UPDATED: Spoilers / Speculation / And You

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1 reply to this topic

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Oct 8, 2011 @ 8:45 AM

So, I've hemmed, I've hawed, I've asked your opinion... and I think we've come up with something that works regarding spoilers.

The main threads are for discussion about what you've seen on an episode.

The "Spoiler/Spec" thread is for talking about anything you haven't seen on the show. That includes spoilers, speculation, rumors, and promos -- including in-show promos for next week and anything having to do with songs sung in future episodes.

If you really must discuss something like that outside of the "Spoiler/Spec" thread, it belongs in spoiler bars.

Thanks.

Edited by TWoP Gadget, Oct 10, 2011 @ 9:15 AM.

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Nov 12, 2011 @ 3:09 PM

As of right now, the spoiler discussion thread is closed.

There is currently no place on this site to discuss spoilers.

Discussion in these threads should be focused on what has already happened on TV. The only exception is the Fantasy thread, which is designed for non-spoilery wishful thinking.

I would prefer you not post spoilers of any kind in the threads. If you must, it needs to be behind a spoiler tag, and we reserve the right to delete posts and warn you if it gets out of control. The forums shouldn't look like Watergate transcripts.

That's the way it is in the forums right now. There are dozens of threads here of things to talk about, so don't give me the "there's nothing to talk about" crap.

Holler if you have questions.