MAD: Robot Chicken for Kids!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

3 replies to this topic

Wicked Wonder

Wicked Wonder

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 1:33 AM

Has anyone else seen this absolutely cracked out show? I happened to catch a marathon on Cartoon Network a week or so ago, and the episode with "Fast Hive" aired. Vin Diesel and Pooh, hanging out! The one skit was so perfectly stupid that I sat and watched the whole show, then one after another.
In Fast Hive alone, the familiar book that's in all the Disney Pooh stories talks about insurance as Pooh falls, introduces Piglet by him saying "everyone thinks I'm a girl!" (and immediately calling that back, with Vin's blueprints having instructions for 'girl pig'), Eeyore's "I coulda been in 'Shrek'", and everyone landing in books, and Eeyore's is "Everybody Poops"! This has a very adult, sarcastic tone to it, and I love it.

IBM62

IBM62

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 10:50 AM

Can't believe this didn't have a thread until now! My favorites were "The Social Netjerk" (especially when the Winklevoss twins - errr Winklevi? created a new website for rich, blonde twins. Also liked the extremely random appearance from Mordecai and Rigby of Regular Show) and the "Cowboys Vs. Aliens" parody, which eventually mutated into "Cowboys Vs. Equestrians" and gave a guest appearance to Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The "Grey's in Anime" one was pretty funny too.

jbreckenridge

jbreckenridge

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 2:55 PM

Using the Hipster Ariel meme as a New Girl parody was brilliant!

DirectEstoppel

DirectEstoppel

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

There are a LOT of Star Wars and Twilight gags.