Kelly Cutrone

• Please log in to reply

61 replies to this topic

OwlsGo

OwlsGo

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 11:12 PM

I really hope she makes a YouTube video addressing people on the internet. Preferably every single person on every site who has something bad to say about her.

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 11:14 PM

For someone who is in PR, she seems to have an awful amount of time on her hands to spend addressing people's comments about her. People are going to talk shit about you when you're famous, it's the price you have to pay. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should have given some extra consideration before joining ANTM has a boring lump of a judge with hair that looks like she just rolled out of bed.

DivaGal

DivaGal

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:46 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't think I've ever despised a reality show judge like this.

Ditto. Her comments are vicious and vile and she doesn't seem to say anything helpful.

I find her appalling and loathsome. She is pointless and horrid.

I miss Janice.

I wish Kelly would shut up.

repag

repag

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 3:21 AM

ANTM has a boring lump of a judge with hair that looks like she just rolled out of bed.

Out of bed can be sexy. Her hair looks like she just rolled out of Hoarders.

Asari

Asari

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 1:38 AM

For someone who is in PR, she seems to have an awful amount of time on her hands to spend addressing people's comments about her. People are going to talk shit about you when you're famous, it's the price you have to pay. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should have given some extra consideration before joining ANTM has a boring lump of a judge with hair that looks like she just rolled out of bed.

If she flips out about that then she doesn't know the first thing about the job she's supposed to do. She has to be one of the worst PR people I've seen, and she has the added charm of being trashy. *puke*

reichiru

reichiru

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 10:04 PM

Why does she keep using the word nasty as a compliment? It makes me crazy.

Haberdasher

Haberdasher

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 3:59 PM

If she flips out about that then she doesn't know the first thing about the job she's supposed to do. She has to be one of the worst PR people I've seen, and she has the added charm of being trashy. *puke*

I still want to know exactly what her job is. I want to know why she keeps saying things like "I don't know which magazine I'd place this photo in," when it would be the clients deciding what they wanted out of a photo and how it would be used. Basically, I don't know the first thing about PR work, and am still trying to figure out why she's on this show.

Nigel stinks

Nigel stinks

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 7:17 AM

I guess the producers think that if they give the viewers a large controversial piece of lard to hate that would improve their rating. Guess what? .... NOT!

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

Her incredibly belabored similes drive me crazy. A robot on Oxycontin? It's clear she thinks she's witty, but she's not at all. Drop the similes, girl.

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:19 PM

My guess for why she's here is that with the ratings continuing to slide downhill (and with that, a decrease in $$$), she was the best choice for who was willing to be a judge for the least amount of money.

cosmom

cosmom

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 5:00 AM

Well, she in in PR and so far her stint on ANTM must be doing wonders for her professional rep...bwahahaha!

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 5:15 PM

Out of bed can be sexy. Her hair looks like she just rolled out of Hoarders.

Oh shit, thats a good one. She has some sort of Hoarders teeth thing going on, too.

Maybe ANTM is too cheap to allow her to get her hair and makeup done on set. No excuse for anyone on a show about "fashion" to look like a damned Sand Mountain meth tweaker, though.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 2:37 PM

In this week's belabored simile watch, we have comparing Eboni's shot to "the real (sic? I think? What was she even saying?) Tower of Pisa meets candy store."

Lady, what the fuck is you talking about? You're not clever!

Asari

Asari

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 1:53 AM

Maybe ANTM is too cheap to allow her to get her hair and makeup done on set. No excuse for anyone on a show about "fashion" to look like a damned Sand Mountain meth tweaker, though.

Saw her on Anderson this week - talking about modeling scams of all things - and her hair was so greasy and gross it looked like she hadn't washed it since 1983. I think ANTM does try to get her hair and makeup done but it ends up sliding off of her face and onto the floor. She's a lost cause.

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 9:28 AM

She had her own reality show for a while in which she terrorized interns (probably unpaid) to set up seatings at Fashion Week, return calls to famous designers, etc., fax stuff instantly, etc. It did seem she was rather successful in her own business. She has a business in Soho and lives upstairs with her daughter.

If Janice is not too far gone, please bring her back, if not her, Paulina.

cosmom

cosmom

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 11:07 AM

If Janice is not too far gone, please bring her back

A comatosed Janice on life supports would be better than this slag.

Actually, ANTM has been circling the drain for many-a-cycle and it finally seems to be sliding into the septic tank. I wouldn't wish that on Janice or Paulina.

Asari

Asari

Couch Potato

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 9:16 PM

Janice dead for six months would be better than Kelly, hell the maggots munching on her dead body would do a better job than Kelly.

Rocky Monoxide

Rocky Monoxide

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 2:40 PM

I can't believe this trash-bag has the nerve to go on TV and critique people's appearance when she looks so greasy, dirty, and unkempt. It's like she's going out of her way to look as unappealing and frumpy as possible. I feel like I need to use a Clorox Wipe on the screen after she's been on my TV.

Edited by Rocky Monoxide, May 24, 2012 @ 2:42 PM.

seric26

seric26

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 1:49 PM

You know, I honestly don't care about her appearance. Is she really any less appealing than ALT? Well, she doesn't dress as well, but aside from that. We're a bit spoiled because with Janice/Twiggy/Paulina/Nigel we've had a lot of former models, who know how to look their best.

The problem is her expression. She's a sour bitch-face, all the time. She doesn't play to her angles, she doesn't do what she encourages all the models to do, which is sell themselves constantly, always being on for even the potential of a camera. She's the queen of not practicing what she preaches. She obviously feels exempt from having to make a good visual impression, because she's a "techie" behind-the-scenes. Sitting on Tyra's panel is no longer behind the scenes, Kelly!

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted Sep 11, 2012 @ 8:29 PM

Is she really any less appealing than ALT?

ALT is overweight and wears strange clothing, but he is by no means bad looking. Kelly always just looks dirty.

I don't even necessarily think it's a branding problem for her, since it clearly hasn't inhibited her career any, and she's never going to be some drop dead beauty queen. But I don't understand how anybody would be okay with going on national TV looking the way she does.

babysmith

babysmith

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 24, 2012 @ 2:25 PM

An old video of Kelly clarifying she doesn't practice witchcraft, also according to her we project our fears, hopes and dreams in her. Nice one.

BlaireNY

BlaireNY

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 30, 2012 @ 11:20 AM

A comatosed Janice on life supports would be better than this slag.

LOLOLOL yes.

actually, ANTM has been circling the drain for many-a-cycle and it finally seems to be sliding into the septic tank. I wouldn't wish that on Janice or Paulina.

Very true. I thought they would have retired the show 7-10 seasons ago,really... but no, it just keeps going. I really wonder when Tyra will be able to admit defeat.

As for Kelly, I'm not surprised...Unless she's drastically different in her interpersonal relationships off camera, I think she is one helluva high horse and I can easily see her being the kind of person who always points the finger to blame everyone else.

I used to watch The City (Whitney Port's show) and The Hills and there were parts when Whitney Port and Lauren Conrad worked for (or "worked for" in MTV terms) Kelly's PR company. I remember thinking that if anyone could get along with Kelly it'd be Whitney, who just seems like such an agreeable and easygoing person. It was true, I think I remember Whitney and Kelly really getting along well. As i remember it, Lauren didn't along as well with Kelly.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2012 @ 3:07 PM

I have to say, she's a lot more tolerable this time around. I still don't like her, but she's much less awful than she was in Cycle 18.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted Oct 5, 2012 @ 1:55 AM

She was "branding" herself for the television audience last cycle.

gik910

gik910

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 12, 2013 @ 6:38 PM

I have to admit I did not really care one way or another about her in previous cycles.  There was an eyebrow raise when she had that issue with Louise but I didn't really pay attention to that cycle.  

However- her comment to Chris about him looking like a lesbian was completely out of line.  She was most definitely using it as an insult- what does a lesbian look like exactly?  Why is it a bad thing to look like one? That is hateful- even if it is in iggnorance because she is perpetuating a stereotype.  I realize that wanting something that might be considered PC on this show is ridiculous, but that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Anyone in the public eye that responds to forums & youtube criticism lacks common sense.  My favorite was over at FourFour when she responded to a Tweet Rich posted- one which he did not tag her in, so she had a media filter on her own name.  Going that way down the rabbit hole that is the internet is where madness lies.

Is she really any less appealing than ALT?

He was entertaining.  And instructed us what type of art should be in our salons.

Not to mention he has a genuine career in fashion.

Edited by gik910, Aug 12, 2013 @ 6:40 PM.

Dolphincorn

Dolphincorn

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:52 PM

She makes Zob cry.

4DLineArt

4DLineArt

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 21, 2013 @ 5:28 AM

Fuck's sake. I haven't even watched a cycle with this in it (aside from a few clips here and there), and everything I know of it just makes me wish Tyra would get bored with it and EAT IT like she did for all those other forgettable past judges we never heard from again (Beau Quillian, Eric Nichols...)

(I refuse to call this thing "her" or "she". My impression is more of a sexless dementor-like being.)

seric26

seric26

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 21, 2013 @ 2:30 PM

(I refuse to call this thing "her" or "she". My impression is more of a sexless dementor-like being.)

She certainly dresses the part. She'd look better in ragged robes, in fact.

4DLineArt

4DLineArt

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 17, 2013 @ 11:12 AM

Yeah, because she might have a cowl to cover that face.

Speaking of cowl, I swear, the more I hear and read of this bitch's critiques, the harder I roll my eyes. She's trying so desperately to be this Simon Cowell/Janice Dickinson/André Leon Talley soundbyte machine (and Simon wasn't very good at it; people only thought he was because he had a British accent and tried to be more clever than he was in saying how people sucked; at least Janice and André managed to work in actual useful critique somewhere every so often). It's really try-hard and pathetic. She comes off more pathetic than TYRA. How does she get "trying to summon a magical green mermaid" and "middle-aged man about to take a nap on a new bed" and think that suffices? You need Jade or Victoria-like charm to pull that shit off in the first place.

(I will admit, though, that Tyra - crazy loser she is - does actually give good advice periodically. She's just so up her own butt and desperate for attention that it gets lost in her antics and overall repulsiveness.)

God, how I long for a Janice/Paulina/André/Mr. Jay panel. (Although I've heard good things about Johnny Wujek, so I could throw him in somewhere. Kelly's just every generic hipster loser who thinks they're more clever than they really are.

Edited by 4DLineArt, Oct 17, 2013 @ 11:15 AM.

markiemarkie

markiemarkie

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:35 AM

Is it just me or does Kelly look slightly prettier than in previous cycles? Somehow, I think her makeup and clothing choices at panel have improved, and she is also a lot nicer to the hamsters. Who would've thought?