S24 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

138 replies to this topic

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Jan 11, 2012 @ 10:47 PM

A poster asked me to create this thread, so please use it to talk about any casting information, elimination order, challenge information etc. Anything that hasn't been released by the network is a spoiler and you can discuss freely in this thread with no spoiler tags.

keram

keram

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2012 @ 3:11 PM

Here are your Survivors!

This site is pretty reliable. They are taking most of their information from SurvivorSucks.

Let the pre-hate/pre-love begin!

rockhopper78

rockhopper78

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 27, 2012 @ 1:53 AM

This spoiler was posted over at rff way back in August 20, 2011 by a one time poster with the name "Travel". This was posted well before any of the season 24 cast started to get spoiled by a user on the Sucks forums. At the time, this was all just speculative, since there were no contestants to put a face to these descriptions, but as you can see now with the cast revealed, this spoiler seems valid, as there are several people you can say with 100% certainty, they match the descriptions. A couple people somewhere raised the possibility that this could all just be an elaborate ruse by CBS themselves to release a fake spoiler, knowing that it would get talked about and then bamboozle everyone, but I highly doubt it. I don't think they would go through all that trouble, plus since this was months before the cast was even spoiled before the official reveal, why would they pre spoil their own cast with five supposed boots that end up matching the descriptions of their cast. Anyways, this was the spoiler, as posted by Travel.

Gang,

I am currently in Samoa, and they are filming now in Samoa. The crew is staying at a hotel called Aggie Grey's Resort and Spa. This must be 24 as I believe 23 may have already wrapped. I flew to Fiji yesterday for the day and on the plane were five of the cast members -- must have already been booted off. They were not Coach or Ozzie. It included a tall clean cut blond guy; a tattooed white girl with short, dark hair; a white girl with long dark hair; a slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair, and a black guy hair that was froish. These folks were all young (under 40) and "actor looking." They were accompanied on the trip to Fiji by a minder with an Australian accent (producer?). Americans are hard to come by in this part of the world, so an American accent stands out. This was not a group of friends travelling together. I hired a driver in Fiji and he took me to a semi-secluded resort called "First Landing," where I ran across these Americans there. They were the only folks in the place other than moi, who went to the spa. The resort while I was there added security. The staff were cagey about who these Americans were. (There is also heavy security at Aggie Gray's). I'm fairly certain these were booted castmates. Your thoughts?

It is true that the cast/crew book that Aggie Grey's resort when they film in Samoa, since after all, 24 will be the fourth time out of the last six seasons to film there now. Since this spoiler was posted on August 20, it matches up with the time that the tribes merged, which according to Truedorktimes shooting calendar was scheduled for August 19. The pre-merge boots would then presumably have left the ponderosa to travel together to a nearby vacation spot to stay at until filming wrapped.

So taking all this into consideration, the general consensus around forums that I've read lean towards the following people being voted out before the merge, thus not making the jury. Just don't know the order they are booted obviously.

1. a tall clean cut blond guy - obviously Matt Quinlan, since he is the only blonde guy, and he is tall and clean cut looking.
2. a tattooed white girl with short, dark hair - obviously Kourtney Moon, she has tattoos and matches descriptions 100%
3. a white girl with long dark hair - this one is among the most debated, as most people tend to think it is Monica Culpepper. She is white and has long dark hair, but she is 41, I don't think she necessarily looks under 40 as per description, but that could be up for interpretation by the witness. Other consideration is Alicia, however she is latina, Kim, however not dark hair (more lighter), and Christina would most likely be described as Asian, so I think Monica is the correct choice.
4. a slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair - This one appears to be Colton, YAY! I want him gone early so bad. Only other consideration would be Jonas but witness would have said an asian man, so that should rule him out, and Leif, which would most likely be described as a little person, not just short white guy, plus I think he always wears a hat so his hair wouldn't be seen. All other guys with dark hair, like Jay & Michael are really tall.
5. a black guy hair that was froish - obviously 100% Bill Posley.

So there you go, those should be the five pre-merge boots. You might be asking where's the sixth one? There's some mystery there. Some people think that it is a medevac. Dalton Ross at EW said on twitter that there is in fact someone that leaves through an evacuation this season. How he knows I don't know. He didn't go out there for the pre season interviews this time, but maybe someone else from the press told him? Which if that's the case would have had to happen within the first three days. Unless his friend Jeff Probst told him.

Another possibility is that the sixth person is Christina Cha. She posted on her twitter upon return of filming the season something along the lines of having a hard time readjusting from Fiji time. Well Fiji is as this spoiler indicates, where the other pre-merge boots stayed for the remaining days of the game. Could that be an inadvertent slip by Christina, or just a cover and she really does make it to jury? I guess time will tell. What does everybody here think of these pre merge boots?

WolfMarauder

WolfMarauder

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 27, 2012 @ 3:33 AM

We know from Kourtney's Twitter that she broke her left arm. While we don't know precisely when this happened, it could have easily been overlooked on by the person who saw her on the plane depending on where she was seated, positioned, etc. It is possible that Kourtney broke her arm early in the game and is the medical evacuee. If it happened as early as the first few days as some have speculated, there would have been plenty of time for the arm to be properly prepared for healing before the pre-jury contestants left. She could very easily be that medevac.

BML1980

BML1980

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 27, 2012 @ 5:12 AM

While I'm inclined to agree that CBS probably doesn't care too much about spoilers, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that they sent out false information. There was that whole Kimbo Slice/Carrie Prejean fake spoiler that CBS planted in order to figure out who was leaking information. Then again, that was right before the season Rob won, so they probably had a bit more invested. I do think the fact that "Travel" hasn't been heard from since the original post is a bit suspicious though.

If this is true, then I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Colton is the "slightly bearded short white guy". Both his intro video and his written Q&A on the CBS site are obnoxious and he certainly appears to have the potential to really annoy his tribe. The only thing I'm having trouble with in the description is him being described as short. In the "Meet the Cast" video, there's a group shot of the men's tribe standing together that is, admittedly, shot from a wonky angle, but he looks to be of average height, and not necessarily someone I'd describe as short. He actually appears to me to be the same height, if not taller, than at least Jonas, Greg and Bill, who was apparently on that flight. The perception of what is short and what is not certainly varies from person to person though, so for all I know "Travel" saw Colton talking to Matt, who appears quite tall in the group shot.

Edited by BML1980, Jan 27, 2012 @ 5:18 AM.

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 31, 2012 @ 1:40 AM

If the "Flight Five" spoiler is correct, I really hope one of the guys leaves first. Over the last seven seasons in a row, women have predictably been the first boot (Michelle in Gabon, Carolina in Tocantins, Marisa in Samoa, Sugar in Heroes vs. Villains, Wendy in Nicaragua, Francesca in Redemption Island, and, most recently, Semhar in South Pacific). Time for a change.

Edited by TDI Ashley, Jan 31, 2012 @ 2:03 AM.

WolfMarauder

WolfMarauder

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 31, 2012 @ 6:56 AM

If the "Flight Five" spoiler is correct, I really hope one of the guys leaves first.

Unfortunately it's looking more and more like it will be either Kourtney or Monica that leaves first, since the others were shown in promos that are from stuff that is after the first episode. Not a certainty, though.

Shermie

Shermie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 4, 2012 @ 1:10 PM

Don't care for that cast all that much as they are mostly a bunch of young hotties. If I want to watch young hotties, I'd watch Bachelor(ette), but I don't.

What happened to casting regular people, of all ages and body types? Everyone is under 40 and mostly in their 20s, except for two women (41 and 51) and two men 50 and 64). Another season of a few middle-aged people working hard with the help of a couple younguns while a bunch of babes lie around in their bikinis acting like they're at Sandals.

All the young hotties will form an alliance (successful purely because of numbers) and vote out anyone who is "old". Sigh. I hope I'm wrong.

There's a reason why the first couple of seasons are the most memorable - partly because they still had regular "joes and janes" in the cast. Now it's all models and bartenders and actors. Ugh.

BK1978

BK1978

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2012 @ 2:50 PM

Unfortunately it's looking more and more like it will be either Kourtney or Monica that leaves first, since the others were shown in promos that are from stuff that is after the first episode. Not a certainty, though.

I wonder if the spoiler is true though as the last two times they have done women versus men, a man has been the first to go. The first challenge is usually a challenge that slightly favors women more.

kmrowe1

kmrowe1

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 15, 2012 @ 11:14 PM

Well...so far the spoiler is correct with Kourtney having to be medivaced out with a broken wrist. Hope Alicia or Colton is next...but we know he as that damn immunity idol.

katesus7

katesus7

Stalker

Posted Feb 15, 2012 @ 11:25 PM

I can see Colton using the idol to boot Matt - which would be awesome - but then getting booted right after him. So far, I'm happy with these spoiled boots except possibly Bill or Monica. Just because I know nothing about them. But I think from the edits we got tonight? That spoiler might just be legit.

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 16, 2012 @ 5:48 PM

Agreed, and I think that'll happen. At least with Matt going out. Actually, Sucks has him down as quite possibly the second or third boot (but first boot from the men).

rockhopper78
So there you go, those should be the five pre-merge boots. You might be asking where's the sixth one? There's some mystery there. Some people think that it is a medevac. Dalton Ross at EW said on twitter that there is in fact someone that leaves through an evacuation this season. How he knows I don't know. He didn't go out there for the pre season interviews this time, but maybe someone else from the press told him? Which if that's the case would have had to happen within the first three days. Unless his friend Jeff Probst told him.

Looks like the evacuation has been done, and it was Kourtney. So that still leaves the identity of the sixth and last pre-merge boot in question.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted Feb 16, 2012 @ 9:11 PM

Could someone post the boot list here? I don't see it on that other site.

BML1980

BML1980

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

There is no actual bootlist, and any bootlists I've seen around the net have already been proven false. I'm actually still skeptical about the Flight Flive spoiler. Why didn't the original poster who saw them mention Kourtney's tattoos, but not her cast? We're also not sure if the "short, bearded guy" and the "dark haired girl" are even contestants. Someone over at Blows suggest that they might actually be handlers, and it's possible that only three contestants were actually on that flight.

Also, due to the future challenge vidcap analysis at Sucks and Blows (heh), we know that Matt is most likely booted soon, as is Nina, as both are nowhere to be found in any post-swap pictures in any preview/commercial. The proposed shuffle is now thought to take place in Ep. 4. So, the fact that Nina wasn't described as being part of that group gives me pause as well.

It's certainly possible that Nina just managed to not get into any post-swap shots that production has released thus far, but that seems quite unlikely. We'll certainly know for sure in a few weeks, though.

Edited by BML1980, Feb 16, 2012 @ 10:14 PM.

ratherbereading

ratherbereading

Fanatic

Posted Feb 17, 2012 @ 2:25 AM

The person that spoiled the Flight Five probably saw people sitting in their seats so Kourtney's neck tattoo was probably easily visible. It is possible that she was sitting on the right side of the plane in a window seat so her cast could have been not visible.

I hate to say it because obviously I am reading this thread but I am enjoying the lack of detailed spoilers. If the Flight Five turns out to be true, we still don't know the exact order so trying to figure it out going into each episode makes it more fun. And of course the minute (over the next 4 eps) that someone other than the speculated Five don't go, means the FF was probably false and the spoiler person got lucky with the Kourtney guess.

Murdock8

Murdock8

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 18, 2012 @ 12:12 PM

wow Colton revealed the idol to Troy and someone else ... interesting how's that gonna play out

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 19, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

Screencaps and vidcaps seen on other spoilers sites seem to deduce that the women lose both the Reward and Immunity Challenges in episode two, as well, and likely won't start winning anything till episode three. Nina is not seen in any pictures from episode three, so it's likely she's the second one to go.

rockhopper78

rockhopper78

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 6:00 AM

ratherbereading
The person that spoiled the Flight Five probably saw people sitting in their seats so Kourtney's neck tattoo was probably easily visible. It is possible that she was sitting on the right side of the plane in a window seat so her cast could have been not visible.

One thing I don't see anyone ever bring up in regards to this flight five spoiler which occurred to me a while back, is that this person didn't just see the people on the plane. Look back at the post again. The witness said they also saw these people 'presumably' socializing at a secluded resort and spa where this person was one of the only ones there with them. I would think this person would have gotten quite a good look at the booted castmates if this is indeed true.

Also in regards to Kourtney not having a cast when seen. It would have been day 20 at that point. I don't know the logistics of how long it takes for a wrist to be taken out of a sling but is it possible that it was removed by that time?

Now after watching the first episode, I can clearly see Matt being idol'ed out by Colton. There was a preview showing Bill & Colton arguing where Colton said, I'll stab you in your front, not the back. So he can be responsible for Bill going too. The tribes will swap in either episode 3 or 4, so I would think that would be Colton's saving grace, but I would love it if the girls ended up just getting rid of him! That would make for a joyous result and look on his face. Monica is a very logical early boot depending on tribe shakeup. And I can easily see Nina or Christina (if Alicia gets her way) being the sixth mystery boot. Maybe the person thought Nina was a handler or something seeing as how she doesn't fit with the rest of those boots.

ETA: With all this 'Flight Five' talk, it reminds me of the mystery of who the Oceanic 6 were!

Edited by rockhopper78, Feb 21, 2012 @ 6:03 AM.

Giesela1000

Giesela1000

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 3:52 PM

There is a Sabrina and a Christina - who is Nina?

6 weeks for a broken bone usually

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 3:57 PM

Nina's the older lady. The oldest of the women, actually. She busted up her face somewhat during the Immunity Challenge in week one.

I think the swap may be in week five, actually. All signs and pictures of future challenges and general around-camp moments indicate that Matt is likely the first to go of the men in what'll likely be episode three. So I think Colton targets Bill right after him in the following episode, while Bill's still in the minority with Jay and Michael, and then comes the swap that screws Monica and probably Colton.

Just a guess, of course, but it seems the likely scenario here.

ratherbereading

ratherbereading

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 5:11 PM

Depends on the severity of the broken bone on the length of healing time. Since Peachy said at Tribal Council that she was going to have to have surgery, I presume it was surgery to set the wrist and possibly put in some pins. Wrist bones can get complicated, especially if the hamate bone is involved. So six weeks is definitely not out of the realm of healing time.

If the Flight 5 spoiler holds true, the only other woman booted is likely Monica. It can't be Nina since she doesn't have long hair. Of course, she could have been considered the handler but then where was the handler?

I think that Colton will use the idol to bounce Matt the first TC the men lose-which appears to be the week after next. Keeping to the FF spoiler and assuming Monica is the one going this week, then Bill probably goes after Matt since the Fat 5 will want to further break apart the Frat 4. If the swap comes at week 5 I can see the two remaining Frat boys getting together with Alicia and her cronies to bounce Colton in retaliation for him using the idol to get rid of Matt. Especially if Sabrina is not on the same tribe.

Personal anecdote-I broke three bones in my hand when i was in college. The doc casted me and told me to come back in six weeks to get an x-ray to check to see if the cast could come off. I told him I would be ready in three weeks and he told me that it was impossible. I made him humor me and imagine his surprise when the bones were fully healed. The only time it has taken longer than three weeks to heal broken bones was the shattered ankle bones I got when I was 18 in a skiing accident. those also involved pins.

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 21, 2012 @ 8:12 PM

ratherbereading
If the Flight 5 spoiler holds true, the only other woman booted is likely Monica. It can't be Nina since she doesn't have long hair.

She could be the mystery sixth person, though.

rockhopper78

rockhopper78

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 22, 2012 @ 11:15 AM

It appears in all likelihood that it will be Nina going tonight. It is definitely a woman. And it's been narrowed down to Nina or Chelsea since they are the only ones to not be seen after this episode in future challenges and screencaps. There is a woman being grabbed by Sabrina in the co-ed water basketball challenge once they get split up, who is more likely to be Chelsea from body shape. And let's face facts, why would Chelsea get voted out tonight anyways? She's firmly in the women's 5 alliance & is badass by catching the chickens for them. Only way she goes is if by some chance she gets idol'ed out. Which if that was the case, I think someone like Alicia would be targeted over Chelsea. So I'm willing to bet it all that Nina is gone tonight.

Episode 3 looks like Matt will be voted out. Not sure if he's idol'ed out now since Colton allegedly will show Troyzan & Jonas his HII tonight to build their trust. Then they could all just vote Matt out while preserving the idol. Then the tribe switch should be episode 4. I don't think they've ever shown preview/challenge footage before the season started of beyond episode 4 before. Bill and Colton are confirmed to be in the co-ed water basketball challenge, so Bill will not be voted out before the switch. I thought I remembered seeing that Monica is in that challenge as well but I could be mistaken. If the switch is in episode 5, then it would be Monica going in episode 4, if she is indeed the person on the flight 5. Then if the Flight 5 spoiler holds true, episodes 5 & 6 would be Bill and Colton in either order.

kmrowe1

kmrowe1

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Can someone post the link to this water challange?

BK1978

BK1978

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 12:11 AM

How was Maxx Hexx (Was that the right name?) able to spoil the Sophie season so well but nobody has got anything on this season. If the were filmed back-to-back you would think someone would have something.

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 12:28 AM

It was MaxxFisher, and the only thing we have this season are the pre-merge boots.

henriPootel

henriPootel

Fanatic

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 8:12 AM

How was Maxx Hexx (Was that the right name?) able to spoil the Sophie season so well but nobody has got anything on this season.

No one knows but many have noted that any season with a Hantz on it was spoiled (by MaxxFisher and others) right down to the door nails.

rockhopper78

rockhopper78

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2012 @ 1:22 AM

BK1978:

How was Maxx Hexx (Was that the right name?) able to spoil the Sophie season so well but nobody has got anything on this season. If the were filmed back-to-back you would think someone would have something.

Yes it was a guy named Maxx Fisher and I have no idea, but someone on SurvivorSucks made a post that he got his spoilers from Coach. Maybe he knows him in real life? He spoiled on a week-to-week basis, only spoiling the upcoming episode maybe 5 days in advance usually. He never spoiled the whole season ahead of time like on Russell Hantz seasons 19 & 20. I think he may have only gotten details as the season went on, while only knowing some specific details like who won redemption at the end, and he assumed who would win well in advance.

There are no spoilers for this season yet except the rumored Flight 5, which was 5 pre-merge boots with just descriptions that match up pretty well if not 100% to 3 of the contestants as you can see on my post on page 1. A lot of people are skeptical about the rumor though and that it is an elaborate hoax put out by CBS. I however think that would be stupid of them to spoil their own show like that, especially when it appears that it's coming true so far. Only Nina didn't match but she would make up for the sixth pre-merge person not described. Edited to add: There was one person that provided spoilers for this season and that was Castaway208 or something like that. He/She leaked the entire cast months ahead of when they were officially revealed by CBS. They said they would not post actual episode spoilers though.

kmrowe1:

Can someone post the link to this water challange?

This challenge has been discussed ad nauseum in places such as survivorsucks, and blows as far as narrowing down who will remain and on what tribe once the tribe shuffle happens, complete with screencaps and detailing who is on what tribe. I'm too lazy to track down the exact links but here's some that should satisfy your curiosity. Edited to add: found the link for you, first one below!

http://community.rea...mID2/7824.shtml - This should give you all the information you need! Complete screencap analysis of post-shuffle challenges and who is on what tribe. Analysis ranges from before the season started and is updated as the season has progressed. This is how spoiling used to be done in the old days, by going over everything frame by frame and using every clue imaginable. I think it's more fun this way, albeit more time consuming!

Another good site that compiles all information and links about cast:

http://truedorktimes...vivometer24.htm - Go here and click on any castmate and scroll down to the screencaps. People like Sabrina, Colton, Jay, Leif, Kat & Kim you can see are in future challenges, as well as the tribe switch basketball challenge in the water. Just click on the pics for larger view & little detail. Those screencaps were taken directly from the promo previewing the season and various 30-second ads for contestants before the season even started airing. This site is also good for providing a shooting calendar when the season is filming and dates and stuff, if you're interested in that.

Based on all speculation and vidcaps, it appears the tribe shuffle will be in Episode 5. Here is what is believed to be the new tribes:

Manono (Orange) - Colton, Jonas, Leif, Bill, Greg/Tarzan, Christina, and Alicia
Salani (Blue) - Sabrina, Kim, Kat, Chelsea, Troyzan, Michael, and Jay

Expected boot for Episode 4: Monica

Expected for episodes 5 & 6, unless there is a double boot and flight 5 holds true: Salani would presumably win both post shuffle challenges and Bill and Colton would go in either order.

Edited by rockhopper78, Mar 4, 2012 @ 1:25 AM.

Funeris Nocturnum

Funeris Nocturnum

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 4, 2012 @ 4:01 AM

MaxxFisher apparently got the SP feed a week in advance.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

• Interests:Left wing politics, sci-fi, sports, competitive reality shows

Posted Mar 7, 2012 @ 10:15 PM

All the spoilers I'd read around seemed to indicate that Monica would be out this week. At the very least, the men's stupidity kept that from happening. I want her to be around as long as possible.