Louis Greene: Dexter Web 2.0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1 reply to this topic

Tandemonium

Tandemonium

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 28, 2011 @ 6:00 AM

This guy wants to be the new and improved, quicker and more efficient version of his idol, Dexter. For all we know, he might already be/have been, just like how Dexter is to both the Tooth Fairy and Trinity.

Those geeky and quirky "collections" of things spread out in his place are totally his trophies hidden in plain sight.

marioninnyc

marioninnyc

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 5, 2011 @ 8:45 PM

What you are saying sounds WAY too obvious, but then again the whole season has been way too obvious, so that makes sense. I'm still not 100% certain of his agenda and am hoping for a surprise of some kind (like he's really working for the FBI or something). I'm pretty sure that he was hoping to snag the internship based on his big brain and when Ryan got it, he came up with a scheme which involved his paying her to steal the hand (she might not have known it was for him). He then called Masuka anonymously about the auction to get Ryan fired figuring he'd be next in line.

I'm wondering if the season might end with his saving Dex and revealing he knows all, setting up next season when he plays Robin to Dex's Batman.