Best Served Cold: The Revenge Withdrawal Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6 replies to this topic

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 1:38 PM

Seeing as how we're not getting new episodes until April, I think it's high time we start a Revenge withdrawal thread, where we come to grip and moan and support each other about having to wait to find out what happens next. To avoid trouble, I'm going to ask that there be NO SPOILERS OR SPECULATION, since we already have threads for those.

roswellian

roswellian

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 2:56 PM

Good idea. It's already been less than 24 hours and I'm already twinging for the next episode. I'll have to find something good on Netflix to marathon in it's absence.

callietwo

callietwo

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 9:09 PM

I just rewatched last night's episode.

Maybe we could do a re-watch of the season on some sort of scheduled basis? The new-ish threads created for the first bunch of episodes are fairly tame since we only had that single thread for so long- maybe we could pick a good night (What are they putting in Revenge's place anyway??) and watch, then post about it there, see what nuance we might not have already picked over?

Just a thought!

alndsy

alndsy

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 10, 2012 @ 2:01 PM

All 16 episodes are now available on Hulu until April 19 and they are also up on abc.com, not sure where else. Nice to have the entire season available to watch if we don't have any new episodes, a re-watch schedule is certainly possible. I'm definitely going through "Revenge Withdrawal".

Edited to add, just looked at the time until April 11, next new episode. If we schedule 2 days per episode, a possible schedule would be:

Episode Dates
  • March 10 & 11
  • March 12 & 13
  • March 14 & 15
  • March 16 & 17
  • March 18 & 19
  • March 20 & 21
  • March 22 & 23
  • March 24 & 25
  • March 26 & 27
  • March 28 & 29
  • March 30 & 31
  • April 1 & 2
  • April 3 & 4
  • April 5 & 6
  • April 7 & 8
  • April 9 & 10
  • April 11 New Episode!

Edited by alndsy, Mar 10, 2012 @ 2:23 PM.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 20, 2012 @ 1:57 PM

Except now it looks like that new episodes are pushed back until April 18 so that the remaining episodes of the season can be aired without any more breaks. On the bright side, there won't be any more reruns in between new episodes. On the down side, we have to wait pretty much another month from now.

Is anyone else going into withdrawal? Rewatching old episodes just doesn't do it for me...

RachelKM

RachelKM

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

So, it's Wednesday and, even though I knew it wasn't possible , I still checked my DVR on the off chance that I was wrong and there might be a new show tonight. And of course there wasn't and I was sad. Which I knew I would be even as I was doing it.... I'm never gonna survive the summer.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 9:17 AM

I'm not sure what this thread does that other threads don't do. If you want it to be treated like a "whimsy" thread, that's okay with me, but I need you to explain its purpose to me that you can't get elsewhere in the Mod Q&A. I'm closing it in the meantime. Thanks.