S12: Lisa Lampanelli

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

95 replies to this topic

chelonia

chelonia

Channel Surfer

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 10:30 AM

Lumpinugly took a bazooka and completely blew away her whole lower torso when she claimed that she wasn't emotional and all her outbursts were calculated and controlled. In other words, she wants everyone to believe that she only got emotional to manipulate the situation. How she didn't understand that this condemned her worse than if her meltdowns were true emotional reactions is testimony to her real intelligence.

I hate that she's back on my screen but this season has probably poisoned me off any future version of The Apprentice. Two hour episodes full of nasty people will do that.

Caty

Caty

Fanatic

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 12:23 PM

Very unfortunate again having to see Lumpinugly waddling about in her bloated self congratualory manner professing her self worth through her hard work, her intelligence, blah blah...

Lumpinugly (thanks Chelonia) had the gall to phone in to Clay to contribute her cash to his cause even though she worked for the other team. This no doubt had nothing to do with her high regard to Clay nor for his charity, but to insert herself in as many instances she could to milk fame for herself.

Because, a lot of viewers never heard of Lumpinugly before and we pray we will never see Lumpinugly ever again.

May Lumpinugly and all her curse words go where she ought, but not on my TV again, and please God never to resurface in C.A cause she ain't no celebrity, but merely an Assaroma redux.

Edited by Caty, May 20, 2012 @ 3:07 PM.

msblossom

msblossom

Couch Potato

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 10:21 PM

I think she is mentally ill.

Mentally ill and a bully! Insecure and depressed. Vile and ugly from the inide out. Thug. Worst contestant ever on CA.

heydude08

heydude08

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 21, 2012 @ 8:00 AM

Her vulgar language and haughty attitude are finally gone from my TV. Yeh!! What a poor excuse for a human.

Babalooie

Babalooie

Couch Potato

Posted May 21, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

Please just throw Joy Behar and her in a cage and be done with it! See who emerges victorious.

discoprincess

discoprincess

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 3, 2012 @ 10:05 AM

Here's a Lisa update: "The Queen of Mean is now the queen of lean!"

She recently had gastric bypass surgery.