Hart of Dixie: (Doctor) Summer Roberts Goes Country

• Please log in to reply

2054 replies to this topic

naneki78

naneki78

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2014 @ 11:03 PM

The SEC football nerd in me LOVED the part where AB explains to the French Mayor's Associate about the missed field goal being run back and Auburn winning the Iron Bowl.

Also loved the Lemon/George sex.

And everyone rallying around Zoe about Joel at the end.

And the Levon/Zoe hug.

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 1:09 AM

This felt sort of like the show I missed, especially the town getting together for Zoe and the buffer thing. I really liked Zoe and Joel and bummed they had to move him away so Zoe can be sad and lonely again.

Lavon, can you propose to AB already? Stupid writers trying to cause strife for a storyline.

Najat333

Najat333

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 4:44 AM

I never liked Joel, and zombie Zoe was annoying, but I did love the last scene.  Although, honestly, that girl needs to get a lock on her door....did the entire town come in with baked goods and she has no kitchen?

Thena

Thena

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 11:49 AM

Although, honestly, that girl needs to get a lock on her door....did the entire town come in with baked goods and she has no kitchen?

Both Wade and Zoe don't have a kitchen which is why they eat in the main house with Lavon. It seemed true to small town life that she wouldn't lock her doors.

I've been skipping most of this season, but this was one sweet episode. I loved that it ended with the town rallying with Zoe. The last shot of her hugging Lavon was adorable.

The buffer thing is another Bluebell crazy hijinks that works. I hope the show gains some momentum again and ends on a high for this season.

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 12:40 PM

I don't there's much chance of renewal.

Hart of Dixie (770K/0.3) fell 19 percent in total audience while flat in the demo. - http://tvline.com/20...ng-hope-finale/

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 4:46 PM

Wow, who's line is it is beating those numbers too. Death warrant to the show, but I'm not surprised with the Friday slot and bad storylines.

FAU

FAU

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 6:06 PM

Wow, who's line is it is beating those numbers too. Death warrant to the show, but I'm not surprised with the Friday slot and bad storylines.

And the storylines are really bad, it's so dull to watch I can't blame people for not sticking around when it moved to Fridays.

randomchance

randomchance

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 7:13 PM

And yet TVbytheNumbers has it as a certain-to-be-renewed.  Not that they're never wrong, but it surprised me.

Thena

Thena

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 7:23 PM

I guess it's the syndication logic. The show may make some money back if it gets syndicated and to do that, it'll need to be renewed to make that episode count.

sparklebunny27

sparklebunny27

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 12:30 AM

This week's episode was just kind of sad.

randomchance

randomchance

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:10 AM

When Zoe first arrived in Bluebell, wasn't the problem her lack of people skills, not that she was easily duped?  I mean, I'd hate to think my doctor was running around matchmaking because a psychic told them that's how to break a curse.  (The curse of someone leaving me because they had a job offer and I didn't want to relocate for awhile - even though they relocated for me.) 

I wonder if they're going to get AB and Levon back together.  I don't think they should.  It's too sad that he had to think so long before answering the question, "am I the love of your life?"  She deserves someone more certain than that. 

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:32 AM

If there was a Wilkes family BBQ, shouldn't Zoe had gone to that instead of wandering around playing matchmaker?

BonnieD

BonnieD

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:36 AM

If there was a Wilkes family BBQ, shouldn't Zoe had gone to that instead of wandering around playing matchmaker?

Exactly what I said to myself! She was so hot to get together with this branch of her family and now she doesn't care, cause the writers said so.

dubbel zout

dubbel zout

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:40 AM

I barely recognized Barry Watson with that godawful hair he was stuck with.

This was definitely a treading-water episode.

randomchance

randomchance

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:44 AM

I can never remember Wade's girlfriend's first name because I see "Wilkes" and I think "Melanie."