• Please log in to reply

992 replies to this topic

chainey

chainey

Fanatic

Posted Jan 23, 2012 @ 1:40 PM

Bravo Show Page

Season 1 ~ Premieres Spring 1012

Bravo has the hottest seat in the house for Kim Zolciak's extravagant wedding in a new docu-series titled Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding. It's been just a year since the Bravo cameras captured Kimís fortuitous meeting with Kroy Biermann, Defensive End for the Atlanta Falcons. In the current season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, fans share in the couple's most intimate moments as they move into a posh new home together and give birth to a son, KJ. The only step left in their happy-ever-after is the wedding of Kim's dreams.

Each thirty minute episode will follow the adventures of Kim preparing for her wedding on the lucky date of 11/11/11. With less than two months to plan, she enlists celebrity event planner Colin Cowie to help design a dream wedding in her brand new multi-million dollar home. The pressure is on as Kim rushes to find a dress, lose remaining baby weight, and cosmetically enhance trouble spots. With the date quickly approaching, problems mountĖ her invitation is leaked to the press and her mother refuses to attend the wedding. Still, Kim is determined to marry Kroy and won't let anything ruin her perfect day.

Colin Cowie, really? Other than that I got nothing.

simpleHope

simpleHope

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 23, 2012 @ 1:53 PM

I see another train wreck.

MollyZee

MollyZee

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 23, 2012 @ 1:59 PM

For better or worse (HA!), Kim Z. is no Bethenny. This is going to be a disaster, not least of all because the whole "docu-series" is predicated on lies, much like Kim's life. Her "brand new, multi-million dollar home," for example, is a damn rental McMansion. At least with B, she isn't fronting - when she was broke, she scratched her way to the top of the heap and she owned it. Kim just acts all better-than and throws shade at everyone else as if she's got anything to lord over them when she's a shameless gold-digger who would drop Kroy in a heartbeat for the next Big Poppa if Kroy's NFL contract ever falls through.

Gross.

Edited by MollyZee, Jan 23, 2012 @ 2:01 PM.

Tafatia

Tafatia

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 2:12 PM

Preview Videos:
http://www.bravotv.c...getting-married
http://www.bravotv.c...g-of-a-lifetime

sunflowers83823

sunflowers83823

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 9:49 PM

The spot that keeps running with Kim Z talking about how she wants to keep some side boob, and telling Kroy that she won't say for rich or for poor because she doesn't want any negativity in her vows tells me just how klassy this affair is going to be. Poor Kroy.

PreyToYou

PreyToYou

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

I so hope this will be more entertaining than the current season of RHOA. Kim (along with the others) have been a drag.

She better bring the damn drama for this show.

Tafatia

Tafatia

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

More videos:

Kim's Used Wedding Gown?
Kim Zolciak found the perfect wedding gown but is conflicted as to whether or not she should get it.

Trying to Get a Motlanta Wedding
Kim Zolciak enlists the help of Colin Cowie to bring Montana to Atlanta.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

I will watch this show for the lol it will bring. Knowing Kim's taste from watching her over the years on RHOA I guarantee you this wedding will be guady and over the top with A LOT of bling. That seems to be Kim's taste and I say to each his own but I'm not looking for anything elegant and/or classy coming out of this wedding.

Can't wait to see Kroy's side of the family.

kinda sketchy

kinda sketchy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:01 PM

I can't wait to see the horrified looks on their faces. I loathe Kim but I will watch it long enough to make fun of her skanky, low-rent/new money self.

kinda sketchy

kinda sketchy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:02 PM

I can't wait to see the horrified looks on their faces. I loathe Kim but I will watch it long enough to make fun of her skanky, low-rent/new money self.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 12:03 PM

After seeing Kim insisting on "side boob" for her wedding dress and wanting to remove "for poorer" from the standard boilerplate wedding vows because she "doesn't want any negativity", I have no intention of watching this show. I noticed during the RHoA reunion that she was teasing a reveal of how she appears sans her clown wig and makeup. No thanks.

Dee Clutter

Dee Clutter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 1:42 PM

Ohhh, I'm there if for no other reason than to see the og-so-dignified Oprah wedding planner, Colin Cowie, deal with Kim.

As for the mama drama, I saw her mother sitting there in other previews. Do you think that drunk would miss her chance to be on TV looking all mother-of-the-bride?

PharmGal10

PharmGal10

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 2:09 PM

I'm tuning in. I don't even care for Kim, but I am a sucker for weddings.

beansNcornbread

beansNcornbread

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 4:11 PM

I can't wait to watch this. Kim provides me with much entertainment and all that tackiness is to irresistable to pass up.

I too can't wait to see the reaction of Kroy's family.

goofygirl

goofygirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 1:52 PM

Count me OUT on this one. For some reason I thought it was just going to be some kind of wedding special. Now I learn it's gonna be some thirty minute show every Thursday for God knows HOW long. Nope, not gonna do it. BLECH!

Edited by goofygirl, Apr 25, 2012 @ 1:53 PM.

Brooklynista

Brooklynista

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 6:31 PM

Yeah, I think I'm going to sit this one out. I can't believe hookers like Kim and Evelyn (BBW skank) get rewarded with wedding specials. I'm sorry KimmyKakes, slapping on a new wig and a white dress does not make you a pure princess.

That said, I will be stepping off my soapbox to check in w ya'll comments.

sleekandchic

sleekandchic

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 6:36 PM

Oh yeah, I'll be watching this one! I can't wait to meet Kroy's family and to see the interactions between Kim and the folks.

I've been maid of honor and bridesmaid in countless weddings now, and not once have I witnessed a bride concerned with showing side boob in her gown! Oh that KimmieKoo! She's somethin somethin for sure.

Tafatia

Tafatia

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 8:05 PM

The schedule from Bravotv.com:

Thursday April 26:

9:00 pm
DON'T BE TARDY FOR THE WEDDING
2 MONTHS TO THE ALTAR

Kim Zolciak is getting married! Planning a million-dollar wedding in just 8 weeks, in the middle of Kroy’s football season, means Kim will have to take care of everything without her man around. Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie promises to turn her backyard into the winter wonderland wedding of her fantasies, while the search begins for her dream gown, which she spotted three years before she even had a groom. When a new dress can't be made in time for the big day, Kim buys the exact dress online, only problem is that it’s USED!

9:30 pm
HOW TO DRESS A BRIDE IN 6 WEEKS

Thursday, May 3:

8:30 pm
2 MONTHS TO THE ALTAR

9:00 pm
HOW TO DRESS A BRIDE IN 6 WEEKS

9:30 pm
??

Edited by Tafatia, Apr 25, 2012 @ 8:07 PM.

LaffyTaffy

LaffyTaffy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 1:17 AM

Somehow I don't see a wedding held on your backyard patio as worthy of a million dollars, but I guess Bravo is hyping the price tag to create interest. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'll watch this fuckery tomorrow night.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 2:50 PM

When a new dress can't be made in time for the big day,

Wait a second... Kim doesn't have the pull to get a dress made in time for the wedding?She is reduced to wearing a USED DRESS? There was another huge titted heifer out there with the same crappy/cheap taste that Kim has? Who'd have thunk it?

udontknowg

udontknowg

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 3:01 PM

I am tuning in just so I can see her real hair

toolegittoquit

toolegittoquit

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:22 PM

I'm thoroughly enjoying this show. Kim doesn't bother me much, and I like Kroy a lot. He's way too good for her but whatever, he seems like a genuinely good dude.

CANNOT WAIT to see Kim without her wig.

And the segment with the trainer and her matron of honor cracked me the hell up. Jen is a funny lady.

psychoticstate

psychoticstate

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:30 PM

So Kim says she hasn't seen her mom in several months? Why? Because the Bravo cameras went away after RHOA filming ended? What's up there?

SEVEN FIGURES for a wedding? That's ridiculous.

Kim orders a size two wedding gown? Ha ha ha, bitch, please! No way in hell is Kim a size two . . . especially since wedding gowns run small.

Kim says that she and her girls have been all alone for ten years . . . not what she's been saying with regards to Big Poppa. Supposedly old BP was involved with her girls, attended school events, vacations, etc. Kim needs to keep her lies straight.

And what's with Kim's sudden naivete with money? $500,000 for a wedding . . is that a lot? $50,000 for Kroy's ring . . is that a lot? Ugh.

kinda sketchy

kinda sketchy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

I was bored. They have to talk to KJ, alone, in several scenes about what's going on just for filler and friends (for 12 years y'all!) we've never seen before. It seems like other than Jen the only people Kim has to talk to are people who work for her .... Oh and her mom, who she is clearly embarrassed by (hey just imagine how embarrassed your mom was of you when you were 17 and having an affair with a 47 year old married cop!).

Kim was as vulgar as ever, bleeped every word, talking about blow jobs in front of Kroy's trainer, requesting side boob and ordering a size 2 wedding dress when she's clearly about a size 8 (and I'm being kind). The jumpsuit! Hahahahha that looked heinous. She looked like the love child of fat Elvis and a tacky, aging stripper. Carried on like crazy about leaving KJ for 1 night but I did enjoy when Brielle brought up how it never bothered her to leave them.

I liked Jen but that's about it. Kim asking the jeweler "is $50,000 a lot?!" and the way she talks down to people ... I just can't with this heffa. "how fucking hard is it to alter 3 outfits?" from a trick that can't even register her own kids for school? No sir.

Mom's face. Yikes. Walking PSA for rembering your sunscreen and watch out for those smoker's wrinkles!

Edited by kinda sketchy, Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:43 PM.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:38 PM

How much did Kim get donated for this wedding? It's impossible to imagine she'd part with $1 million (and certainly didn't get her money's worth).

I'm 5'8" and about her size. Tomorrow I will go by all those SIZE 2 clothes because...oh, yeah, Kim. That's your size all right! (In a wedding dress, no less. And I'm guessing her size 6...8...10? wedding dress was new, she just doesn't want Kroy to know the way she wastes money.)

I'm kind of sad not to see her marrying Big Poppa after a messy divorce, but at least she married for love and Kroy seems to have an amazingly even and pleasant temperament--esp. nice for the girls after all the BPs.

ToukieSmith

ToukieSmith

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:41 PM

There was another huge titted heifer out there with the same crappy/cheap taste that Kim has? Who'd have thunk it?

Big hair and big boobs are a dime a dozen here in Texas.

I am tuning in just so I can see her real hair

This and Kroy's family.

She looked like the love child of fat Elvis and a tacky, aging stripper.

Yes! I couldn't think of where I saw that look before. The only thing missing was a white scarf to complete the look.

Was it just me or did Kim seem more energetic/active on this show than RHOA?

How much did Kim get donated for this wedding? It's impossible to imagine she'd part with $1 million (and certainly didn't get her money's worth).

Hopefully she did not pay good money for those wedding outfits, especially the jumpsuit.

Edited by ToukieSmith, Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:44 PM.

kinda sketchy

kinda sketchy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:41 PM

And giving a 9 year old Tiffany? smdh. Hey does Brielle still wear that diamond promise ring? The youngest girl seems overly emotional to finally be getting attention from mom....but I won't go there.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

She looked like the love child of fat Elvis and a tacky, aging stripper.

Perfect! (Can't help thinking how hilarious it would be if she also bought the pantsuit used--and it turned out to have belonged to Elvis! Sexy!)

yian

yian

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

I was bored. They have to talk to KJ, alone, in several scenes about what's going on just for filler and friends (for 12 years y'all!) we've never seen before.

Watched a later rerun, so hopefully didn't contribute to the ratings. Watched both episodes in under 10 minutes, because I kept fast forwarding. So freaking boring. Not enough friends, so they stage scenes where she is talking to the baby, Kim's acting in those scenes were so obvious, I can almost picture the script.

Obviously, she is going the Star Jones route and getting freebies in lieu of free advertising for her wedding. Her outfits fit are perfectly, trashy and tacky. Side Boob y'all.

Edited by yian, Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM.

80sBaby

80sBaby

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:01 AM

The youngest girl seems overly emotional to finally be getting attention from mom....but I won't go there.

And what was up with Kim pushing her in the pool. I'm not saying Kim doesn't love her, but I just didn't like that for some reason.