S18: Laura

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

14 replies to this topic

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Feb 13, 2012 @ 7:38 PM

Her name is Laura LaFrate. She is one of the American models.

Hometown: Scotia, New York
Height: 5'10 1/2"
Favorite fashion label: Calvin Klein
Favorite musician: Mickey Avalon, Ani Difranco and Ed Sheeran
Favorite model: Mosh

Bust: 34"
Waist: 24.5"
Hips: 35"
Dress: 6
Shoes: 9.5
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Link to her Facebook page.

She was signed with Fusion Cape Town.

Link to her portfolio with the New England Model Group

Pre-Show Photos: Oliver Sutton (NSFW) | Jude Goldman

Edited by C0mputerGeek, Feb 13, 2012 @ 7:38 PM.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Feb 17, 2012 @ 1:29 PM

She looks really insignificant, maybe she will look better in pictures.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

• Interests:Left wing politics, sci-fi, sports, competitive reality shows

Posted Feb 17, 2012 @ 6:59 PM

Pre-Show Photos: Jude Goldman

The over-processed hair in those pictures is doing her no favors at all.

blaase

blaase

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2012 @ 8:32 PM

Yawnsville!

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 12:58 AM

She's funny but gawd her current hairstyle makes her looks awful and unattractive. That being said, I thought she looked hot during the runway face-off.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 1:20 PM

She look like Linda Perry.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 2:32 PM

I like her more than I thought I would. I hated her pre-show photos, but her Madonna one was one of the only ones I sort of liked.

Sentosa

Sentosa

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 7, 2012 @ 9:11 PM

I know I should reserve judgement until I've at least seen the second episode, but this one has famewhore written all over her.

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Mar 29, 2012 @ 8:54 PM

Well, we get to see a whole ton of her body in the Oliver Sutton pictures, don't we?

Does Tyrant have a precedent on whether or not girls who have done that artsy-nude stuff have ever won? Not that she's going to beat AzMarie or even Sophie, likely, but I'm curious.

Sentosa

Sentosa

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 6:26 AM

Wow, interesting facts about Laura from Catherine's vlog this week - she likes to show off her clit piercing and she used that teddy bear to masturbate, a fact not all the girls who would cuddle it were aware of. She was happy for everyone to mess around and joke with it, and wasn't too upset when the ear got ripped off or thrown in the pool, but she went absolutely wild, batshit crazy at the mere fact Kyle appeared to agitate the water so it floating out slightly, and demanded to see the footage. Kyle does seem kind of annoying and I can see why she might not want to be best buds with her, but seriously, Laura doesn't sound too well balanced.

On another note, she reminds me a bit of London, just substitute Jesus with sex, and recovering from anorexia with mourning a dead friend.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:52 AM

Laura doesn't sound too well balanced.

Seriously. This whole teddy bear drama is so weird and she apparently threatened to kill Kyle (per her latest vlog from 2 weeks ago) during the fight. Besides, there seems to be something off with her and I can't put my finger on it. She always looks sad during her talking heads and scared when she's in front of the judges. Even when she's laughing and fooling around she looks sad.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 9:33 PM

Caution not part of makeup: Scotia model, one of 3 left on 'ANTM,' careful not to break the rules

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 2:15 PM

Interview with Wet Paint
She doesn't sound to happy with Alisha:

The fact that Alisha did say that I was completely unprofessional on set, I was just like “Wow Alisha, way to turn on me.” I’m a very professional person. When I go into any other job, when I do things like that, I am on key. I have a great working relationship with everyone I work with. I keep things fun, I keep things professional. And then you know as the relationship goes down in the business sense, then we start making perverted jokes, then we start getting a little more crazy. But that’s with any good working relationship. You know what, this was television, you have to be 100% who you are and not feel like you need to be pulled back in any way. And I think that was Alisha’s downfall, the fact that she wasn’t willing to go the extra mile. And she was the one who got frazzled, she was the one who was crying on the set. And I think she’s a great girl but the fact that she did that to me, that was just wrong.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 8:43 PM

I do not get Laura. At all. She does not have face. She does not have body. And her photos were not all that, either. I barely watched this season, so I have no idea how she acts.

cosmom

cosmom

Fanatic

Posted Jun 2, 2012 @ 3:35 PM

I’m a very professional person.

Did she work in a bank?

Thank you Angelea - that never gets old.