My Crazy Obsession

• Please log in to reply

87 replies to this topic

summashannon

summashannon

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 11:12 AM

The boyfriend seriously doesn't have a cell phone or use the Internet just because of her? Technology can be a good thing. I feel really bad for the sex doll collector's wife. She was obviously not happy.

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 11:33 AM

Jesus, the sex doll collector? Whoever said he'd be a serial killer otherwise, high 5.

Collecting sex dolls is weird enough, but seeing that couple giving the sex dolls sponge baths, followed by baby powder and the wife rubbing their jiggly, jell-O-rubbery feet with skin lotion had me running for the hills. Even creepier than removing a rubber face and eyeballs, and switching for another face and eyeballs. HORRIFYING.

He's not boinking them? Er, sorry, don't believe it. I'd bet a firm dollar he forces the wife to watch. The way he was repeatedly pawing their gaping, blow-job ready mouths to check out the action creeped me out big time.

Cat people were completely bonkers. People that are besotted with their pets are nothing new.

Dittohead

Dittohead

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 21, 2012 @ 6:31 PM

I cannot remember being more grossed out by anything I have ever seen on TV, or in reality for that matter, than the woman who drank her own pee. I had to keep telling myself that she was actually drinking Mountain Dew or beer, because I couldn't stand the idea of what she was really doing. Yet, I kept watching, hoping a doctor or someone would grab her by the shoulders, look her straight in the eyes, and just tell her to Stop It! I wish they would have let her explain where she got the idea that what she was doing would cure her cancer. It's a theory I have never heard before, and I just wonder if she is not the only one out there who actually believes in it.

I understand reaching for anything that can help when you're faced with that horrid disease, and I do hope she finds some real medical help for it.

WhitneyWhit

WhitneyWhit

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2012 @ 11:25 PM

Tonight was boring but that fastass man-baby has been featured on t.v before, He was on Taboo. And as of recent, was given permission to continue his hobby of defrauding the government over his "disability".

http://www.huffingto..._n_1023727.html

kiki38

kiki38

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2012 @ 1:21 PM

Man Baby is just seriously disturbed. I wondered what happened to Sandra, his 'mommy' from Taboo: Sad to hear that she died. It's not his crazy obsession: It's his on-display mental illness.

Carrot Lady: I got nothing. Although it would have been awesome had her husband has a similar obsession with peas.

AngelaHunter44

AngelaHunter44

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2012 @ 4:40 PM

was given permission to continue his hobby of defrauding the government over his "disability".

I simply cannot believe this. Now weird perversions are considered to be disabilities? The poor working public now has to reach further into it's pockets to pay for this blimp to spend his days sucking on a pacifier? No one dares to tell him to take his fat diapered ass and find a job? A grown man who looks perfectly capable of doing something? This "It's not my fault" attitude and political correctness epidemic is creating a generation of people who will spend their lives feeding at the public trough while they do only what pleases them. How many of these Crazy Obsession people actually have full time jobs?

I've started to feel that I'm the fool for working my whole life to support myself.

The cat folks'? Eh, seen worse.

Me too. I know someone with 25 cats, although she doesn't have birthday parties for them. As long as these folks are paying for all this nonsense themselves and not getting govt assistance to take care of them, who cares how bonkers they are? At least they DO take care of them.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 6:33 PM

I just re-watched Miss Mayday, the 50's enthusiast. I'm a little creeped out, now that I have a second look. Yeah, it may be sweet to do the thing a little, but I missed the etiquette tutor part the first time I saw this episode. Having seen it, Mayday's kind of a hypocrite. Miss Mayday's going to try and completely live like the 50's? Well, Miss Mayday, you're living in sin with Mr. Faux Brando, and even though "shacking up" happened then, it was frowned upon, and went against the whole "perfect housewife" thing you're trying to do! Plus, I didn't see any kids, so I'm guessing she's okay with modern conveniences like birth control.

ETA: The creepy part to me was those completely empty counters, and hearing the echo on the floors when the etiquette tutor came over and checked out their house.

Edited by AtlanticVamp, Mar 26, 2012 @ 6:36 PM.

Shortcake2001

Shortcake2001

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 8:03 PM

I saw the Baby-man on Taboo, but didn't catch him on this show. The lady with the huge, sagging tits that cared for him died. Who cares for him now?

Edited by Shortcake2001, Mar 26, 2012 @ 8:05 PM.

AngelaHunter44

AngelaHunter44

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Having seen it, Mayday's kind of a hypocrite.

I think she got her notions of what the 50s were like from watching old episodes of "Leave it to Beaver" and "Father Knows Best." The 50s I remember did not resemble either of those shows or Miss Mayday's life. And if anyone was living together without benefit of marriage it was not just "frowned upon", and they better have kept it a strict secret or risk being treated like typhoid carriers.

burbankbaby

burbankbaby

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

I am telling you, I swear I saw the Cabbage Patch freaks on some MTV special about 10 years back! Kevin was there and they were still fussing over him.

Shortcake2001

Shortcake2001

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:49 AM

Why would they be on MTV? Was it one of those pop-culture specials perhaps on VH1?

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 3:16 PM

Carrot Lady: I got nothing. Although it would have been awesome had her husband has a similar obsession with peas.

Ok thanxs for embarrasing me at work with that comment. Me LMAO had the other employees staring at me. Meh carrot lady didn't bother me either and some of her carrot collectibles were kinda cute. I can't remember though, does she eat other things besides carrots? Her skin is gonna turn an orange-ish tint if she's not careful.

Oh gosh did I miss the Man Baby episode? Darn I was hoping to see that. I saw an episode of CSI where it was discussed in some detail and of course John Waters has gotten his dirty paws on the subject but I was wondering what the T was.

burbankbaby

burbankbaby

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 5:00 PM

Why would they be on MTV? Was it one of those pop-culture specials perhaps on VH1?

I think that was it! They were crazy even back then. An amusment park for dolls? Whoever said the sex doll guy was creepy, I agree!

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 6:09 PM

I have a feeling that Carrot Lady was in on the joke, in contrast to the fetishists that tend to take themselves seriously, like Adult Baby who is grown up enough to launch law suits.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Meh carrot lady didn't bother me either and some of her carrot collectibles were kinda cute.

Lord, don't let me make a carrot vibrator joke. Too late, huh?

dirksunboy

dirksunboy

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:51 PM

I haven't seen every episode of this, but the love doll couple were CREE-pee. And 50's girl was cute, but what does she do for money? I would like to have seen her in her vintage garb at work--but how could she "keep 50's" in any sort of modern work environment?

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

And 50's girl was cute, but what does she do for money? I would like to have seen her in her vintage garb at work--but how could she "keep 50's" in any sort of modern work environment?

Simple: theme restaurant. There are several places all over the country that are retro-themed. Rocky Cola's, Cafe 50's are in Los Angeles, for example. I think Disney parks each have at least one.

ETA: Also, some regular diners are very low-tech, like Huddle House and Waffle House.

Edited by AtlanticVamp, Mar 27, 2012 @ 11:01 PM.

dirksunboy

dirksunboy

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 1:45 AM

Awww, the washing machine guys were cute. Sure, I don't get the thrill of washing machines, but clearly it makes them both happy, they seem to have the money for it, and it is kinda cool to have all that vintage stuff.

I couldn't live with that lady and the giant rat thing. That would freak me right out.

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

Cute? These guys were darlings. Great personalities. I loved how all the vintage colors were perfectly coordinated throughout their house. They can come and decorate mine anytime. Everything was clean, well thought of, and looked fantastic.

Panam basement guy had the dream man-cave. It would be a waste if he didn't use it for orgies, though.

Prose

Prose

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:22 PM

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Cabbage Patch Freaks' daughter and Hot for Mickey's husband. They're both being tossed over in favor of tacky consumer crap. It made me want to dump all of those fugly dolls and Mickey junk into a heap and take a flame thrower to it. That would be a great episode.

SleepyJean

SleepyJean

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 4:31 PM

I would love to know how the whole idea of dying your dog with beet juice came into being. Did she try other options first - cranberry juice? Strawberry kool-aid? And how did she find a groomer to go along with it? Did she have to take a big bottle of beet juice the first time and explain how color the dog? Or did the groomer suggest it? And how long do you have to let the dog steep before it turns the proper shade? The mind boggles.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 7:31 PM

Saw the Love doll/50's episode again tonight. On a hunch, I did a Facebook search for Doris Mayday...no modern conveniences, huh?

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 6:44 PM

Meh, maybe Doris Mayday became so popular from her TLC episode that she had to open a facebook page. Plus it looks like her and girls similar to her have some sort of show or something called The Pinup Girl Lounge so you have to advertise that. Either way I liked her because I really dug her style and I LOVE the pics she has up.

And hey AtlanticVamp she liked Raja Gemini! How kewl is that?

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 3:20 AM

Eh, it'd be cooler if she actually stuck to the 50's thing. Just sayin'.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Sep 4, 2012 @ 8:41 PM

I'm not sure if this is the TLC show, but an online acquaintance of mine is going to be on it.

MacabreParlor

MacabreParlor

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 9:51 PM

I seriously didn't need to see the dead rat and its aftermath. I was hating hard on that lady letting rats gnaw on her and pee and poop with abandon, then dammit I feel bad for it because her pet (gross pet but pet) died.

MacabreParlor

MacabreParlor

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 9:52 PM

Sorry! Double post.

Edited by MacabreParlor, Apr 3, 2013 @ 9:53 PM.

xls

xls

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 9:58 PM

Jersey Shore Pauly's "stalker" Vannessa was on tonight's show. She's had her picture taken with over 10.000 celeb's, maybe she should have her own show.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2013 @ 7:45 AM

Jersey Shore Pauly's "stalker" Vannessa was on tonight's show. She's had her picture taken with over 10.000 celeb's, maybe she should have her own show.

Hahahaha, that was sooo crazy! When they showed the tiny snippet of her at the beginning I was like - "is that Pauly D's stalker???" - and then I was a bit ashamed of the words that just came out of my mouth. LOL! But sure enough, it was her.

I could totally see her having her own show. She is totally crazy. That freaking map where she pin-points where every celeb is at that day? Made me so glad I'm not famous. And now we know why she always has that glazed look on her face - she only gets 2 hours of sleep per night!

The Raggedy Ann lady was incredibly creepy, and it was so weird that her husband was into it as well.

The rat lady made me sad. I was surprised when I saw she had a husband and child. I wonder how they feel about her claim that she loves rats "more than people"? Well, obviously the husband (who I mistook for her dad at first) isn't thrilled - as they don't even live together. It was awful seeing her lose her pet, especially after she spent all that money on surgery. She really should just have them humanely put down when they get those tumors.

Toaster Strudel

Toaster Strudel

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2013 @ 8:25 AM

Rat woman's son and husband broke my heart. Her son has to go along with the ratcrazy otherwise his own mother will cast him aside like she did his father.

That woman is sick in the head. Not because she likes rats, but rather, she lost all sense of perspective and is living in an alternate reality with the rats. She said that when she'll go to heaven, there will be lots of rats and it will be heavenly. She's totally disconnected from her poor son and elderly husband. I don't feel too sorry for the husband because he picked her and probably overlooked some crazy precursor signs to touch some fresh flesh, but the son is truly a victim here. How good is that for his self-esteem when the only way he can engage his own mother is through rats?

And saving "wild rats" by hiding rat poison boxes all over the store or even buying them? Another complete loss of perspective.

Rats get tumors all the time, that's one of the reason they are so useful in testing carcinogens.

Seeing a bunch of people in surgical garb intubating a rat to remove a tumor... another out of touch with reality moment.