8-12: "Pool Party" 2012.01.19

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

95 replies to this topic

miz liz

miz liz

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 28, 2012 @ 1:17 PM

My favorite line of the evening was from Andy:

"Monogamy for m'hog and me!"

vinyl

vinyl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2012 @ 6:05 PM

I don't think Kathy is a teenager, and single people hit on married people all the time (and vice versa), unfortunately. They could go that way for a storyline.

seminoles1

seminoles1

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 2, 2012 @ 8:50 PM

Jim wasn't drunk. He had 1 small bottle of wine over the course of at least an hour, most likely a good bit longer. If he was drunk then he is a HUGE lightweight. Running into whatever he did was just to show how quickly he wanted to get out of there after it got super weird with Robert taking his clothes off.

street urchin

street urchin

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 2, 2012 @ 9:55 PM

That's right, Jim was not drunk. He was drinking from a 375 ml bottle. Everyone else was drinking from a standard 750 ml bottle. A 375 ml bottle contains two regular size glasses of wine. Considering his size (height and weight), there is no way his blood alcohol content would be above .08 which the law considers to be DUI.

MyBad

MyBad

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 3, 2012 @ 2:40 PM

We first met Jessica, Andy's new girlfriend, in episode 10 this year, "Christmas Wishes." M. Giant, in his recap of that episode, noted "Jessica, who is not played by an actor I recognize but seems normal and even attractive, walks in and introduces herself to Erin." We then see a lot more of Jessica in this episode "Pool Party." Although very attractive and normal, as M. Giant noted, I did not find myself taking much interest in her as an actress, as I only have eyes for Erin and Kelly.

Then this morning, I found myself compelled to find out who this woman was in a regularly televised commercial. The commercial has been playing for several months, as I recall, and I have just been enthralled by her beauty, her incredible eyes and her wonderfully charming facial expressions. She makes the whole commercial, even though I would be hard pressed to remember what was being sold.

Turns out that Jessica and this women in the commercial are one and the same. Her name is Eleanor Seigler.

I'm sure that most of you have seen this commercial for the Subaru Outback. She is the girlfriend/wife of the poor sap who has lost his sunglasses somewhere in the So. California desert, only to find they've been in his hoodie all along.

Now I'll be looking out for her the rest of the season!

Edited by MyBad, Feb 3, 2012 @ 2:43 PM.

StareDecisis

StareDecisis

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 9, 2012 @ 3:31 AM

I think Jim ran over the lawn because he was trying to swerve around Meredith's car since she wouldn't move it for him. That was my interpretation, anyway.

Is it just me, or has Erin had a total personality transplant since she tried alcohol at Christmas? Can you imagine anyone calling her a "tiger" when she was accidentally bring Robert California cold coffee four or five episodes ago? In the trivia episode, she called Kelly "babe." This is not the Erin I know.