S24: Greg "Tarzan"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

61 replies to this topic

Isuzu

Isuzu

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 5:45 AM

This is true Yogurt Baron, but it seems that Tarzn was hellbent on voting for Jonas/siding with the women the entire time and this is partly why Troy and Jay chose to go with their Salani alliance in the hopes that the women held their side of the bargain. Basically, a men alliance was never possible because Tarzan wouldn't budge, so I could see why he would be resented that way.

Unconditional: could you tell me why he would have Alicia's vote locked down? They seemed to get along rather well, but they didn't seem to be alliance-mates for life. And seeing how Alicia was practically begging to give Kim her vote, I wonder why you'd think that way (though I haven't seen the secret videos because they don't play outside the US).

kikaha

kikaha

Couch Potato

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 11:31 PM

For much of the season I thought Tarzan was a fool. His last few episodes I saw him in a completely different light: as one who correctly read the tea leaves real early, and came up with a strategy that took him further than any other probably could have.

If he'd stuck with the men, he probably would have gotten booted early on. So he found the person who was running the show, and hitched a ride with that person. First it was Colton. After Colton left, it was Kim, because it was clear to him the remaining men were so hopeless they would go nowhere.