My House, Your Money: Mommy and Daddy are Paying for the Granite and Hardwood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

63 replies to this topic

LauraAnn

LauraAnn

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 2:43 PM

Holy crap! What a bunch of entitled people.

I know! What assholes! The kids are bad, the parents are bad. I know there are a lot of people who get help from their family when purchasing a house, but these relationships are just so weird.

chessiegal

chessiegal

Fanatic

Posted Nov 8, 2012 @ 4:44 PM

I recorded a new episode - young girl from a Russian family. Her father didn't want her to move out. My DVR didn't record the end. Anyone know which place she got?

NYGirl

NYGirl

Fanatic

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:39 AM

I thought nothing could beat Amanda for pure whineyness and entitledness, but Susie was worse. God, I wanted to smack her silly. I am trying to figure out why they signed up to be on the show. Does the show help them with the mortgage? The inlaws were donating like 10,000 out of the about 700,000 they were going to spend. What was the point? Susie had apparently been drinking the HGTV Koolade because nothing was good enough for her. She *needed* crown molding, granite, and hardwoods. She would gut a kitchen just because she didn't like the color of the tile. She didn't like this light fixture. I hope she was acting because she was a sh*thead and a snob. I wonder if she "married beneath her station" and was still trying to live the high life. And the ending was so contrived.

Oh my God this was a new show for me and I'm aghast!!  The first episode I saw was this one and I wanted to punch that bitchface Susie.  She didn't like ANYTHING.   I hate that the father in law gave them more money in the end and she got the house she wanted.  What an annoying person.

I just saw another one with Devon who lived in Europe and came home to live.  Her mother is the most annoying person ever.  She never shuts up with her stupid statements.  This has got to be the worst show yet on HG.

Edited by NYGirl, Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:59 AM.

midvale

midvale

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:38 PM

I think this is the BEST show to bitch at.

Y'know, as long as you're accepting money from someone, you have to put up with their crap.

Period.