Mod Q&A: You're Either With Me Or Against Me

• Please log in to reply

51 replies to this topic

callietwo

callietwo

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2012 @ 12:03 AM

I'll try to be better about opening episode threads. I usually leave it to the posters because some people like to do it, but maybe this forum needs more structure than that.

Okay thanks for the reply.

Personally, I think I'd like for one to be ready to post in ASAP after the episode airs. I sat on pins & needles for a FIVE whole minutes waiting for a thread to pop up, clicking refresh, refresh, refresh and then BOOM there were three! ((Five minutes is longer than it sounds, sometimes!) Haha.

Which one to post in, hmm? I went with the one that seemed to most followed previous TWoP protocol since at the time I posted, none had replies yet.

Thanks.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 4, 2012 @ 2:33 AM

It doesn't matter which one you post in, honestly, because I'll just merge them all later. But, yeah, if I start one that won't be a problem. So ... that's what I'll do.

Thanks for your patience.

callietwo

callietwo

Fanatic

Posted Mar 4, 2012 @ 9:36 AM

Thanks, Mars!

Thanks for your patience.

Heh. That whole five minute wait was killer last week, the episode ending was good!

Edited by callietwo, Mar 4, 2012 @ 9:37 AM.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:49 AM

So there's a Revenge recap special airing tonight. It's not a regular episode. Can a thread be made for that? And how do you format it?

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:39 AM

Sorry I didn't get here sooner, but it looks like you did it perfectly.

Pouncer

Pouncer

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2012 @ 2:50 PM

Hi, I'm wondering if clips included in the DVD set of season one (things that did not air on ABC) count as spoilers? I suspect not, given the things that do count as spoilers, but I wanted to double check before I posted.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2012 @ 3:09 PM

Hey, I was wondering if we could get a Whimsy section for the Revenge forums?

Edited by Spartan Girl, Sep 19, 2012 @ 3:09 PM.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 25, 2012 @ 11:06 PM

I don't know how I missed these posts, but Pouncer, no, those aren't spoilers. Unless they are about something that might happen this season. I mean, use your judgment, but I won't warn for them if they do seem spoilery so I go in and add tags.

Spartan Girl: Not at this time. You can open Whimsy-type threads in this area. Within reason.

teachmusik

teachmusik

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 4, 2012 @ 12:50 PM

May I start a thread for whose arm was found on The Amanda? I have a feeling that (like who was dead on the beach) opinions will change/evidence will pop up over the season so the conversation would spread over more than one episode.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 5, 2012 @ 10:53 PM

I think that's too specific of a topic, but maybe a general "Unsolved mysteries (NO SPOILERS)" topic? Name it whatever you like, but a more general topic like that is preferable.

2MuchTV

2MuchTV

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2012 @ 1:41 PM

Hi Mars,
I reported this through the forum function, but wasn't sure if I did it right (or if that was the correct way to do so). I opened a thread for 2.4, the fourth episode of the season, but got the date wrong (I really thought it was the 28th!) and pulled the wrong title/episode info from the ABC media site. Can the title and date be changed? The title should be "Intuition" and the date 2012.09.21. I already changed the episode info in the opening post. Sorry for the hassle!

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 22, 2012 @ 11:10 PM

You did it correctly, and it has been changed. Thank you. And no worries. It happens.

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

TWoP Mars,

Can I open a new thread for a character or do you? I was thinking of starting a thread for Masson Treadwell: The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

I'll have to check the spelling of the character's name on Imdb.

Glory

Glory

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 1:27 PM

You can open it, dirtybubble. It's allowed. :)

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 10:53 PM

Yes, as long as it doesn't already exist, that is okay. If threads are ever opened that don't seem appropriate or necessary, I will close them, but I won't issue any warnings for that.

Thanks, Glory, for answering much more quickly than I did!

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:06 PM

HI Mars, please delete the redundant episode thread, the one i started.

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 23, 2013 @ 12:59 PM

Hello, Revenge forum! TWoP Mars is on vacation for a couple of weeks, so I'm filling in for her. Please continue to follow all the rules. Thank you!

callietwo

callietwo

Fanatic

Posted May 12, 2013 @ 3:55 PM

Will there be a pinned thread for tonight's season finale put up for after the show tonight?

Thanks!

(btw- it's a 2 hour show tonight and over at 11pm, not at 10!)

Edited by callietwo, May 12, 2013 @ 3:59 PM.

DementedDaisy

DementedDaisy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2014 @ 11:09 PM

Since we're on season 3 (and some of the episode discussions have strayed from the events of the episodes), can we have an All-Seasons thread?  

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 7, 2014 @ 1:09 AM

Feel free to open one.

DementedDaisy

DementedDaisy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2014 @ 12:11 PM

Thanks!  

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Mar 2, 2014 @ 5:18 PM

Can the Nolan Ross thread in the character sub-forum be un-archived, please? http://forums.televi...d-collar-prince