Joey & Danny

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

34 replies to this topic

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Mar 31, 2012 @ 8:59 AM

I liked one of them. I think it was Danny that said to his partner that they shouldn't be rude and they should 'say hello'. I believe Joey was the one that said those sexist comments and didn't want to say hello to Vanessa at the beginning of the episode. Sadly, I still am not sure who's who, but at least one of them seemed decent enough. He definitely looked disapproving of his partner's actions.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

Joey was the brunet. Danny was the blond.

SirDigbyPollo

SirDigbyPollo

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 8:18 PM

Joey was the one who said that they should say hello to other people. He told Danny that saying hello wasn't going to put them behind anyone. I think Danny was the one who tended to make sexist remarks, although Joey is the one who made the comment about being "beat by a girl" after the FF.

Edited by SirDigbyPollo, Apr 8, 2012 @ 8:37 PM.

starrynight71

starrynight71

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:46 AM

I don't really take the 'sexist' comments (if you can call some of it that) particularly seriously. It was more a bit of posing for the cameras, all of the constestants do that in one way or another. Their role was to be that kind of contestant so they played up to it a bit.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:27 AM

They only had a few 'sexist' comments, but they were probably one of the only really likeable teams this season IMO. They weren't as sexist as Art/JJ and at least Joey was nice enough on camera to not say stupid shit. Some of the sexist things that they said didn't seem spiteful or anything; they seemed more slip of the tongue and out of a moment of frustration, which can happen.