House of Lies: Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell?! Oh, Hell Yes!

• Please log in to reply

607 replies to this topic

riprock

riprock

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 8:35 PM

Episode 12

Spoiler

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 6:46 PM

I'm betting that in the end it was Dre who set up the kill, because there was no other way of getting away from Lucas.

I think it was actually a pretty stupid move. I don't really think Lucas was much "gangsta" anymore. He was practically giddy talking to Barney's and had a pretty shrewd move to get final say on their floor models. He is "hood rich" like Marty said, but he just wants more money. I don't think he's going to make the right decisions and the company is going to tank.

For the finale

Spoiler

xaxat

xaxat

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 9:44 PM

ganesh, I agree with what you said in the spoiler.

Spoiler

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 10:14 PM

Finale

Spoiler

anonymiss

anonymiss

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 10:37 PM

Spoiler

Edited by anonymiss, Apr 2, 2014 @ 10:38 PM.

rogaine2233

rogaine2233

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 11:16 AM

I also finished the last episode of the season and am looking forward to next season.

I think they should make the show into an hour and move it to the drama category.  No, it's not as serious as some other dramas out there, but it certainly doesn't belong in the same category as Veep or Modern Family.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 10:27 PM

I don't think it should be an hour long. It would be way way too much yelling. Californication is 30 minutes long and considered a drama.

topanga

topanga

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2014 @ 9:22 AM

I think it was actually a pretty stupid move. I don't really think Lucas was much "gangsta" anymore. He was practically giddy talking to Barney's and had a pretty shrewd move to get final say on their floor models. He is "hood rich" like Marty said, but he just wants more money. I don't think he's going to make the right decisions and the company is going to tank.

Was that Barney's or Bloomingdales where Lucas secured the right to approve the floor models? I thought the Barney's meeting didn't happen until the day after he got killed.

And when Marty walked out of the meeting and confronted Dre' in the elevator, did that mean he was dropping DollaHyde as a client, or would business continue as usual? I can't imagine Marty dropping a lucrative client just because he committed a crime, but even Marty has limits, doesn't he?