Million Dollar Listing: NY

• Please log in to reply

812 replies to this topic

elisabethbaci

elisabethbaci

Video Archivist

Posted Yesterday, 07:40 AM

Bespoke suits! Yes I did notice and even froze the screen, I'm a pervert like that. The whole suit was way too small, not just the pants but the jacket. If he is getting these custom made he needs to fire the tailor.

I love the way they always say "the best apartment you have ever seen in NY" yeah they all are.

The mom- she wants to move because they have to schlep the kids every day to and from their private school. Either they have to get in a cab or drive themselves or have their driver take them or herd everyone onto the subway (I doubt they do that). It is rush hour both ways and probably takes an hour each way. This is damaging their "quality of life" which I imagine is perfect.  Maybe she should find another school for them closer. It's the only reason they want to move because I imagine getting the kids to and from school is a major daily hassle.  The kids would be too traumatized to move to another apartment? Well I moved 3 times as a kid and yes it was traumatizing but my parents didn't care, lol. I imagine these kids are spoiled- just putting that out there.

Macthekat

Macthekat

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 02:15 PM

And I about got my eyes stuck in the back of my head while rolling them to "the mom" saying something along the lines of the doormen have watched her kids grow up and love them and will miss them!!!! Lady, those guys are paid to be nice, polite and attentive to you and your rugrats. And to her saying her kids cried when they drew pix of the Chrysler Building...she's the type of mom I avoided at all costs when mine were growing up and I crossed paths with them. 

I missed Lil Luis but I'll be on the watch for him in a rerun next week. I'm not a fan of the too-tight suits, but some guys, like Luis, must think it's attractive. I disagree.  

jvr2

jvr2

Loyal Viewer

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Bespoke suits! Yes I did notice and even froze the screen, I'm a pervert like that. The whole suit was way too small, not just the pants but the jacket. If he is getting these custom made he needs to fire the tailor.

I wouldn't fire the tailor just yet, I'm sure Luis likes/ask for that cut. Plus there is no way he left the house and did not know what he looked like below the belt, he could feel the fit if anything. My guess, he was trying to influence the women who owned the development to give him the exclusive listing. Like some women wear lower cut blouses to show some cleavage, he was showing some cock and balls. lol ;) I didn't actually think it was that bad though, I've seen worse (better?).

While sometimes it is an accident this discussion reminded me of the subculture (?) of men that freeball (no underwear) in tight/mesh shorts and wear tight pants in the crotch area in public to display their bulge/outline. It's a conscious decision to get the attention of women and men, it's a turn on to be looked at. I had a long weird conversation with a dude about this.