S24 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

138 replies to this topic

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

• Interests:Left wing politics, sci-fi, sports, competitive reality shows

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 11:33 PM

Just hours after the last episode aired, Troyzan went on some bitter rants and made some bitter comments on Twitter, particularly against the six women left. Alicia, Kat, and Christina got the brunt of the rants.

Pretty much tells me he might not get to the F3.

I think you're right. I also think that makes him an even bigger jerk than I thought. Can't handle being beaten, I guess. Doesn't surprise me, to tell you the truth.

Edited by BDArizona, Apr 16, 2012 @ 11:34 PM.

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 9:18 AM

If the season was filmed before this season aired, Colton will not know how he was portrayed and might be stupid enough to pull some of the same crap which will get him booted really, really fast. I don't think Colton understood how bad he looked and that what he did was as toxic as it was until the season aired.

Giesela1000

Giesela1000

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 7:39 PM

I swear one of the early post Colton evac articles I saw read something like:
"Ohh my I didn't realize how mean I sounded, I was trying to be funny so sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but this has been a real growth experience for me blah blah blah" said Colton before HE LEFT THE COUNTRY

It didn't dawn on me till I heard the rumour about season 25 that maybe that meant he left the country for Survivor vs. leaving the country with some sugar daddy till the hatred and heat died down.

I could try to find the one article that said that out of the many but I'm too lazy right now.

Survivor Whispers has a still photo posted that I think was on the CBS site but has been pulled because it shows the group heading off to TC and in it you can clearly see Troyzan wearing the immunity necklace.

Also Jim Early has a poll will Kim play her idol this week. Don't know if that's a red herring teaser or if there is some threat to Kim or not.

I assume that if Christina ends up with an idol that they put the idol's back in the game as they are played? Troyzan's is out there.....just one now or two?

I would love one guy to make it to F3. Would all the guys vote for the guy? You would think so but this group of guys does not seem that way. It would be interesting. And since being all girl at F3 is pretty darn important because of the possibility it is sort of a fatal flaw in the all girl alliance plan.

Its not interesting watching the bottom of the alliance stay loyal and get booted at some point. I would like to see one or two of the girls switch just to see how Kim and Chelsea try to work their way out of it.

MeeMaw

MeeMaw

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 8:17 PM

If season 25 is indeed the injury/random fucked with season, an excuse to bring back Colton, and if its currently filming (i.e. none of the current players get to see his season), I'll be disappointed...

Andy Denhart at Reality Blurred says that it's likely only Penner, Skupin and Swann who are returning for
Season 25. There's no mention of Colton or of any other injured/screwed-over veteran.

It also appears that the season starts with 3 tribes, with the one of the returnees on each of the tribes.

Season 25

tezza

tezza

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 8:31 PM

If it is just the three of them, then it should be pretty one-sided. Penner can strategize circles around those two. Skupin hasn't been around since season 2, and it was a whole different game back then.

Some of the leaked pictures from the upcoming episode show Troyzan sitting out in the first part of the IC, so it looks like he bought an advantage at the auction. Sillyu Powers That Be, leaking a photo with him then having the Immunity Necklace. Leif, Christina, and possibily Alicia are the only ones with their bags at that point, which is pretty telling of how the strategizing has been going. If the rumours are true, its goodbye Leif this week.

Pythonite

Pythonite

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 2:26 AM

Well jeez, I thought they were scrapping the bottom of the barrel with Coach.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 9:21 PM

I just started an S25 Spoilers thread in General Gabbery for people who want to discuss the rumors about returnees for that season.

BtvsVamp

BtvsVamp

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:39 PM

Troyzan's tweets pretty much suggest to me that he gets voted out next or the week after then the three women he was bitching about (Kat, Alicia, and Christina) probably don't get to the F3 either. I'm guessing he's mad they made no moves and promptly got voted out like we all know they are going to be. Christina 6th, Alicia 5th, Kat 4th.

According to a Sucks poster, Troyzan has an immunity run starting in the next few episodes, and because of it, the next two boots are men. Namely, Leif and Tarzan, likely in that order. And for all those hoping that the women could all be the F6 . . . it won't be happening, because he wins the F7 Immunity Challenge, too, forcing the women to take out at least one of theirs. Allegedly, it's Alicia (would've been Christina, but she supposedly produces an idol to send Alicia packing). From F6 and on, it's known just yet.

ETA: I'm blind and missed this information. Wow if Christina wastes her idol on Alicia that's just funny. Granted Alicia deserves it but there are such stronger players in the game.

Edited by BtvsVamp, Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:50 PM.

Philipscomments

Philipscomments

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

Allegedly, it's Alicia (would've been Christina, but she supposedly produces an idol to send Alicia packing).

Wow if Christina wastes her idol on Alicia that's just funny. Granted Alicia deserves it but there are such stronger players in the game.

From reading the first quote, it appears they were going to vote out Christina, but Alicia got a vote (probably from Christina) and was sent home due to Christina using the idol. In that case, I'd have used it too.

katesus7

katesus7

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:55 AM

Sure she should've used the idol, but that means that whoever Christina decided to vote for would be voted out. I agree with BtvsVamp that if she does have a choice who to boot, and she picks Alicia, then it's kind of a stupid move. She should want Alicia sitting right next to her at the final TC.

ChicksDigScars

ChicksDigScars

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 1:51 PM

Absolutely. If her vote is the deciding factor, write down Kim's name and cut off the head of the snake. Even though the thought of Christina screwing Alicia is delicious, it's also shortsighted, expected and much less dramatic.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 2:14 AM

Troyzan's tweets pretty much suggest to me that he gets voted out next or the week after then the three women he was bitching about (Kat, Alicia, and Christina) probably don't get to the F3 either. I'm guessing he's mad they made no moves and promptly got voted out like we all know they are going to be. Christina 6th, Alicia 5th, Kat 4th.

Actually, Christina recently put up a particularly telling tweet that tells me she might've gone at least somewhat farther than F6: "I love how everyone assumes I made 6th place. Thanks y'all for the lack of confidence in me... before, it's me next to go. Why 6th?"

Edited by TDWT Kristen, Apr 21, 2012 @ 2:14 AM.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 9:26 PM

I'm guessing he's mad they made no moves and promptly got voted out like we all know they are going to be. Christina 6th, Alicia 5th, Kat 4th.

Actually, Christina recently put up a particularly telling tweet that tells me she might've gone at least somewhat farther than F6: "I love how everyone assumes I made 6th place. Thanks y'all for the lack of confidence in me... before, it's me next to go. Why 6th?"

I don't know how much stock to put into that tweet by Christina. Maybe she does go further, but that seems like she'd be dancing dangerously close to Russell Hantz breach-of-contract territory if she's giving public info about the actual boot order. Not as egregious as he was, by any means, but still moving towards unsafe territory. CBS wouldn't do anything about Hantz, because Probst and Co. have such a collective hard-on for him. Christina wouldn't have that protection. I think she's just fucking with people.

I do have an issue with the idea that the vote order is that set, though. I don't know that Alicia would be booted before Kat, at all. I don't really think we have the evidence to verify that she's higher on the boot-order shitlist than Kat is. I think Christina is 6th, in theory, just because I think these women will stick to their original 5, if they have the choice. I don't have any faith in the idea that Kat would definitely be kept over Alicia. Hell, I don't even know that Sab is the #3 for Kim and Chelsea. If it really is Sab-Chelsea-Kim, then I would consider those three smart to keep Alicia over Kat. Bitter men like Troy would be much more likely to vote to give Kat the money just to spite Kim, IMO. Of the group, I could see Kat being the Fabio (who I don't believe was just playing stupid): the one who was the least objectionable to the members of the jury.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 9:40 PM

I have to think Christina's tweet really was hint-hint-ish, because as of now, it's been deleted.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:13 PM

Hmm. Looks like, unless he finds an idol, it's Troyzan going home tomorrow night. Someone posted some screencaps on Survivor Sucks of what looks like the Immunity Challenge, and Troyzan is shown to have not won immunity. He's seen sitting on the elimination bench with Alicia, Christina, and Sabrina.

Looks like he just got the Shii Ann/Sierra story: got saved for exactly one week when the whole tribe was against him, but then leaves the next week.

As for the challenge, it seems to be played in heats and rounds:

First Round:
Chelsea vs. Alicia -- Alicia eliminated.
Kat vs. Sabrina -- Sabrina eliminated.
Tarzan vs. Troyzan -- Troyzan eliminated.
Kim vs. Christina -- Christina eliminated.

Second Round:
Chelsea vs. Kat -- Kat eliminated.
Kim vs. Tarzan -- Tarzan eliminated.

Final Round:
Chelsea vs. Kim -- likely Chelsea eliminated and Kim winning immunity, but it could be the other way around.

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Apr 25, 2012 @ 11:26 AM

Nice. I hope Troy goes tonight. He annoyed me last week

Giesela1000

Giesela1000

Video Archivist

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 5:17 PM

Jim Early tends to tease with the preview clip he puts up as a banner on his facebook survivor whispers - tonights still clip so far shows Sabrina standing behind Kat with her had on her shoulder. FWIW which probably isn't much I guess that may mean that its Kat or maybe Sabrina.

Edited by Giesela1000, May 2, 2012 @ 5:18 PM.

bucwild

bucwild

Couch Potato

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 1:36 PM

Alicia wins Ep13 Immunity Challenge. There's a clip with her holding the necklace in her right hand. You can tell that that the she's about to go tribal because Chelsea has her bag with her. Jeff said there's an unlikely betrayal coming up so I think Sabrina is probably next to go.

kikaha

kikaha

Couch Potato

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 3:18 PM

Jeff said there's an unlikely betrayal coming up so I think Sabrina is probably next to go.

Hmmm. Sabrina was a bit in jeopardy this episode. Meaning she might not be so unlikely. My hunch is that Chelsea might be at risk, or even possibly Kim.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 8:48 PM

A betrayal might not necessarily be a vote-off. It might just be that someone spills a secret to someone we'd never expect.

LanceM

LanceM

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 9:49 AM

It looks like Alicia wins immunity this week as their is a photo out there if her holding on to the immunity necklace. Good job CBS!

bawarner

bawarner

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 6:12 PM

With only 6 people left it's kind of a big deal that we already know who isn't going home but since I didn't think Alicia was in any danger it's not a big deal to me to know she's staying put.

If the "unlikely betrayal" is about the vote-off then I'm thinking it's Sabrina. My reasoning is that Christina doesn't have an alliance so her going isn't any kind of betrayal; if it was Kim or Chelsea betraying the other I think they would have used a stronger word than "unlikely" to promote it since it would be the biggest backstab of the season; and I think Greg falls into pretty much the same category as Christina. Now Alicia is close to Greg so that could be considered an "unlikely betrayal" but their closeness has really been described more in the secret scenes and ponderosa vids and not as much in the episodes themselves. So if Alicia led the charge to get rid of Greg would that really be considered as a betrayal by most of the audience who doesn't watch extra stuff online? I'm gonna say no and vote that Sab joins the ponderosa crew next.

JstaPwn

JstaPwn

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 8:41 PM

I really hope Sabrina isn't going next. But they would be stupid not to get rid of her so it makes sense if Alicia gets immunity.

Unconditional

Unconditional

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 5:51 PM

I'm going to go ahead and try to predict the conclusion to this season. A Sabrina boot is very believable and if she does go and we're left with a Kim/Chelsea/Alicia/Christina/Tarzan then I imagine that we're headed for a Kim/Chelsea/Alicia FTC with a 5-3-1 win for Kim. I know there was some talk about Christina idoling Alicia out of the game, which might cause a Kim/Chelsea/Christina FTC where Kim would win 5-4-0. If it's Kim/Alicia/Christina then I think it's 7-2-0. If it's Kim/Tarzan/Alicia then it's 7-2-0.

I think based off of editing that Kim's definitely going to the FTC. It feels like Chelsea and Alicia have gotten the next amount of total screentime/confessionals with Tarzan/Christina getting much, much less. I wonder if that means anything. I would be interested to see if Christina/Tarzan have gotten more confessionals this season than Natalie (RI). I think they're right at that Rick/Brett level of going out F4/F5 but not making the FTC.

enlightenedbum

enlightenedbum

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 6:13 PM

I am firmly of the opinion that Chelsea makes FTC and gets shutout. Sabrina would get 4-6, Greg would get at least one, possibly as many as three, Alicia would get a couple. Kim wins if Sabrina's out, easily.

My actual bet is 8-1-0 over Alicia and Chelsea.

Edited by enlightenedbum, May 5, 2012 @ 6:13 PM.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 9:50 PM

Unlikely betrayal--wouldn't that be Kim/chelsea especially since Chelsea knows about Kim's immunity necklace? Editing has been very coy about Kim's immunity. I'm thinking there will be a big blind side on her if it happens.

Thumper82003

Thumper82003

Couch Potato

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

A long time ago (well, a few months) I thought someone said that Christina pulls out a HII to boot Alicia. Was that a figment of my imagination? Or was it wishful thinking on someone else's part?
I know that Troy had pretended to find a HII, but have they mentioned anyone else looking for/finding a HII? Is it possible Christina did? Is it possible that this is her "strategy" that she's not talking about?

Emandbaby

Emandbaby

Channel Surfer

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

If that's her strategy she's been really brave to hold out this long without playing it. She's almost been sent home more than once.

enlightenedbum

enlightenedbum

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 12:57 AM

The show would show us if she found an idol.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 1:32 AM

I know there was some talk about Christina idoling Alicia out of the game

At this point, I'm thinking that was a b.s. spoiler. I just don't think there's another HII out there to find, or they already would have made mention of it. It would have to be a complete change in how they deal with HII, because they've usually hidden them again immediately after the previous one was used. Since they didn't after Troy used his, I think the only one still in the game is Kim's. Also, it seems like most of the spoilers this season have been bogus. The only major legit one I can remember off the top of my head is Flight Five. There was also Christina's tweet about not going out sixth, but that was a pretty soft one.