Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

425 replies to this topic

katsullivan

katsullivan

Video Archivist

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 9:09 AM

I found Charlotte coming on to Declan, femme fatale style, in the last episode strangely hot. I really hope the writers are putting her through a Break the Cutie arch so that she can become the next Emanda.

teachmusik

teachmusik

Couch Potato

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 4:07 PM

So the new promo shows Emanda digging a grave...I'm sure the promo monkeys want us to think that it's a grave for the guy who killed David Clarke, but I'm not sure. I'm thinking it's a grave for Sammy if he does die off. Although Emanda digging the grave instead of Jack would be odd. Probably overthinking this :)

Jupi

Jupi

Channel Surfer

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 8:57 PM

I don't believe this was posted yet:

Spoilers from TV Line

May 23: “Reckoning” (Season Finale)
With the end in sight, Emily fearlessly pushes forward, closing in on the final phases of her plan for revenge, while the Graysons continue their downward spiral into the rabbit hole of self-destruction. But a big, explosive event leaves much hanging in the balance, courses are altered and even more is left in question.

Tweeky

Tweeky

Video Archivist

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 1:18 AM

In regards to episode 1.21 "Grief" I know this Wikipedia listing is not a spoiler but however:

Emily's relationship with Jack forges a stronger bond after a painful loss. Victoria forms a new alliance that could take down Grayson Global, and Conrad. Charlotte puts out a vendetta on Declan.

I suspect Jack's loss is either Amily or Sammy, however my money would be on Sammy dying because at 15 that's ancient for a Labrador (although dogs can live that long if they're healthy and looked after properly). What i'd like to know does anyone have any spoilers that confirms which of the two above mentioned characters dies? I however don't think it's Amily because her character has a great deal to playout yet.

Edited by Tweeky, May 11, 2012 @ 1:18 AM.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 11:32 AM

It would make sense to me, if Jack told Emanda that since Sammy was originally Amanda's dog that Jack thought that maybe Sammy should be buried at Emanda's beach house. Or, perhaps Emanda might ask/suggest that Sammy be buried at the house. That might explain her digging the grave. Maybe she and Jack take turns digging. I dunno.

I doubt Emanda is digging a grave to bury a person. She seemed to be in agony and crying in the grave digging shots. I would think she would feel more relieved if she were burying her father's killer knowing that the bad guy would never hurt anyone ever again.

If, Amily had died Takeda could take care of (get rid of) Amily's body as well as Emanda's father's killer's body. Who knows? I still think Sammy dies. Mike Kelley said he intended for Sammy to pass earlier in the series but his own dog passed and he changed his mind and postponed it. We'll see, I guess.

Cardie

Cardie

Fanatic

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 1:42 PM

however my money would be on Sammy dying because at 15 that's ancient for a Labrador (although dogs can live that long if they're healthy and looked after properly).

Amanda received puppy Sammy in late 1992 or early 1993. That dog is nearly 20 years old. I'm pretty sure that is the shared grief with Jack.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 8:07 AM

Revenge is inheriting Desperate Housewives old timeslot according toDeadLine.

Makes sense to me. The show seems perfect for a Sunday slot.

toogoodtobetrue

toogoodtobetrue

Video Archivist

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 10:52 AM

Sundays are too saturated in the fall! I liked it on Wednesdays.

Tweeky

Tweeky

Video Archivist

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 9:41 PM

Here's a clip from episode 1x22 where it looks like Emanda kills WHM.

DimeStormRing

DimeStormRing

Video Archivist

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 7:48 AM

In that clip WHM says "You're full of fire, like your mother."

Momma wasn't sick... momma was a spy. For most of the season, I thought that David Clarke would appear in the finale, but since they've been mentioning the mother so much... I bet she'll appear.

Also, does it seem like WHM wasn't fighting back as much as he could in the clip? Like he purposely wasn't trying to hurt her. Wonder if they'll try to recruit her for the Initiative (like her parents were)?

Wouldn't be surprised if double infinity logo has to do with the Initiative too.

Edited by DimeStormRing, May 19, 2012 @ 7:49 AM.

Coltsportr

Coltsportr

Channel Surfer

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 3:44 PM

Wrong forum.

Edited by Coltsportr, May 23, 2012 @ 3:48 PM.

Spotted Reptile

Spotted Reptile

Video Archivist

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 9:13 PM

but since they've been mentioning the mother so much... I bet she'll appear.

That might make the 3rd drama season finale this year where the hero goes ". . . Mom?"

Getting a bit ridiculous really.

Jlinaa

Jlinaa

Channel Surfer

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

Was googling up Madeline Stowe and Revenge, and the closest thing I came to a spoiler was a line from a recent magazine interview she did where she says the Securities guy is not your average SEC guy. So??? Makes an escape/ducoy plane ride look a lot more likely!

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 10:56 PM

If it's not a spoiler, it's not on topic here. There probably won't be any spoilers for a good long while. Don't post here unless there are. If you are confused about what is and is not a spoiler, please read the FAQ. If you still don't get it, ask me.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 12:39 AM

Was googling up Madeline Stowe and Revenge, and the closest thing I came to a spoiler was a line from a recent magazine interview she did where she says the Securities guy is not your average SEC guy. So??? Makes an escape/ducoy plane ride look a lot more likely!

I always found the SEC guy creepy. Maybe he works with the WHM in The Initiative. I dunno.

'Revenge' Season 2 Spoilers: What Comes Next after the 'Reckoning' Cliffhangers?

Highlights:

1. [snip] "there was a death ... There are at least three people in jeopardy, and one that you didn't know about. There is definitely a major death that occurred last night. You'll know in the first episode [of Season 2] who is gone and why. [snip] "with Kelley calling the death "important" and one that will "be difficult for fans to [accept]."

2. The format will relatively be the same (event occurs, then flashback to tell what led up to it). They will also be returning to the Hamptons for summer.

3. There's going to be a wedding and another death.
4. Emanda's mother has some deep psychological issues, but also has potential for kindness.
5. New characters will be introduced.

6. Emanda and Amily will battle for Jack's affections. [snip] "When we reveal where Amanda's been and what exactly has happened in the interim and what her reason is for coming back, it's going to be another big Revenge surprise." [snip] Kelley said "he's [Takeda] definitely been involved in shaping what happened with Amanda in these last six months, and for a very specific purpose."

7. Daniel and Ashley may hook up. [snip] "especially with Daniel getting "even darker next season" and "reverting back to the person he was before Emily came into the picture, and also feeling his DNA, which is Grayson through and through," according to Kelley.

8. Nolan may get a new love interest and more of his backstory will be revealed.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 12:55 PM

1. [snip] "there was a death ... There are at least three people in jeopardy, and one that you didn't know about.

So someone other than Lydia, Charlotte or Victoria could be dead? I'm still sure that Lydia really did die on the plan because Victoria was smart enough to know that Conrad and the Intiative wouldn't let her get away. But the part about the death being "difficult for fans to accept" worries me. That means it must have been someone big, or else the writers are overestimating us.

7. Daniel and Ashley may hook up. [snip] "especially with Daniel getting "even darker next season" and "reverting back to the person he was before Emily came into the picture, and also feeling his DNA, which is Grayson through and through," according to Kelley.

Aw, man, I was still hoping that Daniel might be redeemed somehow. Well, it still could happen, somewhere way down the line.

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 3:15 PM

This from TV Line a discussion of what may or may not have happened in the finale and what will be bubbling up in terms of story lines for season 2.

The show runners indicate that at least one of the three people we expect could be dead, will actually be dead. My guess is that the premiere will have footage of Lydia tripping as she exits the plane before take off with the others, but she hits her head again and this on top of her taxi dance .... kills her...

Edited by name234, May 25, 2012 @ 3:28 PM.

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted May 26, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

I'm still sure that Lydia really did die on the plan because Victoria was smart enough to know that Conrad and the Intiative wouldn't let her get away. But the part about the death being "difficult for fans to accept" worries me. That means it must have been someone big, or else the writers are overestimating us.

He didn't say that anyone died as a consequence of the cliffhangers though. Next season will start with a flashforward that will include "a wedding and a death" supposedly, so whoever bites the dust could do it then.

DimeStormRing

DimeStormRing

Video Archivist

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 7:13 AM

I'm excited that Nolan will be getting a love interest next season. Hopefully a sane one.

Flashforward wedding: Daniel and Ashley.

Coltsportr

Coltsportr

Channel Surfer

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 5:39 PM

I'm excited that Nolan will be getting a love interest next season. Hopefully a sane one.

Declan maybe ?

talea

talea

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 5:59 PM

Well, what could be difficult for fans is Lydia's death. If victoria manages to get out (and I speculated before that on planes of that size there is another exit on the other side, which she very well may have made use of -- after all, the WHM was walking off with his back to the plane), then some fans will be upset that she didn't warn Lydia. What will be more interesting is whether she gets the SEC guy out.

Princess Aldrea

Princess Aldrea

Stalker

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 8:15 PM

Victoria doesn't give a damn about Lydia. And I think the minor Declan is too young Nolan. Isn't he nearly forty?

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 1:41 AM

Highlights from the TV Guide article, Revenge: Season 2 Spoilers, that name234 posted:

1. [snip] the Graysons' nefarious dealings are somehow behind mama Clarke's disappearance.

2. Emanda's search for her very psychologically damaged mother, will be a driving force in Season 2.

3. Conrad has a secret family. [snip] "Conrad had a wife and other kids before he married Victoria," explains Kelley, "and those people will come into play."

4. Amily's pregnancy is real. [snip] Kelley confirms that Emily's former cellmate is just two months shy of giving birth. But, cautions the producer, "if you aren't questioning Jack is the father then you haven't been watching the show."

5. The Hamptons gets a new hottie and may be Emily's new love interest.

Edited by Bella, May 29, 2012 @ 2:12 AM.

Princess Aldrea

Princess Aldrea

Stalker

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 9:17 AM

But, cautions the producer, "if you aren't questioning Jack is the father then you haven't been watching the show."

I'm guessing that her baby looks like it could be Jack's or else that's an easy out right there. I wouldn't be surprised if Emanda or Nolan gets a paternity test then has to figure out how to tell Jack he's not the father or suggest the possibility to him without pissing him off with their lack of faith.

Limabean

Limabean

Channel Surfer

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 10:50 AM

If Nolan considers himself bisexual (the whole 3 on a Kinsey Scale), then I wouldn't be surprised if his next love interest is a woman. If they keep hooking him up with men, the audience will see him as strictly into men and will have a hard time seeing him with him and a woman if they ever go that route. And terribly awkward flirting with the likes of Ashley and Jack's ex in the flashback doesn't count. I like the idea that a major character goes both ways and we never know who he'll be attracted to.

There's no way Victoria is dead. She either survives the crash or didn't get on the plane. Lydia is likely a goner unless she truly has 9 lives. I don't think they'd kill off Charlotte either, but she's a much more viable option than V. Although, they'd be missing out on some emotional stuff once Charlotte finds out that Emanda is really her sister. But I guess that her death would fuel some revenge plans from a few different people. I agree with the sentiment that Lydia's death wouldn't be that hard for the audience to accept. Maybe the producers are just messing with us.

Not sure who Amily's baby daddy is. It'll be obvious if the baby is half-Asian.

talea

talea

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2012 @ 9:23 AM

If amily's 7 months along, it could be somebody she met before she came to Revenge-land. Right? I'm not good at this counting stuff.

DimeStormRing

DimeStormRing

Video Archivist

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 11:20 PM

That baby better come out Black, like on Nip/Tuck.

So, new love interest for Emily... wonder if he'll be her date to Daniel and Ashley's engagement party. Also, I wonder how he ties into the conspiracy. Sent to watch her? Takes orders from her spy mommy?

Princess Aldrea

Princess Aldrea

Stalker

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 12:30 AM

Flashforward wedding: Daniel and Ashley.

...Is it too late for Daniel to be the body on the beach?

BBDi

BBDi

Fanatic

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 7:19 AM

Conrad has a secret family. [snip] "Conrad had a wife and other kids before he married Victoria," explains Kelley, "and those people will come into play."

I knew this would happen. As soon as I found out that he was married before but we were given little or no information on the ex-wife and whether there kids, I figured this was an opening the writers had left for themselves. Fun times ahead.

Princess Aldrea

Princess Aldrea

Stalker

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 11:21 AM

Is that really a "secret" family, though, that he had with his legal wife?

I am a little surprised, though, since he left his wife when Victoria got pregnant and that seems like the kind of thing that one would be more likely to do if their wife hadn't had any children.