Absolutely Unofficial SoA Death Poll

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

8 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Clay Survive This Season? (153 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Clay survive the next episode?

1. Hell, yeah! (51 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Hell, no! (54 votes [35.29%])

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

3. I canít decide. (33 votes [21.57%])

Percentage of vote: 21.57%

4. I canít bring myself to care. (15 votes [9.80%])

Percentage of vote: 9.80%

Who will be President of SAMCRO next season?

1. Clay. Heís like a cockroach. Canít kill him, canít remove him. (27 votes [14.67%])

Percentage of vote: 14.67%

2. Jax (82 votes [44.57%])

Percentage of vote: 44.57%

3. Tig (4 votes [2.17%])

Percentage of vote: 2.17%

4. Opie (7 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

5. Chibs (13 votes [7.07%])

Percentage of vote: 7.07%

6. Bobby Elvis (5 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

7. Happy (2 votes [1.09%])

Percentage of vote: 1.09%

8. Juice (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. Filthy Phil, who has been gathering blackmail material on Jax and Clay under the guise of babysitting and Tara-minding. (5 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

10. One of those other guys whose names I havenít learned yet. (2 votes [1.09%])

Percentage of vote: 1.09%

11. Lincoln Potter, who goes totally rogue. (1 votes [0.54%])

Percentage of vote: 0.54%

12. Zombie or Vampire Piney (as the show goes in a totally different and exciting crossover direction!). (6 votes [3.26%])

Percentage of vote: 3.26%

13. Jesse from Breaking Bad (the club met him on a trip to SAMTAZ, and heís looking to get out of there). (4 votes [2.17%])

Percentage of vote: 2.17%

14. Gemma and Tara kick the guys out and rename the club DAMCRO. (26 votes [14.13%])

Percentage of vote: 14.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

Stalker

• Interests:If you have a question for me, please use the Messenger/PM system to do that rather than leaving a question on this page (unless youíre a Just Tuned In, who wonít be able to use it until youíve made ten posts). Thanks!

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 2:27 PM

Just for fun! You can explain your choices in the comments if you like (no spoilers, though). Iíve allowed multiple choices on the second question since there are so many ridiculous ones.

Raider Duck

Raider Duck

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 3:40 PM

Yes, Clay will buy it (given that his wife, stepson, and daughter-in-law ALL want him dead and have the means to kill him).

Jax will take over.

But Tara and Gemma will be playing him and the rest of the club like a SAMCRO fiddle.

honeysdead

honeysdead

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 6:46 PM

I'm hoping (probably naively) that Clay finally bites it in the finale. I so want to see him die. I just wish it was Tara who was injecting him. Speaking of which I totally think Tara and Gemma should take over SAMCRO; those bitches get shit done.

Atomic Clock

Atomic Clock

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2011 @ 7:22 PM

Sutter doesn't have the balls to kill off Clay. I do think Jax will be president next year though with Clay working against him either from jail or Mexico.

Tocks

Tocks

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 1, 2011 @ 5:03 AM

I'd be surprised if Clay dies so I'm hoping for that but went with no he won't. It's odd because I'll miss him if he's gone but I'll be kind of bored/tired of him if he stays.

DAMCRO gave me a hell of a laugh! They've got my vote.

doomblade403x

doomblade403x

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 1, 2011 @ 6:26 AM

Loads of questions this season and wondering how any will be answered in the finale. Clay needs to go and that's likely to be the catalyst for Jax to take the reins.

bklyndodger

bklyndodger

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 1, 2011 @ 9:31 AM

I went with DAMCRO because I like the name.

ttfr1

ttfr1

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 1, 2011 @ 9:41 AM

I went with Clay bites it 'cause he really does need to go and EVERYONE of the main characters want him dead and if the other guys knew the truth, they'd want him dead, too.

I'm thinking Jax and Tara will leave and Opie will be talked into taking the gavel. It won't last because Jax and Tara won't be able to leave...but, they'll try.

john68

john68

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 2, 2011 @ 3:11 AM

Jax has every intention of killing Clay but isn't going to do it while he's laid up in bed. Clay will definitely survive the season finale.