Stalker

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 9:25 PM

Semi-spoilery tidbits from TVLine.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

Gabriel Mann interview with Vulture.

You once did a recap of the show in character as Nolan. He said he was Team Jack. What are you?
Oh, I am so hashtag Team Jack! [Laughs.] Absolutely. I mean, I'm absolutely team Josh Bowman as a guy — we're best friends — but Jack has been through hell. Not to say Daniel hasn't, but that's my affiliation.

Post finale interviews with Mike Kelley; gives some info on what he plans to do for Season 2. TVLine (also has newly released promo pics); EW; TV Guide.

Revenge also got 2 nominations in the Teen Choice awards: TV Drama, and TV Drama Actress (Emily VanCamp).

exzim

exzim

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 11:09 AM

Just launching in the UK. The Guardian review.

http://www.guardian....madeleine-stowe

Magsi2

Magsi2

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2012 @ 7:32 AM

Tyler Shields pictures of Connor and Crista

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jun 3, 2012 @ 11:21 PM

Mike Kelley interview; gives some behind-the-scenes info. Apparently, Emily being a ninja was inspired by the movie Salt.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jun 7, 2012 @ 4:34 PM

The Television Critics Association nominated Revenge for Outstanding New Program.

Emily VanCamp interview.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 14, 2012 @ 7:43 PM

Real life couple, Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman, making out in Monaco.

"Revenge" Real Life PDA: Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman's Makeout Session!

Isn't EVC the one who has a penchant for dating/hooking up with all of her co-stars? Hopefully, there will be no drama on the set if things don't work out for them.

brothertonbanks

brothertonbanks

Fanatic

Posted Jul 16, 2012 @ 9:18 PM

I was watching some episodes of Hollyoaks on Youtube and Channel 4 was showing a Revenge promo featuring Josh Bowman just after a scene with his sister Scarlett Bowman.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jul 19, 2012 @ 5:22 PM

Snubbed by the Emmys, but hey, Emily's mother has been cast.

JBC344

JBC344

Fanatic

Posted Jul 22, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

Since the writers have no problem borrowing some things from Alias, do you think we can too and nickname Jennifer Jason Leigh "SpyMommy"?

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 24, 2012 @ 5:39 PM

I never would have thought of it because JJL seems to be more about "art" type of films and shows these days, but what great casting. She does "sweet facade hiding a psycho" well, and I can totally see the actor playing David Clarke and Jennifer Jason Leigh creating offspring that looks like Emily VanCamp.

criminalbrain

criminalbrain

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 25, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

Thats quite exciting casting news. I'm catching up with this show on my DVR and loving it! I've been watching one episode a night so far.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jul 27, 2012 @ 1:02 PM

Spoiler-ish Season 2 preview --mainly about the characters.

TCAs report with quotes from producer Mike Kelley.

Amester0120

Amester0120

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2012 @ 8:21 PM

Dilshad Vadsaria has been cast as Nolan's new co-worker (employee?)...and possible love interest. As a big Greek fan, I am very, very excited about this!

Edited by Amester0120, Aug 6, 2012 @ 8:21 PM.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Aug 10, 2012 @ 3:49 PM

Season 2 poster... very similar to the Season 1 poster.

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Aug 16, 2012 @ 10:06 AM

http://www.tvguide.c...wa-1051994.aspx

Revenge Recasts a Role

When ABC's Revenge returns this fall for a second season of devilish fun, there will be yet another twist involving Emily's mysterious revenge master, Satoshi Takeda — he'll have a new face!

Due to the unavailability of the character's original portrayer, Hiroyuki Sanada, the part will now be played by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa. According to producer Melissa Loy, Sanada's jam-packed film schedule (including a role in the Hugh Jackman-led movie Wolverine) necessitated the change. "Geographically, with our schedule being what it is, it was getting a little bit challenging," Loy explains. "We would have had to fly him in and out of Australia [where Wolverine was filming], but [still] wouldn't have had him on the days we necessarily needed him. We tried to figure out a bunch of different scenarios, but ultimately it was too difficult."

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Aug 21, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

Aw, I'm sad that they have to re-cast, but I'm glad that it looks like Takeda will still play an important role in the show.

djsunyc

djsunyc

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 24, 2012 @ 7:55 PM

I encouraged by the re-casting. It means they actually have a plan and story laid out and the actor not being available means they didn't want to alter it.

Beautiful Leah

Beautiful Leah

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 4, 2012 @ 3:56 PM

Part of the cast in a new photoshoot by Tyler Shields:

http://www.tylershields.com/

quangtran

quangtran

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 5, 2012 @ 9:31 PM

Why do they insist on shooting with Tyler Shields? His stuff is awful. The show has a hot cast, yet the shoot always end up looking so unsexy.

Coltsportr

Coltsportr

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 7, 2012 @ 11:38 PM

I agree. Tyler Shields pics are nothing but garbage.

Magsi2

Magsi2

Fanatic

Posted Sep 10, 2012 @ 12:42 PM

1st look article about JJL as Emanda's mom

rogaine2233

rogaine2233

Fanatic

Posted Sep 11, 2012 @ 8:03 AM

I loved her in Weeds though the character she played was highly annoying.

Amester0120

Amester0120

Fanatic

Posted Sep 16, 2012 @ 4:06 PM

Season One is available on Netflix Instant. Excited to rewatch!

And Emily is presenting at the Emmys on Sunday.

Edited by Amester0120, Sep 19, 2012 @ 2:55 PM.

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2012 @ 4:52 PM

Another big corporate sponsor/product placement deal for the show

http://www.neimanmar...revenge&search=

ABC ANNOUNCES UNPRECEDENTED PARTNERSHIP WITH TARGET AND NEIMAN MARCUS WITH FIRST-OF-ITS KIND INTEGRATION ON HIT SERIES “REVENGE”

Target and Neiman Marcus have partnered with ABC for a ground-breaking integration in conjunction with the critically acclaimed series “Revenge.” As part of the highly anticipated reveal of the retailers’ holiday collection, Target and Neiman Marcus will be the exclusive show sponsor in the episode airing Sunday, November 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. In lieu of commercials, the retailers are working directly with the creative team of “Revenge” -- a series known for its flair for fashion and high style -- to create original content incorporating the Target+ Neiman Marcus holiday collection

“The scale of our partnership with Neiman Marcus propelled us to go well beyond the traditional approach and develop marketing initiatives that reflect the historic nature of this collaboration,” said Jeff Jones, chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Target. “Working with the team at ABC has been invigorating. We’re confident the November 11 episode of ‘Revenge’ will blow our guests away and, much like our collection with Neiman Marcus, provide an unforgettable element of surprise this holiday season.”

Amester0120

Amester0120

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:10 PM

Barry Sloane (Aiden) got promoted to series regular.

Barry Sloane...has been promoted to a regular starting with Episode 14 and will appear in all episodes of the series’ back nine. Additionally, there is an option for Sloane to continue as a regular next season should the soapy drama be renewed for a third season...His promotion to regular comes on the heels of interest in him from several pilots over the past few weeks.

Edited by Amester0120, Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:11 PM.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2012 @ 10:09 AM

More about The Gift of Revenge:

“The Gift of Revenge” is five videos featuring Revenge characters Nolan Ross, Jack Porter, Charlotte Grayson, Declan Porter, and Amanda Clarke. All will be decked out in the retailers’ fashions and playing out what ABC calls “a plot full of twists and turns.”

“The Gift of Revenge” Special Airing on Nov. 11, 2012

LadyCroom

LadyCroom

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 9, 2012 @ 2:53 AM

“The Gift of Revenge” is five videos featuring Revenge characters Nolan Ross, Jack Porter, Charlotte Grayson, Declan Porter, and Amanda Clarke. All will be decked out in the retailers’ fashions and playing out what ABC calls “a plot full of twists and turns.”

Interesting...Nolan and Charlotte make sense since they're both kind of fashionistas, but the Stowaway crew aren't exactly known for their snazzy dressing. Do Nolan and Charlotte take them shopping, a la "What Not to Wear"? Jack puts up a fight at first ("We don't accept charity!"), but the twist is that it's all from Target so he can afford to pay for it himself?

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

Posted Nov 13, 2012 @ 5:24 PM

Emily Van Camp was on Craig Ferguson promoting Revenge.

Sucks for her, there was a blackout in the studio so she had to use a flashlight during the interview, which was hilarious. And Craig was funny as usual, but I think she was a bit surprised with the whole thing. Hahaha.

Beautiful Leah

Beautiful Leah

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:25 PM

Sean McNamara is coming to the Hamptons

...let the jokes about Victoria and Kara being his former clients begin!

In other news, the ABC store is now selling an overpriced Reven8e print

Edited by Beautiful Leah, Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:43 PM.