S12: Patricia Velásquez

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6 replies to this topic

wragged2

wragged2

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 5, 2012 @ 2:13 AM

Patricia Velásquez
Actress & Model
Maracaibo, VE
Wayuu Taya Foundation

Meet Patricia Velásquez

Jumelle

Jumelle

Fanatic

Posted Feb 22, 2012 @ 9:19 AM

I was very impressed with Patricia after this first show. She has confidence but is not obnoxious about it, and she seems to be quite smart and organized as well. She obviously cares very deeply for her charity and the children she can help. I would like to see her get another chance to earn some money for Wayuu Taya.

misterbfd

misterbfd

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2012 @ 5:59 PM

Someone really needs to counsel her about her hair styling choices. She's quite beautiful, but some of the hair choices (if they are actually her choices) make her look awful.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

• Interests:I think there's something degrading about having a wife for a rival. If you fail, it's humiliating; if you succeed, it's commonplace.-Christopher Hampton, paraphrased

Posted Mar 25, 2012 @ 9:23 PM

Patrizia needs to not hold her head down so much. It's making her look like she has no eyes! It's creepy in the boardroom, to see her face just disappear whenever she's there. I think it's a combination of the boardroom lighting, the makeup, and the position of her head. Also, it makes her look subservient, which I'm surprised Trump hasn't harped on yet.

Grimes

Grimes

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 2:43 AM

In her talking head, she kept on saying how toxic Aubrey and Lisa were. Then they get to the board room and all they sudden Aubrey is such a great leader. I don't get where the love fest came from.

fivestone

fivestone

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 2:31 PM

In her talking head, she kept on saying how toxic Aubrey and Lisa were. Then they get to the board room and all they sudden Aubrey is such a great leader. I don't get where the love fest came from.

I'm thinking it's because she's honest - Aubrey really did do a pretty good job as leader. Patricia strikes me as the type who would have been straight up and said so if Aubrey had messed up.

Caty

Caty

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 2:38 PM

Patricia would have liked to be known as strong and regal, and she is both, but she is also rigid and infexible. She hid under the radar and directed missives the other way instead of standing up for a good fight. She is not a great fighter, because she knew there was not a deep reservoir of the type of talent required to get through the boardroom. Patricia was sifted and removed and this was as I had hoped qand I am so glad Dayan did not choose leave with her out of loyalty.