"Sandra's Halloween Wonderland" 2011.10.23

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

109 replies to this topic

mushypeas

mushypeas

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2011 @ 1:07 PM

Do you think Sandy meant Venice, rather than Vienna??

Yes, of course! This is the perfect explanation, cissyboo.

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted Oct 30, 2011 @ 1:05 PM

During the Cher segment, I cringed the entire time like you all mentioned on page one, she was somehow going to tie in Sonny and skiing.

Then I hear "Very few people were in hot water on Lucy's set because she always had a great time...." How the hell does she come up with this shit?

What a whackadoodle. And I'm sure she will have a kocktail for that.

Guido

Guido

Fanatic

Posted Oct 31, 2011 @ 9:59 AM

How about those *shudder* verging on assless chaps she came out in during her Salute to Cher segment? Boobs spilling out on one end, bony ass on the other. If I wasn't gay already...

cheekybones

cheekybones

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 31, 2011 @ 5:58 PM

DuckyinKy

How the hell does she come up with this shit?

She is drunk ™.

orchidgal

orchidgal

Fanatic

• Interests:Cooking, gardening, photography, writing, decorating

Posted Oct 31, 2011 @ 7:17 PM

I decided to watch something scary between handing out candy to the trick or treaters. So naturally I watched the DVR of this episode again (or at least until it said that the recording had ended right after "Lucy cried". The cable company really needs to work on the whole-house DVR system as I haven't been able to watch the other Sandy Halloween specials on my TV either).

Any way, this just keeps getting better with each watching. I loved how when Sandy was making the first cocktail and she finished pouring the "swamp water" in it, there was still about half an inch of space left in the glass, but when Sandy picked up the glass to take a sip, it was filled to the brim. I'm thinking someone topped it off with more alcohol when we weren't looking.

Sandy wants the Sonny and Cher show to be back on the air? Wouldn't that be kind of creepy since he is dead now? Is her mouth even connected to her brain?

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 31, 2011 @ 8:12 PM

Sandy wants the Sonny and Cher show to be back on the air? Wouldn't that be kind of creepy since he is dead now? Is her mouth even connected to her brain?

Her what?

vera charles

vera charles

Fanatic

Posted Nov 13, 2011 @ 8:15 AM

I actually had to watch this exercise in ridiculousness in three parts because I was afraid my brain would explode. "What is an adult party without magic mushrooms?" cor-SET!? The costumes, the makeup, Aunt Sandy Claus, complete with gold spray paint on her chest? Booze and sugar, sugar and booze, more sugar and booze!!!

Poor horse in the background, poor bunnies on the tablescape, poor bird in the castle. Has anyone notified the ASPCA or PETA?

I found black vodka here, complete with a list of cocktail recipes. Maybe Sandy has a marketing deal with them, like she had (or used to have?) with Smirnoff?

VNutt

VNutt

Fanatic

Posted Nov 19, 2011 @ 1:09 AM

Do you think Sandy meant Venice, rather than Vienna??

Or did she just mean Vodka???

orchidgal

orchidgal

Fanatic

• Interests:Cooking, gardening, photography, writing, decorating

Posted Jan 27, 2012 @ 11:16 AM

I just found this wonderful recap of this wacky episode. Enjoy.

mousie

mousie

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 11, 2012 @ 8:08 PM

Bumping this topic for tomorrow's rerun.

PaminBB

PaminBB

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 12, 2012 @ 6:53 PM

Darn, I didn't see this in time to DVR it. Saw it last year, but a repeat viewing would be in order.

Edited by PaminBB, Oct 12, 2012 @ 6:54 PM.

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 12, 2012 @ 6:58 PM

The horror... This thing was as insane as I remembered it. There were times I was wondering why the heck I was watching it again. I must have forgotten just how nightmarish the Mad Hatter segment was.

Seeing two Sandys in the Alice segment was a tad unsettling. It was hard to keep from thinking she cloned herself.

Apparently Santa has a very, errr, "special" sister.

I'm sure there was a good reason Snads left the stems on the cherries that she was pllllllopping INto the Jell-O blobs in the Llllllucy segment. Right?

Edited by ragstoriches, Oct 12, 2012 @ 6:59 PM.

jumper sage

jumper sage

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2012 @ 4:27 PM

Simply awesome! My favorite part was when she dipped the glasses in maple syrup. Ew gross! I was waiting for the horse to poop too. You all are right, she is drunk.

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 22, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

Simply awesome! My favorite part was when she dipped the glasses in maple syrup. Ew gross! I was waiting for the horse to poop too. You all are right, she is drunk.

The rabbits pooping would have been even better. Right on her pretty pretty tablescape.

SnarklePuss

SnarklePuss

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 27, 2012 @ 2:51 PM

For all of you masochists and other gluttons for punishment: this show will be on again Tuesday (10/30) at 1PM.

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 2:49 PM

I think I'll pass on a second viewing. Once a year is plenty.

missmel

missmel

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 29, 2012 @ 4:21 PM

FYI, this repeats tomorrow (Tuesday), at 1PM Eastern. (I just set the DVR, I have yet to experience this masterpiece)

Divaah46

Divaah46

Fanatic

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

I'm watching this now as a break from all the Hurricane Sandy [hmm] coverage. It was just what I needed; it has to be one of the silliest, funniest things I've seen in a while.

MattFNG

MattFNG

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:53 PM

What a trainwreck this show is... haha

nctvwatch

nctvwatch

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 12:56 PM

Watching this masterpiece right now. We learned that it is 1990 based on her math during her ghost/rotting corpse/pirate segment and that the phoenix is in actuality a parrot. We also learned Vienna was a seaport ran over with pirates.

We too are considering F words.

Edited by nctvwatch, Oct 30, 2012 @ 1:10 PM.