And I thought, "Hey, I should make a list of players I'd like to see again!" But then that got boring, so instead, I present:
Alina is absolutely one of my top Survivor crushes ever, don't ask me why.
The Yogurt Baron's Top Ten Survivor Crush Objects (Female Edition)
10. Darrah, Pearl Islands (go ahead, name a hotter mortician)
9. Sydney, Tocantins (easy on the eyes, as mactors go, but when it comes to Tocantins, I prefer...)
8. Erinn, Tocantins (...unpopular opinion? I like the girl-next-door type.)
7. Danni, Guatemala (kind of a no-brainer - is she the only actual beauty queen to appear on Survivor?)
6. Jenna Morasca, Amazon (Heidi was never a contender)
5. Nicole, first booted from Pearl Islands (I kind of want to see an all-first-boots season, because I think she'd be around for awhile)
4. Monica, Samoa (she did well enough for an invite back, right? right?)
3. Danielle, Panama & HvV (between the looks, the accent, and the fact that she actually knows Aras...)
2. Eliza, Vanuatu and Micronesia (her giant bug eyes creeped me out at first, but she grew on me, and I came to see the beauty, expressiveness, and soul in her giant bug eyes.)
1. Parvati, most seasons (she's not even that good-looking. She's just Parvati.)
Survivor Men Who, Despite His Heterosexuality, The Yogurt Baron Probably Could Not Turn Down
3. Ozzy, but only when he's swimming or climbing things, not ever while he's talking.
4. Grant from Redemption Island.
5. Rudy Boesch. (I just can't help wondering what his reaction would be if someone said, "I like you, Rudy. In a homosexual way.")
Edited by Yogurt Baron, Jan 20, 2012 @ 10:27 PM.