Hart of Dixie: (Doctor) Summer Roberts Goes Country

• Please log in to reply

2054 replies to this topic

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 8:21 AM

Alexis bledel? Oh god no. Lauren Graham made her whining and breathlessness tolerable but Rachel does a fantastic job as Zoe. She is just being dumb, but most central characters have their dumb moment. She will realize how childish she is being about George and will go after Wade. I don't want to see that but if it gets pathetic mopey whiny Wade off my screen I am all for it.

Ashe F

Ashe F

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 9:26 AM

{Zoe} will realize how childish she is being about George and will go after Wade. I don't want to see that but if it gets pathetic mopey whiny Wade off my screen I am all for it.

I almost don't want her to hook up with Wade now. I feel like him being her consolation prize is sort of an insult to both of the characters and any character development that Wade has made will go backwards when he finds out. Though the way this show goes, I can actually see that being a big plotline next season.. Where he finds out she and George had some magical night and gets irrationally angry for not telling her and they ride that out for like 6 episodes and end up breaking up because of his insecurities about her and her insecurities that their relationship isn't meant to be and she ends up going back to George for advice and George admits he thinks he could have feelings for her and Lemon overhears it and she gets angry and is hurt and compares it to George cheating on her and that goes on for the rest of the season and she and George (assuming they marry, decide whether or not to divorce at the end of the season.

Meanwhile Lavon is sitting there, remaining likable, like, "YUP, ya'll are f-in crazy, WADE, when you're done with your drama, MAKE ME A DRINK!" I hope he's getting laid at that point by someone smart, funny, likable, and single (unless the two of them are in a committed relationship with one another).

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 9:32 AM

Ashe F, as bad as that storyline is because of all the uneccesary drama, probably will go that route if it gets renewed. I liked this show because there wasn't too much relationship drama, now it seems as if the show is taken over by it.

I do love Lavon and hope to see him in a storyline that doesnt include him pining after Lemon because he deserves better than her stupid ass.

naneki78

naneki78

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 11:48 AM

I loved the little sparkle they put on his smile as he approached Zoe and Lemon. And their WTF? looks to him and each other were great.

dubble zout , I totally expected to see cartoon birds, deer & bunnies join him. It was well done!

dubbel zout

dubbel zout

Stalker

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 9:01 PM

Oh, Zoe. You really want to be the rebound after a fifteen-year relationship? Good luck with that.

Lavon looked amazing in that polo shirt he wore in Zoe's office. Yowza.

Poor Wade. Zoe really screwed him over. I'm glad he called her on her selfishness.

Oddly, I kind of like that they're making Zoe so unlikable. Her behavior is appalling, but I don't hate her.

dragonfirelance

dragonfirelance

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Wow, Zoey Zoey Zoey. I think Lavon became the voice of the audience, because seriously what you do say to her behavior tonight. I mean I thought last week when it looked like she was trying to rush George to the hotel room before he got his head together was a mistep but nope. I did like that she got rid of the napkin, which shows a tiny bit of self awareness. After that however, the crazy train left the station with a vengance and made last week look sane in comparsion. First, she makes a plan to become the rebound hookup. I mean I was thinking that having Rose tell her the plan out loud would lead to a this is a really stupid plan revelation, but nope. Her plan was seconded by a 14 year old so full steam ahead. Then there is the race, she is going to compete against George to show him that she is willing to things she doesn't like to get him to notice her. Then let's come to Wade part of the plan. She didn't know he was into her fine. He tells her he's doing this for 5,000 so why doesn't she simply tell him the truth about it. Then after Lavon spells it out for her, why not tell him then. Seriously she waits until he is five seconds away from tell her he likes her. Then goes right to George to beg to dump Lemon immediately or not because she'll wait forever for him. So, she is suprised that Levon basicially says that she can't be there right now, because he has to help clean up the mess she made. Now according to the previews, she's running back to New York because this plan didn't work. I can't root for stupid and this is really, really pushing it.

larapu2000

larapu2000

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:11 PM

I respectfully disagree that Zoe screwed Wade over. He has never made his feelings for her clear, so her acting without regard to his feelings isn't selfish or thoughtless. She was doing him a favor, and even though she knocked over that box with the bolts, she didn't do it to screw over Wade. Her motivations to be in the race didn't have to align with Wade's. In fact, he's more selfish than Zoe-he knowingly hurt Tansy when he thought he had a chance with Zoe.

Gawd, I hate Lemon. When she climbed up on that church and got all baby bird and hysterical, I wanted to shoot my TV.

Why didn't Zoe get to write down in a notebook the reasons she shouldn't be with George, if Wade got to be there when Tansy was making her list? Totally contrived to get Zoe to feel isolated and alone for the season finale.

Munchiewoman

Munchiewoman

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:20 PM

Jamie King did a great job oh, so lovingly but oh, so annoyingly tapping George with that bat. George's freakout with it and , "apparently I'm very mad at that thing" were awesome. Great comedic timing for both of them.

Seriously not liking Zoe right now. But Lavon telling her she can't be there right now? So very wonderful. He told her not to play with Wade's feelings and she did it anyway. And seriously, it took seeing George save Lemon for her to realize he really loves her???

redtail

redtail

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:23 PM

Wow, two weeks in a row where Zoe Hart comes off as a heartless, self-centered bitch. Delusional is not the word for it. Honestly, self-centered, selfish, arrogant, stupid, heartless, irrational, moronic, and bitchie Zoe Hart should just move to NYC, with same selfish, stupid, arrogant, heartless, phony, and moronic George Tucker, to NYC, and just rename the show Dixie, would be so much better than what we a getting.

I would watch season two for Levon, Wade, Tanzie, Wanda and Tom, Rose, Lemon and the Breelands, but I really wish George and Zoe would just move on, far, far, far......................AWAY

I am surprised that the PTB would allow their central character to be so unlikeable, especially on a show that may or may not be pick up for a second season. Zoe Hart is literrally become unwatchable. Hate, despise, loathe, and wish pure evil upon is how I feel.

I was amazed, astonished, joyful and cheered when Lavon basically told Zoe to "get the fuck out of my house you self-centered bitch" at the end of the episode. That plane to NYC can't leave fast enough, taking the bitch home and away from Bluebell

Liked Lavon and Tanzie, Tom and Wanda, Lemon, Rose and Frederick, and Wade.

Please just kill Zoe and George.

Wishing for a cancellation than a second season of this shit.

Edited by redtail, Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:30 PM.

naneki78

naneki78

Fanatic

Zoe Hart, you dumb bunny. Of course Lemon & George aren't going to 'just go away'. While I agree with, larapu2000 about how contrived it was that Zoe wasn't included in the notebook boo hoo session, I can see where Lavon would be angry enough with her to not want to see her...and that's why she wasn't included. He did warn Zoe about Wade's feelings and asked her to not hurt him. Zoe did come off as very selfish tonight...and recast for Rose's mom.

Edited by naneki78, Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:23 PM.

Zapple3

Zapple3

Just Tuned In

@Larapu2000 : Because I think that was Lavon finally going from "no comment" to taking position in regards to how Zoe's been acting lately in her pursuit of George. I felt for her, but I agree with Lavon.

Also, Zoe's motivation for the race was clearly not to do Wade a favor, she said so herself, it was to prevent "Lemon from getting back into George's heart" (real nice btw) and show him that she was fighting for him - as ridiculous as it sounds. I do believe it was a misunderstanding with Wade though, because she did not really have time to tell him, once she knew about his feelings, because Rose came by.

As for who's more selfish... Wade dropping Tanzie for Zoe was pretty bad, I'll give you that, but Zoe actively trying to stop a couple who's been together for 15 yrs to at least try to mend their relationship takes the cake in my book.

I still think Wade will get the girl in the end, just hope it can be done in a realistic way after all that George nonsense.

Edited by Zapple3, Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:25 PM.

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 11:14 PM

Wade is the asshat that didn't tell Zoe how he felt even after she sort of game him the green light. Then he pretty much calls her a self centered bitch to her face and she's suppose to spare his feelings? With her acting like a complete idiot tonight maybe the two of them belong together after all. I can imagine their relationship being dysfunctional with Wade thinking he's never good enough and Zoe being neurotic and trying to prove herself. Wish her and Jessie were explored more.

bookgirl71

bookgirl71

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 1:41 AM

Wow. Zoe really rode the Idiot Express through town tonight. Seriously, what is she thinking and why is she so desperate for George all of a sudden? I think the show has done a really poor job of building a realistic Zoe/George relationship because I've viewed them as barely friends all season, and now they want us to believe she is desperately in love with him and willing to step on everyone's feelings to get him. I think Zoe was selfish in her dealings with everyone tonight: Lavon, Wade, Rose and George.

In the last two episodes she has been consistently selfish and insensitive in expecting Lavon to listen to her whine about George while he is dealing with his feelings for Lemon. We've not heard her ask him even once how he is handling the situation. Count me in the camp that thinks she screwed Wade over tonight too. I don't think she owes him anything when it comes to his feelings for her because he has consistently been an ass and unable/unwilling to tell her how he felt until tonight, but I do think she ruined his very real chances of winning the contest because of her obsession with George. She agreed to be his partner for her own reasons, which is fine, but she was aware of what winning meant to him and bailing on him at the end after kicking over the screws was not cool.

She was right when she told Rose it was not her place to get involved in her mother's parenting decisions. She only agreed to step in after realizing that she and a 14-year-old felt the exact same way about guys formerly attached to Breeland girls. I don't really think Rose's illness can be blamed on Zoe, but I do think it's possible that Zoe would have asked Rose more about how she was feeling had she not been preoccupied with George/Wade. But more than that, I think the reason Rose's mom is upset is because she went against her better judgment and let Rose go on a "date" when it's likely she would have figured out that Rose needed to see a doctor had she been at home. Zoe is not to blame for it of course, but I'm sure the mother is projecting her own feelings of guilt.

And lastly, Zoe has been selfish in expecting and actively working to land a very hurt and confused George. Fourteen years is a lot of baggage to process, and I've no idea why she would even want to go there.

That said, I'm disappointed the writers are sending Zoe down this crazy path and making her so unlikeable, but I do still like her. Mostly, I blame the writers for the bad, inconsistent stories we're getting.

Edited by bookgirl71, May 1, 2012 @ 1:45 AM.

redpencil

redpencil

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 1:53 AM

Jamie King did a great job oh, so lovingly but oh, so annoyingly tapping George with that bat. George's freakout with it and , "apparently I'm very mad at that thing" were awesome. Great comedic timing for both of them.

That was so hilarious. I rewatched that part about five times. Both actors were fantastic there. I really did like the whole George/Lemon arc within this episode. I actually do like those two together for some reason.

Whoever said upthread that Lavon was sort of the voice of the audience, I thought the same exact thing while watching. And it made me think that the writers really aren't expecting the audience to think Zoe is being rational here or even to root for her in this instance. I still like Zoe, but she's being stupid. I don't really think she loves George at all, no matter what she says. I think she just has a huge crush and thinks he's the kind of guy she should be with, and has thus convinced herself that she feels more than she does.

Edited by redpencil, May 1, 2012 @ 1:53 AM.

blugirlami21

blugirlami21

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 2:06 AM

I do think that once Zoe was aware of Wade's feelings that she did have some responsibility to treat them with respect at least. On a friend level even would have been nice. Lavon had just told her what has been crystal clear to everyone but her, that Wade has feelings for her and she didn't spare one minute to let him down easy before she was chasing after George. It was even worse in my opinion because Wade had just explained to her how important this race was to him for his future plans but also how thankful he was that she was helping him achieve it.

I'm not going to lie, Wade is probably my favorite character on the show and right now I don't think Zoe deserves him. I actually really like George and Lemon as a couple, I feel like they are a couple with history just like the show keeps telling us and their actions show the love that they have for one another very clearly. So I hope this George and Zoe thing goes far, far, away.

I'm glad that she is being told some truths, not that it seems to make any difference. I don't know she could love George as much as she says she does considering both his and her actions and next week looks like more of the same.

I feel like she completely forgot why she came to bluebell in the first place. If we get another season I hope she gets back to that.

RachelKM

RachelKM

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 3:17 AM

I do think that once Zoe was aware of Wade's feelings that she did have some responsibility to treat them with respect at least. On a friend level even would have been nice. Lavon had just told her what has been crystal clear to everyone but her, that Wade has feelings for her and she didn't spare one minute to let him down easy before she was chasing after George. It was even worse in my opinion because Wade had just explained to her how important this race was to him for his future plans but also how thankful he was that she was helping him achieve it.

This is where I'm at with this. Lavon was the voice of the audience in telling Zoe "I don't know how you don't know this..." but apparently she didn't know so I'm not judging her for using his need for a partner in her idiotic plan. But once she knew, she should have been more careful and certainly shouldn't have approached George right then not only screwing up the box of stuff for the race also making a declaration where Wade might see before addressing his feelings for her.

Now on to how unlikeable and stupid she was re George. It was gross to watch and angsting over George's need to take some time as it will force her to wait and actively root for the failure of therapy. Everything she was doing was about herself, not George. He said he needed to work through his breakup and his feeling and he wasn't ready for more than friendship and this was assuming he wouldn't get back with Lemon. She ignored his wishes and pressed the issue barely 24 hours later.

Also kudos to whomever mentioned that Zoe has also been really insensitive in her treatment of Lavon. He got his heartbroken and then had to watch the woman whom he loved work desperately to get back with another man. And there Zoe is whining about Lemon trying to worm her way back into George's heart (as if she thought Lemon was already out of his heart in the space of a week). She went from protecting his feelings to completely ignoring them. Then she goes and hurts his best friend too. Good on him for sending her out of the room and away from Wade. I don't think he was saying "F U Biotch!" so much as "You did exactly what I asked you not to do and hurt my friend and I'm not ready to be ok with that; and I also won't let you be here making it harder for him... or harder for Tansy for that matter."

I do think Wade was unfair to Tansy, but he has been clear that he views her as a friend. His fault lies in the fact that he knows she's still getting over her feelings for him so bringing up dinner plans was not a good idea. And he knew that she'd be hurt when he cancelled. But he did apologize immediately and sincerely when he saw her.

XJill

XJill

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 3:23 AM

Enjoyed the ep, even though most of it was stupid. For one thing, the Bluebell Battle looked extremely fun to me. The George/Lemon therapy scenes made me laugh, the comedic timing and the way they filmed those was great. When they shot it from the POV of the minister and George was slouched and all "I can't BELIEVE I'm doing this" and Lemon was sitting straight up and clapping - that amused me.

Again, Zoe showing her genuine cluelessness and selfishness was amazing. They are certainly not making her likeable! She was a TOTAL jerk to Wade. I mean, the man is obviously confessing something, at least be respectful. What a {you know what}.

Lavon was great this ep, I loved his repeated "you've gotta be kidding me!" facial expressions and repeatedly saying "no comment." He is a great friend and better than Zoe deserves right now that's for sure. Happy to see Rose again!

selfish, stupid, arrogant, heartless, phony, and moronic George Tucker,

Still not seeing any of these characteristics in George, and especially not this episode.

Tatler

Tatler

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 3:30 AM

As a new-comer to the show, I marathoned episodes 1-17 and completely shipped Zoe & Wade, loved Lavon and was a bit 'meh' about Lemon and George. However watching the whole backstory at once has made the last 2 episodes more understandable (if not entirely likeable). Zoe and George did have a spark at the begining and it was completely understandable. In ep7 we're told that Zoe has no real idea of what it's like to be in a relationship but George shares her interests and is charming and funny and she falls for him. She backs off because he's with Lemon and she doesn't do anything to jeopardise that, but her feelings are still there and because she's as emotionally immature as Rose, she doesn't know what to do with them.

Wade on the other hand clearly fancies her from the start and in those first few episodes is flirtatous and charming. Their friendship is built on that mutual attraction, but not much else. As viewers we may see Wade's motivations as "genuine" - but he's clearly trying to get into her pants *g*. Once Wade admits to deeper feelings, his insecurities rob him of that easy charm and I don't blame Zoe one bit for retreating in the face of his appalling behaviour regarding both Judson and Jessie. He's cruel to Zoe pure and simple - and that's not the guy she knew in eps2-10. Even when she tries to reach out after the Sweetie Pie dance, he just mocks her.

Once George and Lemon split up (which is very clearly not Zoe's fault), Zoe can't help herself - this is the guy she sees as being the "man of her dreams" and so she does and says stupid things. We've all been there.

It's been painful to watch Zoe's behaviour the last 2 weeks with respect to George - but actually it rings true, even if I don't like it. However I felt that by the end of this week's episode she had realised her mistakes - the scene with George and her talking about his feelings for Lemon really worked for me.

I agree with blugirlami21 above. I'd like some acknowledgement that Bluebell was only supposed to be a one-year hiatus on the road to cardiothoracic greatness. Was she planning to stay in Bluebell as a general practioner if she and George got together? I think that needs to be addressed before Zoe can settle her own feelings and move on.

Levon, as always, is great and I think he was completely justified in sending her away at the end. Wade's been his friend for a long time and deserves his loyalty.

Munchiewoman

Munchiewoman

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 7:20 AM

Once George and Lemon split up (which is very clearly not Zoe's fault), Zoe can't help herself - this is the guy she sees as being the "man of her dreams" and so she does and says stupid things. We've all been there.

Actually I have, but I certainly didn't act like Zoe. I once had a male friend I was in love with who got badly dumped. My first, immediate reaction when he told me she dumped him? "That bitch!" Because I was more concerned about the man I loved being hurt than thinking that there was my chance to get him. And I certainly wouldn't interfere in two people who had a long, loving relationship getting back together. Zoe is being extremely selfish and it's not a good characteristic. Not to mention dumb. Trying to get with a man this close to his break-up with a woman he intended to marry is just begging for heartache.

Oh, and that man I was in love with? I eventually married him.

piperita

piperita

Just Tuned In

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:10 AM

Does anyone think that we have found a new couple to route for: Lavon & Tansy. They have really good chemistry together and I see no more future for Lavon and Lemon, so lets try yhis path.

As for Zoe, I don't know at this point how the writers can manage to put her with Wade (thing that I reeeally want to). She was quite selfish, with very bad timing and she showed no interest in Wade feelings, nor in hurting him.

I strangely like George and Lemon together.

akg

akg

Stalker

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:24 AM

Does everyone get the Annabelle Lowe's ads? I know the show seems to have dropped the anti-big box storyline (coincidence?) but seeing a character from Bluebell ('no celebrity endorsement implied,' whatever that means) encouraging us to shop at Lowe's annoys me. Even though the ads are kind of cute.

larapu2000

larapu2000

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:37 AM

I do think that once Zoe was aware of Wade's feelings that she did have some responsibility to treat them with respect at least.

She's still not aware of Wade's feelings, because he hasn't expressed them to her. Lavon told her Wade liked her, which is not the same thing. Wade gets no sympathy from me because he's avoided simple communication the entire season to the point of not even being able to tell a girl he likes her, or think she's pretty, or great. The only person Wade has to blame for anything is himself. And the same goes for Zoe when it comes to George. She can be hurt and upset, but George isn't the reason for that.

RachelKM

RachelKM

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:45 AM

She's still not aware of Wade's feelings, because he hasn't expressed them to her. Lavon told her Wade liked her, which is not the same thing.

But it's enough in my opinion to warrant being considerate of what she now has more than enough evidence to know is there. Lavon told her and then Wade almost told her until Rose interrupted. And I got the impression that Zoe knew where he was heading and took the Rose distraction as an opportunity for avoidance. She certainly didn't attempt to follow up with Wade regarding what he wanted to tell her. She went to get a screwdriver and she made a beeline for fresh off a blow up at Lemon George. He behavior with regard to everyone from Levaon, to George, to Rose, to Wade was totally self-involved and self-centered.

Luluzinha

Luluzinha

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 10:06 AM

Actually, recently Wade has said that he thinks of Zoey as an arrogant snob. If a guy said that about me, I wouldn't be thinking he likes me that way...

piedmontgirl

piedmontgirl

Channel Surfer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 10:26 AM

Wow. Zoe really rode the Idiot Express through town tonight.

Agreed. She made some incredibly bad decisions. However, given some of the truly rotten things Wade has said to her in the last few weeks I get that she doesn't think he has good feelings for her. Also, she should have not got between Rose and her mother. And I don't even want to think about how she is dealing with her feelings for George. My favorite part of the episode was Brick trying to find out if he would be able to get the money back he paid to the caterer for the wedding. That, at least, was realistic.

sallysweeet

sallysweeet

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 10:58 AM

I respectfully disagree that Zoe screwed Wade over. He has never made his feelings for her clear, so her acting without regard to his feelings isn't selfish or thoughtless. She was doing him a favor, and even though she knocked over that box with the bolts, she didn't do it to screw over Wade. Her motivations to be in the race didn't have to align with Wade's. In fact, he's more selfish than Zoe-he knowingly hurt Tansy when he thought he had a chance with Zoe.

I think both Wade and Zoe had selfish reasons for being in the race and I don't think Wade has any moral ground to stand on there.

Wade needs to grow a pair and man up and tell Zoe how he feels. He needs to take his own advice. I'm glad Zoe had the balls to say something to George and it's out in the open. Now, they can all move forward, except for Wade, who still hasn't admitted anything.

I rolled my eyes at how Lemon acted last night, especially the manipulative ending of climbing on the top of a building and needing to be rescued by George. George is an idiot if he forgives her that easily and they end up getting married.

Aunt Pittypat

Aunt Pittypat

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 11:28 AM

selfish, stupid, arrogant, heartless, phony, and moronic George Tucker,

Still not seeing any of these characteristics in George, and especially not this episode.

Me either!

Does anyone think that we have found a new couple to route for: Lavon & Tansy. They have really good chemistry together and I see no more future for Lavon and Lemon, so lets try this path.

I was waiting for it last night. I really like Tansy and hope they use her more. I would be totally up for Lavon and Tansy as long as it doesn't create another love triangle - show has about eight too many already.

I rolled my eyes at how Lemon acted last night, especially the manipulative ending of climbing on the top of a building and needing to be rescued by George. George is an idiot if he forgives her that easily and they end up getting married.

Seriously. I am more irritated by George's falling for Lemon's manipulations than any of his actions with Zoe.

I still enjoy the show, but in my opinion, there needs to be more balance of the characters and relationships being more likeable. When the focus is on these triangle-shenanigans, you lose sight of why you are supposed to like the characters, or root for a relationship. Right now the show is like 80% love triangles and 20% wacky shenanigans. I wouldn't mind if it was reversed for a while.

Marcee

Marcee

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 11:39 AM

I found Zoe completely unlikeable in this episode. Not that I ever truly rooted for her - but in this episode, especially, she comes off as completely selfish and downright awful. If she truly cared about George at all, how could she not recognize that he wasn't ready (and shouldn't be ready) to move on after a 15 year relationship crumbled? I just found her wanting to jump into a relationship with him borderline disgusting. He was supposed to be married in two weeks, take a breath, girl. Ugh. I would enjoy this show so much more if Zoe went home to NY and never came back. The supporting cast is so fun and interesting and Zoe is just unbelievable (as a surgeon, come on!) and unlikeable.

dubbel zout

dubbel zout

Stalker

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 11:45 AM

I think both Wade and Zoe had selfish reasons for being in the race

During the third challenge, Wade told Zoe he wanted to win the $5,000 to start his bar. She sincerely thought that was a great idea, and it should have been reason enough for her to not bail at the end. Wade had a right to be angry with her on that count.

sallysweeet

sallysweeet

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 12:04 PM

That doesn't negate the fact that they both had their own selfish reasons for taking part in the race. Besides, I don't think Zoe bailed on Wade, she accidentally knocked over the box and went to talk to George for a few minutes, she came back but Wade basically said something like never mind or it's over (which it wasn't really yet) and then we saw Lemon climbing the top of the building. If Lemon hadn't climbed the building, Zoe & Wade could've still won...so, basically, it's all Lemon's fault. :-)

I overall like all of the characters, especially Zoe, but I do get annoyed at each of them at times, including Wade.

Edited by sallysweeet, May 1, 2012 @ 12:17 PM.