Owen Cavanaugh: Peter Doesn't Hate Him

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

4 replies to this topic

Sandman

Sandman

Stalker

Posted Sep 30, 2011 @ 11:38 AM

I understand that Dallas Roberts is returning this season, and may even get a love interest. I love the snarky but loving sibling dynamic that Roberts and Margulies have established, and I thought it'd be good to have an Owen thread. If anybody else can think of a better thread title, have at it!

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2011 @ 11:45 AM

Owen is definitely back, and I want some more Owen and Jackie moments, I don't know that we'll get Jackie drunk with a headdress on , but I like the possibility that they will top themselves....

marifline

marifline

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 30, 2011 @ 7:29 PM

I like Owen's character a lot and his interactions with all members of the Florrick family.

I'm interested in Owen's opinion about whatever is going on between Will and Alicia. Since Alicia and Kalinda are not longer friends, it feels like Owen could be the only person Alicia could really confide in. So in a way, I'm hoping his being on the show will provide some insight into Alicia's mind.

Maherjunkie

Maherjunkie

Fanatic

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 1:13 PM

I can't stand Owen or her family period. They are meddling and annoying.

molshoop

molshoop

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 29, 2013 @ 11:00 AM

Owen moved back to Chicago, appeared in a couple of episodes and then no more Owen. Maybe the actor isn't available? Alicia needs someone to talk to. I want to know what she's thinking. No matter how good an actress JM is, there is a limit to what can be conveyed using facial expressions. Please bring back Owen.