AS-6: "Fashion Face Off" 2012.02.09

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

147 replies to this topic

Amery19

Amery19

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 9, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

Make the legs four inches longer and change the color to kelly green, and Kenley would have made my gym uniform from the NYC public schools in the 1970s. One of the ugliest garments ever made. Who on earth would want to wear that thing?

Ha! My BFF emailed me to say, "How does Kenley get away with making our junior high gym class romper?" We both immediately thought of how freaking impossible it was to go to the bathroom and how they always pulled in the crotch. Ever since, I've always hated rompers. And since I can't stand Kenley, she's not going to be the one to sell me on them. And given how old Cynthia Rowley is (born 1958), dollars to donuts she too wore rompers in gym class. How could she NOT hate them?

I really think they only kept Austin because he is the "starriest" of the "all-stars."

No doubt. He has designed nothing this season worthy of my notice and that outfit tonight was schlocky Stepford Wife. Boring, schlocky sentimental claptrap.

catray

catray

Fanatic

Posted Feb 9, 2012 @ 11:54 PM

Was tonight backwards tonight and I missed the memo? Ugh, I disagreed a lot with the judges tonight.

Kenley designed a romper for a 5 year old and is in the top?! Yuck. I'm sorry, but Mondo's was awesome and way better than Kenley's. But I feel like Mondo is really off his game in this season-- maybe because it was so soon after his own season ended? I get the bad feeling he may not make it to the final either.

Austin designed an 80's mom outfit... and doesn't get eliminated? I'm sorry, but I hated the high waisted pants and I thought the whole look was terrible. Kara's might not have stretched boundaries, but it was wearable and well made. I would have worn it!

I am pretty shocked that Rami is out-- I loved his coat. But I agree that his color schemes are... not always good. I love bright colors and didn't hate the chartreuse color, but I thought the top had issues. I thought they would have booted Michael (or Austin). I also figured Rami would make it closer to the final. But I think he's going pretty well on his own, so hopefully that continues.

ETA: I did like Jerell's outfit and was fine with him winning the night.

Edited by catray, Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:08 AM.

tanyak

tanyak

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 9, 2012 @ 11:54 PM

I, too, was stunned - STUNNED - when they all said they liked Kenley's. Even if you do like one-piece rompers on grown women, and I don't - who would pick a light-blue romper wtih big white polka dots and that 1950s collar? Good Lawd!

Rami's top was awful! When he unbuttoned the jacket, I totally thought he had messed up on the shirt seams. He did that on purpose? And I didn't really notice the draping on the collar until the judges said something and they were right. Completely overdone.

I agree with a PP who said the judges probably liked Kara's look less than Rami's and Austin's but because of the rules...

Maddingcrowd

Maddingcrowd

Fanatic

Posted Feb 9, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

I liked Jerrell in his own season but this time around not so much. Michael always designs by trying out one thing and then if he is not inspired, trying something else. The two coats didn't look much alike at all much less a doppelganger. I really hated Austin's outfit and cannot believe they kept him.

Austin showed promise in his own season but I haven't liked anything he has done this time around. I loved Rami's blue jacket and don't think it's fair that other designers were not asked to remove the jacket. Don't care for Mila's looks ever and yes Kenley's design was the same as my old gym uniform only mine was in royal blue.

sib5

sib5

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:09 AM

When I saw Kenley's I thought of gym uniform too, and wanted the model to try sitting down in it.

I thought for sure Austin was a goner. Did not like his look at all. Pleated high-water pants with ugly shoes? Ugh. And the flowery tops were ick. And I LOVE Austin!!

I hated Mila's cape. The shoulders were so wide, the model looked like a linebacker.

Pugposse

Pugposse

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:18 AM

Here at the Pug Palace we would have sent Kara home because her entry was quite boring and she's been a nonentity. However, we also had to agree with the judges that tonight the ugliest fashion shown was Rami's. I really like Rami and when he hits it cleanly it's out of the park, but this outfit was a hot mess (to use a popular expression from his season). It's hard to lose him, but the fact is that in the face-off Kara > Austin and in the final decision Austin > Rami, so there's really no way that Kara could have gone home, even without the head-to-head.

I like Jerrell and believe he deserved the win, though he definitely should have let go of the harping on Michael's stealing his look accusation. Now where we really feel out of touch is in not hating on Austin's look. It's wholly antithetical to anything I would ever consider wearing but why is a preppy, clothes-for-a-girly-type socialite, outfit, which seemed appropriate for spring, such a magnet for criticism? Was the brief to be "edgy"? I think last week's and perhaps some others have been, but I must have missed that if they said it tonight. If the mandate is sportswear for a specific season how was it that the judges found him missing the mark so much? Austin's model had the upper-crust, icy blonde, every-hair-in-place styling that was appropriate for this look. Although I disagreed with these judges more tonight than so far this season, this entry was the one where I really couldn't understand or buy into any of their criticisms. [Disclaimer -- we didn't watch Austin's season and are major S4 and Rami fans, so Austin fandom doesn't enter into this.]

bobbyjoe

bobbyjoe

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:22 AM

I knew Rami was a goner when they put him up against Austin at the end. There was no way the judges were gonna eliminate Austin the week after they'd eliminated Anthony-- the show would have lost two of it's biggest "characters" one after the other and too early in the season. It was clear they were going to go after someone whose characteristics are more low-key. Austin could have made a diaper out of Brillo pads and he still would have stayed. Same with Mondo and really, same with Michael, since he's often drama. It was obvious when Isaac started yammering on about Austin's ridiculous pants being the best thing in the show, he was building an "out" to rationalize why they'd keep him. I like Austin, but that outfit was god-awful, and if this were truly a level playing field, he would have gone home tonight.

Professor Gee

Professor Gee

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:31 AM

So Mondo and Kenley both used polka dots and featured shorts. Who copied who there?

Jerrell's grandstanding shows his insecurity. They both did coats and it was okay as long as Michael's was a bolero type shape. The minute he went long, it was copying Jerrell's design. What frustrated me was that it seemed like it was almost impossible for Michael to design with Jerrell dogging him the whole time. Or maybe that was the point.

I liked Kenley's jumper. Really thought it was lovely, but I do wonder how one takes a piss without assistance from others.

I hate that high waisted pants are on trend. That only works for certain body shapes and it sure ain't mine.

Also, I loved Rami's look...before he unbelted it. It was clearly better than Kara's. This was her week to leave, IMO.

smithgirl

smithgirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:36 AM

I was also sad to see Rami go, but this season he has been a major disappointment. He is so determined not to drape, he isn't making the beautiful clothes he made in his original season, too bad.

What is this fascination (by judges) for jumpsuits and rompers. No woman I know wants to undress in a bathroom stall just to pee. That is one 70's trend that should stay buried. Ugly, hard to fit and impractical when I was 20, once around that block was enough.

Sedruol

Sedruol

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:36 AM

I really wish Rami hadn't fumbled so badly with the blouse, because the jacket looked interesting and really well made. Austin's outfit to me was hideous & boring. I really would have sent him home instead, as much as I appreciate Austin's personality. Kara is SO lucky that Austin missed the mark so badly, because in another challenge where it wasn't head-to-head I guarantee she would be the one going home - her outfit is something I've seen in so many department stores, I agree when they said there wasn't much "design" in it at all.

The judging for this season is so weird - it really is hard to tell who is most / least favored because there is such a variety of opinions being tossed about during the comments.

Edited by Sedruol, Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:38 AM.

Harry24

Harry24

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:37 AM

I knew Rami was a goner when they put him up against Austin at the end.

Yes, we haven't heard Mizrahi call him "Starlet" yet.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:45 AM

I've always been a Michael fan and not so much a Jerrell fan but I'm with Jerrell on this one.

Sweet baby Moses, I can't help myself: I like Kenley. I like her look. I like her designs, and I liked that hideous, polka-dot romper.

Wasn't Rami's ugly green the same green Joanna was wearing in the workroom?

Finally, Mondo, Mondo, Mondo...oh man. I'm going to say he was suffering from sleep deprivation because there is no reason for a grown man to cry during a review - in any profession.

CatsWithAxes

CatsWithAxes

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:55 AM

Ugh. Jerell is an asshole and Rami is a doll, and in my universe Jerell would be gone already and Rami would be heading for a possible win. But designers' personalities aside, based just on what was out there tonight I can see the judges' decision - sort of. I did like Jerell's coat (the first time this season he's done anything that was remotely good, IMO), and while Rami's jacket and pants looked great, that top really ruined his look. I don't think Rami's had anything before that looked poorly-made like that. I actually didn't mind the blue/chartreuse color combination though - I thought it was weird at first but then it grew on me. But bad as Rami's top was, I think I would have sent Austin home instead. Nothing about Austin's look was good, IMO, even if it was well-made.

As for the rest: Yes, Michael's coat did not look much like Jerell's at all, other than the color scheme. Drama? Yawn... Shut up, Jerell.

Mila's sketch looked great, but while I liked her idea for the cape, it didn't seem like she executed it too well. I agree with whatever judge said the fabric looked cheap. I also thought her model's hair styling was awful.

I didn't understand the judges ragging on Kara while praising Kenley to the skies. To me neither design looked original at all, but they both looked simple, well-made and appropriate for the challenge.

All the negative nitpicky criticsm of Mondo's outfit made me want to smack the judges silly. I thought it was great, and much more interesting than Kenley's (which I also liked).

Jerrell and that giant smug chip he's carrying around on his shoulder sure do suck. He's an ass and can't leave soon enough for me.

Yes. Enjoy the win while you have it, buddy boy, because that ugly s--t you've been barfing down the runway isn't going to sustain you much longer.

I knew it was a loser when I saw the sweater and wished I'd had it to wear back in the late 80s when I was in my preppy phase. It was confirmed when Austin himself said that he'd designed something that could be sold at Neiman Marcus.

I know - when he said that you could walk into Neiman Marcus and find his outfit, I thought "And that's a good thing???"

Am I remembering incorrectly or did they call Mondo's look very "junior"? Kenley's model was in an effing romper for crying out loud.

They did say Mondo's looked "junior" and I had the same reaction: "Uh, judges, you just went over the moon for Kenley's, and that's about as 'junior' as you can get."

But what was with Mondo's tantrum about being on the bottom? So he made the outfit for his mom's birthday. Nice, but the judges don't care. And his mom wouldn't care if he was on the top or bottom; the gesture would be the important thing to her.

I was puzzled about that too - why would it matter to his mom what the judges thought? Or, really, to him either? - If he really made what he wanted to make for her, it was still a great birthday gift.

This was a really lopsided challenge, set up to eliminate (possibly) some one who didn't deserve to go.

It seems like PR always likes to have a "shocking" elimination about midway through the season, so maybe that's what this challenge was designed for. If so, mission accomplished. So long, Rami - it was really good seeing you again. :(

Edited by CatsWithAxes, Feb 10, 2012 @ 1:25 AM.

normaltv7

normaltv7

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 12:57 AM

No one, and I really mean, no one that I know would Ever wear Kenley's outfit. One, few women would pull it off and two, it is not funtional. I couldnt believe her when she tried to comfort Mando by repeating the judges opinion of Austin's model right in front of him and laughing like its the funniest thing. She is so tackless (and annoying). Can't believe she is still there and Rami isn't. I'm beginning to really question the judges tastes based on this episode alone.

StarForeman

StarForeman

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 1:37 AM

Help me if I am wrong, but hasn't Jerell accused other designers of stealing from him before?

And the fabric store, after buying the same fabric as another designer (twice!) i would also be making sure that my direct competition was not utilizing the same bolts I was before getting my stuff cut.

And Kenley, how is the average woman getting OUT of your romper, since the zipper is in the back. I couldn't unzip myself in a tiny bathrom stall to pee in that thing.

Oh, and anyone else notice that Kara was wearing heels and leggings, the exact thing Isaac was ranting on about during the judging of Michael's outfit.

Edited by StarForeman, Feb 10, 2012 @ 1:38 AM.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 2:00 AM

Hated all of Austin's (high waisted and pleated? yeah, models can wear those - that's it) I was surprised he wasn't cut.

Don't forget tapered too! When even the model looks bad what chance would mere mortals have?

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but wasn't the brief of the task "seasonal Getaway". Can everyone who's ever taken a one piece romper on a trip where they're going to be using public restrooms and traveling raise their hand? Some of them talked about where their woman was going, did Kenley? I get that runway fashion is often impractical, but in addition to being hideous and repetitive, Kenley's didn't even match the task. How was that above Mondo's?

Interesting that Kara had a higher score than Austin considering how they ripped hers. I mean Austin's was bad, but they still seemed to like it. I think she would have been out even with a higher score than others if they could have. They seemed bitter about Austin scoring lower.

ThatPoshGirl

ThatPoshGirl

Stalker

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 2:06 AM

Am I remembering incorrectly or did they call Mondo's look very "junior"? Kenley's model was in an effing romper for crying out loud.

They did say Mondo's looked "junior" and I had the same reaction: "Uh, judges, you just went over the moon for Kenley's, and that's about as 'junior' as you can get."

This. I think the judges must have been huffing Kors's tanning spray. Kenley's was ridiculous. Who's wearing a polka dot hot pants jumper with a peter pan collar? Really, who? I mean, besides an anime character.

Mila said she had never done a cape before, but her "cape" was just the same shapeless color block tent dress she has made repeatedly.

Kara's looked like something you would see on the rack at JC Penny or Sears. She didn't even try to design at all.

heebiejeebie

heebiejeebie

Stalker

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 2:26 AM

Geebus Rowley and Mizrahi are a toxic set to pair as judges. They both bring out the dowdy and pearl clutching on anything that they don't "get".

No surprise that hormonal hot flash mess Rowley liked Kenley's polka-dot one-sey. I can so see her tottering around the manse with a sloshing martini in one hand and the smoke in the other as she berates the guy who does the lawn even as she secretly dreams of him in a wife beater.

Speaking of which Rami should have worn said wife beater and maybe Rowley would have saved him -- her stint on HGTV's reality show proved how much she liked a bit of man flesh.

I can't complain too much about Rami going because the colors were bad. But what really got me was how bad they all were. Really there was nothing up there that I would consider decent regular season PR let alone an "all star" showing.

I would not have considered Jerrell's top three let alone a win. And Mila's was just as bad as Rami's just in a different way. I probably would have tossed Mila over Rami simply because she combined colors that were not just unflattering but also boring. How on earth a woman can take simple earth tones and make them look like a wearable suicide note and still stay past Rami is just plain bizarre.

But again. No one put out good work and it should have been a very special episode that has them all taken to task and no one sent home.

Without Rami, I'm giving it a week to see if Mondo can shake whatever the hell has him bogged down and then I'm giving up. Costello is too much like Smeagol who gets the first glimpse of the One Ring, a level of obsequiousness and hidden catty nastiness that just makes me queasy when I hear him. and his fashions have been okay but no "wow!".

Sadly the one guy, who did produce dreck this week, who did wow me this season is now gone and again, if Mondo can't get back what he had his season and has failed to really show this time around doesn't start delivering I can't see myself caring. And the idea of seeing Jerrell, Kenley or Mila going to fashion week again is not just cringeworthy but also mind-boggling with what they have sent down the runway this season.

And after the polka-dot menopause meets kindergarten romper, I'm guessing Kenley would send her models down the runway at Fashion Week with giant lolly pops in one hand while steering the mobility scooter with the other. Looking back its not so much that her work and I'm struck that she somehow manages to convey girly outfits but at the same time on a haggard bug-eyed Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 2:46 AM

Rami's jacket was gorgeous, but that green shirt was just hideous, I don't think there was anything else as ugly as that shirt tonight & that's probably why he was eliminated.

WTH was that twinset Austin made? It looked like something from one of the 1059s Barbie outfits, and the pants were just ugly.

Kenley needs to design for someone other than Minnie Mouse. I can't believe the judges picked her over Mondo, His outfit was my favorite.

My favorite part of the episode had to be in the room with the food.

Mondo: This reminds me of dinner with my family.
Michael: What, spaghetti?
Mondo: No
Jerrell: Awkward?
Mondo: Yes.

So awesome.

YES! That was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

Anacharsis

Anacharsis

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 2:50 AM

I'm not worried about Mondo. In his original season he was in the middle of the pack for the early challenges, had a very bad challenge (the swimming suit which the judges called 'junior') towards the mid-point, and then came back to generally kick ass for the rest of the season. Maybe it just takes him a long time to settle in.

Help me if I am wrong, but hasn't Jerell accused other designers of stealing from him before?

I thought it all sounded familiar, too, but can't recall any specifics. In any case it's difficult to understand how the judges took Jerrell's smack talking as evidence of his confidence. His talking heads, whispered conversations with the other designers, and the passive-aggressive way he implied that Michael stole from him on the runway screamed needy uncertainty to me.

FriedButter

FriedButter

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 3:12 AM

I have no idea what Austin was thinking, that outfit could have gone straight on Blanche for bingo night.

Maybe he made it for Mondo's mom's birthday.

I could almost see the brick fall out of Rami's pants when the judges asked him to open the jacket to see that blouse. Poor guy. If it hadn't been a one-on-one challenge I bet he would have stayed. Kara's outfit reminded me of the clothes I made for my Barbie when I was 4 from scraps of cloth my mother gave me.

Mystery

Mystery

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 5:06 AM

Sweet baby Moses, I can't help myself: I like Kenley.

Me too. I hated her during her season but I'm liking her here. (Still hate her clothes, though). She seems more mature, even though she's loud and giggly. There were no accusations from her about Mondo stealing her polka-dot motif. I cringed when she repeated the criticism about Austin, but she was only doing it to try to make Mondo feel better; she came off the runway wiping her eyes from listening to the criticisms to him. I don't think she thought about how she was making Austin feel.

Someone upthread said they wished a judge had asked Kenley's model to sit in that outfit; that was just what I was thinking. Could it even be done?

tvmovielover

tvmovielover

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 5:46 AM

Someone upthread said they wished a judge had asked Kenley's model to sit in that outfit...

Hee! That would have been up there with Rami having to open that jacket. This was indeed an off episode for everyone so they were chosing a best of the worst and worst of the worst. I am sorry to see Rami go since i liked some of the other things he did but the jacket draping plus the blouse neck draping looked so awful that I cannot say it was completely unfair. Austen's ensemble was just plain ugly-the model did not look bad in it the way Rami's model did (like she had a growth all over her chest-why oh why did he do draping at the wrong time in the wrong place?)

I loved Jerrell's coat when the model first stepped onto the runway. It looked great buttoned up but yeah not as good open with the smaller buttons showing but that is typical Jerrell overkill. I liked him on his original season even though all his stuff was over the top but he is just a real bitch this time around and his stuff other than this coat is not that great. That said, his look was the best coming down the runway that was not "too junior", etc. etc. and was kind of best of the worst.

I thought Kenley's was cuter coming down the runway than Mondo's though I liked Mondo's look better overall. I think she beat him on better styling. But yeah, nobody doing anything but walking a runway could wear her romper for very long and it is way more junior. Angela for example would look silly in that. OTOH younger commenters, no sensible old lady is wearing Austen's look even though you might find it in Niemans. The pants looked good on the model but are not for mature figures. I take your word for it that the pants are as dated as Kenley's onesy (like that) but the fashion industry keeps trying with them. The rest-decently made but boring like this episode.

Houddy

Houddy

Stalker

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 7:25 AM

I am used to not agreeing with all of the judges decisions but I literally disagreed with every single thing they said on the runway. I liked Austin's top but HATED those pants. They're shaped like a lightbulb. Who wants to have the widest part of their pants at their stomach? Madness. I guess I did agree that Kara's was...nice? I found it boring and totally uninspired and like every "resort" outfit I've ever seen but whatever, make the least designed outfit on the runway save. Good idea. I much prefered Michael's classic tweed that reminded me of a chilly day in London to Jerrells alpaca poncho look. Loved Rami's jacket and have been looking for something exactly like that for work. Sure the shirt could have used some reworking but the pants were stunning. There's no way in hell Mila's home ec cape that wasn't even well made and looked horribly cheap, like a Walmart knock off really, desereved to stay over Rami's jacket and pants. And Mondo's look was totally Mondo. Sure it's not everyone's taste but those shorts looked beatifully made to me, and I kind of liked the blend of 50s & 80s his model was rocking. I found it new and interesting, things the judges say they are looking for...when it suits their predecided top and bottom. Kenley's was well made but WTF? A baby blue, polka dot onsey? Really?

I'm actually done with the All Stars. The judges have finally morphed into the erratic Kors and Garcia style judging and I just can't handle it. I'll follow along on the website just to see the clothes, but this isn't worth staying up for. Not when I have no idea what the judges are doing.

And yes, Cynthia Rowley is totally pointless. I think Lactating Model and Hockey Boy were both better than her. They might not have added much but she felt more destructive IMO.

eminwf

eminwf

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 7:53 AM

Austin's pants were about the ugliest, least fashion-forward thing I have seen on this show. High-waisted, abdominally pleated, short-legged slacks.

I bought those pants two years ago off the clearance rack at Ann Taylor. What was I thinking? But, hey, they were $80 pants marked down to $10. I tried to make the pants work for two summers but, even though I am a size four, I felt like Tweedle-Dum every time I wore them.

Putch

Putch

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:01 AM

Based on tonight's designs, I'm glad I'm not "trendy." Those were all horrible.

Does Cynthia Rowley always have a look on her face that makes it appear she just smelled a fart? She seems like such an uptight bitch.

Tafatia

Tafatia

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:20 AM

Kara Janx was my favorite during season two, having said that I am scratching my head over how she beat Austin. To me it would have been Kara losing to Austin and then being eliminated. That ensemble that she designed, if you can call it designed, was so ordinary.

Mrs Bee

Mrs Bee

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:21 AM

Phew... I thought that I was caught in some parallel universe where what is fugly and impractical is deemed to be fashion. I wondered what the hell happened there, glad to come here and see that I am not alone in loathing just about everything about this episode.

Rami's jacket should have saved him over Kara's PJ lounger pants and whatever that top set was supposed to be. Yes, the color of that top and the color of the jacket was just too much clash to ignore, and if that stupid ugly top had been some neutral color, then perhaps the judges would have overlooked the poor execution of the top. But at least Rami's had interest, and didn't fade into nothing. Too bad that Kara was in another head to head... and somehow WON... And I had to agree that, as uninspired as Mila's cape and pants seemed, it was better than Rami. He is a classy, classy man.

Whatever was wrong with Mondo's was far outpaced by the juvenile, toddler look of Kenley's romper. No grown woman should ever wear anything called a romper, even if that woman is only 18 years old.

Michael, Jerrelle... Whatever!!!

Not even going to discuss that hideousness which was Austin's, and how it survived over Rami's blue jacket.

So much wrong with what happened.

NYC2007

NYC2007

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:29 AM

Not even going to discuss that hideousness which was Austin's, and how it survived over Rami's blue jacket.

I am so upset. Rami has one not fantastic week and he's gone? What is going on? I'm happy to DVR the rest and fast forward to the fashions.

So happy Jerrell called Michael out.

urbanmilkwoman

urbanmilkwoman

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:44 AM

Scratching my head over here as well. Austin's look was just horrible. Horrible pants, horrible top, horrible hair. Rami should have stayed as his jacket was awesome, good pants and even though I kind of agreed with Cynthia with how the top was executed I thought it was interesting.

Kenley's was not good. Totally Mickey Mouse. Loved Mondo's shorts. Liked both Jerrell's and Michael's, fine with Jerrell's win, however he needs to drop the tude. I pretty much hate him this season.

I love Kara, but boy has she made some generic things this season. This might have been the worst. She's clearly not an all star, which saddens me. Honestly I think the men have had an advantage over the women all season. The only ones worthy of being in an all stars season IMO is Mila and Kenley. Elisa, Sweet P, April and Gordana (and Kara) were never going to win in a million years. I hope they at least tried to get Uli, Korto, Althea, Jillian, Kara Saun and Carol Hannah because they would actually have been competition.