Kelly Cutrone

• Please log in to reply

61 replies to this topic

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 1:02 AM

I just figured we need a place to talk about how horrible this woman is. The fact that she's a nightmare on antm, in addition to this battle with Rich of FourFour, has soured me to her greatly. If you're such a PR genius why would you be such a cow on a television show that's already hurting for ratings? People tune into tv shows for fun bitches... They change channels when dealing with annoying bitches. She's definitely the rotting cherry on the top of this already unfortunate cycle.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 1:52 AM

It baffles me that the Interwebz thought Kelly would be a better judge than Andre. I figured they would both be equally horrid. I see Kelly is proving me right.

boltcat

boltcat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 8:48 AM

I don't know who this woman is since I'm not from US or any place near there. So far, she still tolerable for me. What this woman did that upset so many people?

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 4:18 PM

Ha, I was just about to create this thread - what a joke and she works in PR? Really?

What a bitter hag.

blaase

blaase

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2012 @ 4:15 AM

I like her. She's real and was hardly the worst thing about the episode ( the photoshoot was).
Potes is the best antm recapper of all time.

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, Mar 6, 2012 @ 11:49 PM.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 6, 2012 @ 12:31 PM

I find it odd that someone who fancies herself a PR maven would engage in an unprovoked back-and-forth with someone she considers to be unworthy.

fuzzybear

fuzzybear

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 12:54 AM

Is she pregnant? She seems to have gained a lot of weight since I last saw her on The City and seems to be carrying a lot of it in her stomach area.

Rocky Monoxide

Rocky Monoxide

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 2:08 PM

So far I'm finding her really boring and pointless. Last night on episode 2 she looked like Sara Gilbert after being sick with the flu for a week. Whoever you are, please wash and brush your hair next time.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 8, 2012 @ 11:33 PM

She reminds me of an older Shannen Doherty.

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2012 @ 1:08 PM

She's like a frumpier Rosie O'Donnell, and I didn't think that was possible.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 3:43 AM

Why doesn't she have lips?

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 3:36 PM

They'd just get in the way of her bullshit.

boltcat

boltcat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 8:56 PM

Her message to Louise

I wonder is this really a grown women will do?

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

What a sad, pathetic person. I feel kind of bad for her, because I imagine from her behavior she probably hurts a lot inside and has been treated horribly, and this is her way of protecting herself, but wow. She needs to avoid reality TV and look into therapy.

Haberdasher

Haberdasher

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

She's a rancid cow. To make things worse, from my point of view, she isn't entertaining.

Edited by Haberdasher, Mar 15, 2012 @ 11:35 PM.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 2:43 AM

It baffles me that the Interwebz thought Kelly would be a better judge than Andre.

Well, both of them are pretentious assholes, so I'm not sure there's really a "better" here. At least he's not hateful, though, so he...wins?

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 3:48 AM

She's a complete utter cunt.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I've ever despised a reality show judge like this. Yes, Janice could come off as mean, but there was always something constructive behind it. Kelly just comes off as an insecure overgrown mean girl.

liqidclark

liqidclark

Fanatic

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 9:35 AM

I feel kind of bad for her, because I imagine from her behavior she probably hurts a lot inside and has been treated horribly, and this is her way of protecting herself, but wow.

I get that, but I don't feel sorry for her. If she was made cynical by the real world and bla bla bla, then that's on her. Some people get picked on and then become bullies themselves, but awesome people rise above it and try to make a positive contribution to society. I guess I'm saying that Kelly is very, very not-awesome.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 12:45 PM

She deleted the video, but Rich Juz saved the day (and the video which he has reposted.)

Virginia Plain

Virginia Plain

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

Okay, I'm watching that video for the first time and honestly that was just... creepy.

This whole season is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth. It's crossed some weird line for me.

Nigel stinks

Nigel stinks

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 17, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

There are no words to describe such low life.... what cracks me up is the stupid chicks in the background, they all seem to have a brain half the size of a pea (combined). What idiots!
Insecure people often become bullies to overcome their short comings, in this case an ugly cow attacking a younger and prettier girl just because she can. This woman is in serious need of therapy. Her posse of following idiots is such an embarrassment, for someone who is in PR she could have surrounded herself with people who seemingly had a brain and articulate speaking voice if she wanted to at least sound less stupid. Dumb and dumbers.

paddymcpaddy

paddymcpaddy

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 2:36 PM

She just seems sort of grotesque. I knew who she was but didn't quite know; her Wiki entry reads as though it was written by her own PR firm. Is she a better judge than Paulina or Twiggy or the guest of the week? I don't quite think so. It doesn't have as much to do with her attitude--which admittedly is execrable--as it does with the way she presents herself. She's pretty one note and boring. For someone whose rep is as this hard nosed PR queen who has the power to single-handedly run Fashion Week, she looks mundane as hell. When I'm missing ALT, you know something's up.

As for her decision to youtube herself bitching about Louise, I can only think it was done to drum up interest in a season which is lacklustre at best.

Rocky Monoxide

Rocky Monoxide

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 4:08 PM

Yes, Janice could come off as mean, but there was always something constructive behind it. Kelly just comes off as an insecure overgrown mean girl.

And at least Janice was funny. I find Kelly mean without anything constructive behind it AND she is boring and tedious. Plus she looks like she needs a bath.

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 7:15 PM

I really hope this isn't true (as the pathetika would be too much to handle), but apparently she's been contacting people personally on reality tv forums.

Edited by tommie, Mar 19, 2012 @ 7:16 PM.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 20, 2012 @ 4:02 PM

A 50-year-old who sees fit to cyber-bully someone three decades her junior, attacking people in forums? Not all that far-fetched to me...

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Mar 21, 2012 @ 11:27 AM

Kelly Cutrone just comes off as a very lumpy, gray, sack of a woman. Her video to Louise was not only sad but embarassing to watch. There is nothing sadder than those folks that graduated high school five years ago but still show up in the parking lot to hang out with everyone when school gets out and that's what that video looked like. I could probably write pages upon pages about the things that depressed the hell out of me while watching that video but I don't wanna double my Paxil dosage today so I won't.

She is about as much of an asset to the judging panel as that guy from cycle 1 that wasn't Beau Qullian. The difference between Kelly and Janice is that Kelly just says shit for camera time and there is nothing constructive behind it. Janice actually had some sort of advice hidden in her ramblings. Kelly is also really difficult to look at. I'm sure that it is really hard to find the energy to wash your hair and put on makeup when you are in your third trimester though so I will not harp on her looks too much.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2012 @ 4:14 PM

Is she pregnant?

If she is, then she has been pregnant since 2009. Every time I see her, I can't help but think, have you showered lately? Like in the last decade? She looks like she would smell like Doritos + spoiled Chinese takeout + Salsa/Guacamole (or both).

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Mar 22, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

I always thought Kelly's scent would be more along the lines of a really old carpet, halibut, urine, and old pennies.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 1:05 AM

I'm shocked to learn that she's 46. I thought she was in her mid-fifties.

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 11:07 AM

Looks 76, Acts 16. Averages out to 46.