the whole thing to make him look good.

Does Bob pick his outfits out or does someone do it for him.

Did Mark waterload because of his one pound advantage?

May 22nd can not come fast enough for me. At least the show will start to be only one hour.

ChicagoCita

ChicagoCita

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:42 PM

I sense some massive re-editing due to the Conda backlash. Girl was barely in the show this week except to be mocked. And I liked it.

This was one of the more palatable shows, thanks to the lack of emphasis on the Mean Girls Club (eoe/m/f).

The big Antone/Chris dust-up? Meh. I have a feeling Chris takes offense if anyone notices her. She seems like Eeyore, but with occasional bursts of giddiness.

Sweet ending for Meghan, but the last sentence about Conda being a bridesmaid? It was like getting a squirt of lemon juice in the eye.

I want a special update show next year to see Conda in a bridesmaid gown. Especially if she's regained some weight.

Please, Meghan, make her wear something shiny. Please. Please. Please.

Edited by ChicagoCita, Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:45 PM.

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:44 PM

Jeremy - you are completely useless. If you end up winning this thing, that would really suck. You can't even put together a fucking salad or something?

Actually, this was my favorite part of the episode--Jeremy shopping.
When I saw the bread and jam in the cart, I thought he was going to make peanut butter sandwiches.
Chris--honey is either with syrup or with jellies, usually syrup. Don't you shop?
Did the judges ever say how Buddy's chicken salad tasted? Agree about their overreacting with horror to the mayo, although he could have grabbed the light mayo, which tastes fine.
Wonder if Chris' dread of going home is about the house, or Roy, or both? I feel sorry for her.

ThatPoshGirl

ThatPoshGirl

Stalker

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:57 PM

And I felt the judges reactions to Buddy's mayo was ridiculous. He used what...a tablespoon in the whole thing?

This. A little big of fat is not going to kill them. You need a little bit in your diet anyway. And, mayo is made from vegetable oil and eggs, both are acceptable sources of fat.

Edited by ThatPoshGirl, Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:06 PM.

Two Bluejays

Two Bluejays

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

This. A little big of fat is not going to kill them. You need a little bit in your diet anyway. And, mayo is made from vegetable oil and eggs, both are acceptable sources of fat.

Agreed. I would much rather enjoy a little bit of a real whole food that is full fat than eat more of something that is a processed food-like substance.

Does anybody else get the feeling the contestants were allowed to some time to pick a menu? A fillet stuffed portabello mushroom with cheese? Seriously? Kim just pulled that out of thin air? Maybe girl should get on over to Top Chef or something.

I agree too that the time constraints and the kitchen size didn't really seem fair to the contestants. Chris had a point when she said it was a weight loss show not a cooking show. The cheftestants on Top Chef can't always cook and plate their meals during those 30 minute quickfire drills so why on earth would the producers expect these cooking novices to be able to do the same thing. I like Top Chef and I like Biggest Loser. I do not want to see them mashed together. I am sick of the subway/Jenni-o/The Biggest Loser Club synergy as is.

My first thought when Megan was eliminated - That poor horse. She's still pretty big for the poor thing

I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking that. Maybe she's just on a really small horse?

Edited by Two Bluejays, Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:24 PM.

oldjoanna

oldjoanna

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:42 PM

Truly I wonder why Bob thought it would be fun to dress up as a pedestrian crossing?

MittenGirl

MittenGirl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

I hate when shows like this give totally arbitrary time limits on challenges. Why only 7 minutes to shop and think up a recipe? Hell I have been known to go down the same aisle two or three times looking for something, and that is when shopping at a store I am familiar with. I don't blame Chris for not being able to find the honey, an item many people don't buy all that frequently, in a store they may never have been in. (FWIW, I would have looked in baking supplies. But then again the only thing I use honey for is to make baklava.)

The cooking challenge should have had separate times for prep and cooking. There isn't much you can do with only twenty minutes for both. In order to get things on the table that quickly you would have to buy pre-prepped meat and veggies, which, of course, are more expensive than buying a head of broccoli and cutting it into florets yourself and slicing up your own chicken or beef strips. IMO, a budgetary limit would have made more sense than a time limit in the shopping portion.

Why do the "exersize is not boring" thing for only one week? It should be part of every episode. Find out what the Losers have wanted to do/try that they haven't because of their weight. Maybe for some it would be something that they think they are too large for, like ziplining or kayaking, and for others maybe it is something they are too body-conscious to try, like dancing or swimming. Let's see the "fun" every week.

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:07 AM

Does Bob pick his outfits out or does someone do it for him.

They should drag him to makeover week!

I sense some massive re-editing due to the Conda backlash. Girl was barely in the show this week except to be mocked. And I liked it.

I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense. Loved how they showed her crowing about her cooking ability and her great cabbage stew. (You'd think the other contestants would have enough sense not to eat anything she cooked. Maybe that explains some bad numbers they've had.)

Does anybody else get the feeling the contestants were allowed to some time to pick a menu? A fillet stuffed portabello mushroom with cheese? Seriously? Kim just pulled that out of thin air? Maybe girl should get on over to Top Chef or something.

If they knew they were going to the grocery store, they might have thought about it, but I can believe that she tried to remember what she'd ever had that didn't take many ingredients, and thought of that.

coldheather

coldheather

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 2:27 AM

Either Dolvett has a thing for Kim or he is really hoping Kim wins the whole thing to make him look good.

Oh yeah. I've been wondering that for weeks, but their getting cozy at Zumba confirmed it, IMO.

The worst part of Antone calling out Chris was that he couldn't just leave it alone after she presented her meal. He had to do it again in front of everyone else.

Megan said on the scale that she'd do better at home with less pressure... so she went on to lose a whopping two pounds since then.

Wibnix

Wibnix

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Backgammon, reading, animals, Foo Fighters, lotsa TV.

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 4:21 AM

Regarding the mayo: Why didn't Buddy just use light mayo? There isn't that noticable a difference. I agree fat-free anything generally sucks, unless it's yogurt. And what's wrong with feta cheese? There is also a low fat version of that.

All I kept thinking of Chris's dish is Chicken a la' Salmonella and I hope no one eats it! Seriously, shouldn't there be more prep time for something as potentially lethal as semi-raw chicken? I thought that was ridiculously unfair. Also, maybe Chris cracks under pressure and this was just too stressful a challenge for her.

I didn't even catch the part about Conda being a bridesmaid or any shennanigans between Dolvett and Kim, but that's probably because I was balancing my checkbook. I tend to multitask during the show.

Finally a one-hour show but it's the makeover show that I actually enjoy and look forward to!

JLVerde

JLVerde

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 6:56 AM

It's official. I just don't care about this season anymore. Yes, I'm still "watching" (as in it's on while I sit in front of it sewing--so I'm not physically looking at every second but I'm aware of what's happening).

The pop challenge SHOULD have been inspiring and heartwarming. Everyone working together to give food stuffs to the needy. But it left me cold.

I'm shocked it took TBL THIS long to get around to shilling for Newman's Own, Zumba, and to trot out Jaredfromsubway. It made the whole episode seem just so sad, like when your 65 year old mother finally discovers Facebook and has to tell you all about it. Way to get on the last bus to trendville, folks.

Conda really look Anaconda like when Jaredfromsubway showed up with that basket of subs. Her jaw practically unhinged at the sight. Like has been said many times before, she's not going to maintain whatever pathetic weight loss she's had.

The Zumba infomercial was the high point of the episode. And I have to give the credit (if you will) to Dolvett. He's so likable and keeps being the center of the "try new things" segments (remember his ballet?). The zumba segment was a glimmer of "old TBL", with the contestants having fun with each other and Dolvett being encouraging and everyone just zumba-yaing together. And Buddy was so cute I nearly gagged. I've never actively disliked him and this silly zumbaing showed why. At his core I think he is a decent person but he's a follower at heart. So he follows along with some of the alliance crap going on in the house.

I feel the same way about Kim. Yes, she's super competitive and can be a bit of an ass in that regard but at her core she's decent. But she's perhaps not the brightest bulb on the string and easily led, and it's marred my opinion of her. So at this point I'm rooting for either Kim, Buddy, or Chris (Chris just because I want her to have the money--her Debbie Downer personality is irksome but is so real that it appeals to me, kind of like last seasons winner).

As others have said, "Shut the fuck up, Antone." You lost a lot of weight but it clearly wasn't in your EGO. Self important douchebag. (and since I'm having issues figuring out how to do quotes--have to look that up) I agree with TWOBLUEJAYS on the "reeked of producer shenanigans" comment. The way Bob knew all about it in gorey detail just makes me really wonder how much that was scripted (not on Chris's side, mind you, I think they totally used/abused her there--her emotions were too real).

A second "Shut the fuck up" goes out to Jeremy and his sob story. Pretty good excuse you're trotting out there, Pepperoni. Boo-hoo, my addict daddy left us so I got all fat and turned into a huge mass of fail and became a human turd. Fuck you and your whole miserable disgusting family.

LOVED seeing Conda not win a damn thing (she was so sure she'd win with her cabbage soup--and I can't be the only one who wondered how stank that ranch must be if all the contestants are slurping down gallons of cabbage soup all day--Fart Town, USA). TPTB are still trying to redeem her with the editing.

Cooking challenge? Seemed like a waste of time and pointless. If the idea is to encourage cooking at home then you don't set unreasonable time constraints (20 minutes? that's harsh). Though I appreciated that non of the judges were "experts". That did level the playing field a little.

Add me to the "get a grip, it's only a tablespoon of mayo" list. Totally agree with GRYPHONMAGE that TBL doesn't do any of its contestants favors when it comes to relationships with food. (and for the record, a tablespoon of mayo is about 60 calories, yeah it's fatty but really it's not the end of the world). That said, if Buddy really did want to win he should have known "real" mayo would be akin to serving the sanctimonious judges rat poison, so dumb move on his part.

Ok, Conda and Jeremy had to have waterloaded last week to have those kinds of numbers. And Mark? Yeah, he loaded, too. Hate them all.

I'm with everyone else who wants to see how dreadful Conda looks in a bridesmade dress. Two words for you, Megan (when you're picking dresses): Butt Bow.

Looking forward to makeovers. As for the finale, I say they just launch all the money into the air and let these greedy horrible people fight one another (and the audience) for the bills. Let them act just like the heinous beasts they are.

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 7:16 AM

Did Megan lose only two pounds after leaving the ranch? Really, two pounds? I must have misheard that number. Just wow. Yeah she learned a lot on the ranch.

jersey guy 87

jersey guy 87

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 7:40 AM

I wasn't sorry to see Megan go, but I'd have thought they'd vote out Mark, the bigger threat.

Mark isn't a threat at this point - he's lost most of the weight he's going to lose. Plus, he's a core part of the alliance of evil. Of course, Megan's no threat to win either.

I'm actually okay with giving the contestants 20 minutes for the cooking challenge. People eat take-out food all the time because "there's no time to make something myself." 20 minutes to fully prepare a meal is less time than it takes to get take-out. But you can give people more than 7 minutes to buy food (not that Jeremy would have remembered the eggs, of course) - lots of people shop for food for the week on Sunday, you've got time to make a list and take your time buying everything you need. That said, if you're going to limit the time like that make sure everyone has access to the full kitchen - Chris wound up with raw chicken because she couldn't get to a decent burner. Or at least don't let Jeremy use any actual burners. He clearly had no chance of winning, why let him get in the way of someone who's actually making something?

Bob thought he looked like a referee in that outfit? I thought he looked like a gay pirate. Truly he needs a makeover as much as any of the people on the ranch.

Now I know I never, ever want to do Zumba.

toddthomas

toddthomas

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:09 AM

I really feel like the editing was in play, because Buddy was clearly the star and Conda a bit of a goat, which is quite different than usual. He seems to usually be a nonentity (except for that time they featured how he decided his wife would give birth to a kid that would die soon). Oh, okay, editing magic undone in my mind...

But that said, the judges and the abject horror at a touch of mayo or a couple pieces of cheese? Idiotic. That's not a healthy attitude toward food at all.

Amy4

Amy4

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:33 AM

JL VERDE said: At Buddy's core I think he is a decent person but he's a follower at heart.
This is perfect description. I'd like Buddy to win of the group that's left. He's a good guy I think.

Feel bad for Chris, but she had excuses on the cooking challenge, and Jeremy who forgot eggs, didn't give an excuse to the "judges"...(Curtis Stone didn't want to meet this season's underacheivers).
If Chris would have accepted Antonnes criticism, no harm done...except she made more excuses when Antonne confronted her a 2nd & 3rd time.
We do have to remember though, that Jeremy was hogging (pun intended) the large burner to fry his bananas.

The jury is still out on Kim, although she is gaining votes from viewers each week.

Mark/Conda/Jeremy are trading off waterloading so they can make it to the finals. That's why Conda "had" to vote off her BFF Megan.
Mark will have a big # next week...watch. He will also gloat about it.
Did you notice on the way to the scale he said, "I'm not real confident this week"....uh I wonder why....duh.

I'm still baffled on how in the world Mark has any credibility as a youth pastor.

I was shocked to see the contestants help each other finish the challenge. I think they were nudged by the producers. EVERY season it seems the players help each other "finish" each challenge. THIS Season of underacheivers always stop as soon as there is a winner in the challenge.

Low-Fat Mayo is UNhealthy in other ways. Really.
Check next time you're at the grocery store. The low-fat version has extra chemicals, additives, and sodium to make the low-fat taste good.
As long as you use the regular option sparingly, it is a better option, IMO.

While I'm shilling...I like Newman's Own dressings and I was happy to hear they donate their profits.

Edited by Amy4, Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:39 AM.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:39 AM

Jeremy was "hogging" the large burner and blocking the smaller burner. From what we've seen of Chris and her lack of alliances, there was no way Jeremy or anyone would let her through. If Chris had gotten to the large burner first, Conda etc. would have pushed her aside. Chris should have told the "judges" that she had good intentions, but screwed up and laughed it off. Antoine should have shut up - he just met her, he doesn't know her - he could see that she is a lot smaller than the others, so she must be doing something right. Jeremy should have been called out as to how he's going to cook for himself, etc.

Vinny looked great - good to see that he has kept it off.

So glad to see Conda not win the cooking challenge, despite her over confidence.

For a season of no excuses, Jeremy complains alot. This sucks, that sucks....

dvrsavedtv

dvrsavedtv

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:46 AM

I'm not buying it. As much as the producers are desperately trying to salvage the reputation of these contestants I will not fold. They are all assholes. No matter how hard they try to make them look good.

WHen Mark asked if he could help the other contestants finish loading their trucks I seriously wanted to throw something at my TV. That was so fake and staged. Mark is trying to remind everyone he's a youth pastor and that he cares. Too little too late asshat!

Chris, quit your whining and complaining. YOu should have starting cooking that chicken the moment the clock starting ticking, period! And maybe gotten a leaner cut of chicken. You fucked up, accept it and move on. I"m so tired of hearing this woman complain and whine and cry like such a victim.

Jeremy, you constant need to remind us that you like the ladies makes me wonder if you really prefer men.

Dolvett gave me shivers during that Zumba workout. The man has moves!

Conda quit the fake shit please. YOu voted off Megan because of your evil alliance with your evil cronies. Admit to it.

I thought Bob was going to mime his workout last night. WTF is up with his outfit choices?

Is it just me or does it seem like Allison is not fond of Conda either. She isn't very warm and chatty with her when she gets on the scale. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

tiger48

tiger48

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 8:52 AM

So how many promotions were in that episode: Newman's Own, Brita, Jennie-O, Subway - of course - with Jared whoo boy! - Zumba. What else did I fast forward through? I couldn't even watch the self-righteous food bank promotion.

Helenwheels

Helenwheels

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 9:00 AM

Bob looked like a mime in that shirt. Ewww!

Why didn't Chris just cut the chicken breast in half, lengthwise, and cook it on the grill? What only boys are allowed to grill? Also, she could have just asked Jeremy to move. He wasn't really cooking...

Edited by Helenwheels, Mar 28, 2012 @ 9:48 AM.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 9:01 AM

Did Bob say something to the camera about Conda still needing to lose weight?