13-1: 2012.01.03

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

93 replies to this topic

ari333

ari333

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:28 PM

Now, Divingin, I 'll have to check out season 7 after this one. :)

Dolvett was kind of a dick in this epi. Bob was a jerk, especially when he was all, "I love day one" "I love the puking;" That's just mean.

I think the couples thing is kind of iffy. I'd think if I were in that situation and someone was screaming at my loved one and he/she were on the ground struggling, I'd have a hard time with that.

Again with the women in their panties. They showed the weight lifter girl with her pants pulled down in a dressing room in her whisper thin-looking panties, turning around. That seems sexist to me.

On this season or this epi at least, they could choose their trainer. Interesting.

No surprise why that idea was chucked.

Edited by ari333, Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:26 PM.

twitter

twitter

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:43 PM

So they had a female, former Olympic weight lifter. Interesting.

And a female former professional wrestler.

It bothers me when they get mocked and urged to keep going when they are legitimately injured. That seems not smart.

Edited by twitter, Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:42 PM.

ari333

ari333

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2013 @ 4:06 PM

It's so strange. Some folks look huge at, like 30 lbs less, for example, than other people who look..... less huge. I did not say that well. I'm shocked at some of the weights because it's not what you'd think.

twitter

twitter

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 6, 2013 @ 4:15 PM

Omg I couldn't believe it when they were voting the person off that they had what looked like catering platters with the food covers and when they each revealed the vote it was as if it were a plate of food. Oh, please. With all the buzz about this season I decided to try to watch it. I missed it first time around. This epi was uneventful in that the dude volunteered to go.