Up with Chris Hayes: Politics, Policy, and Pastries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

485 replies to this topic

InnerCanuck

InnerCanuck

Stalker

Posted Mar 24, 2013 @ 3:53 PM

Appreciated the farewell today, especially the news that the producer is staying on - I hope and believe this will bode well for the on-going broad spectrum of guests on Up.

As for the "throw" to Rachel on weeknights, that's a holdover from Countdown days. Won't mind at all Chris continuing it; he'll only have Tweety's repeat as lead-in.

Listen Lady

Listen Lady

Fanatic

Posted Mar 25, 2013 @ 2:15 AM

Got a little choked up watching Chris's sign off from Up. He obviously feels a great deal of pride in what he has created, and it's well deserved. It was cute how he was reassuring his fans that his evening show will be an in-depth format too and now they have nine hours of programming to watch each week. I'm looking forward to the upcoming "best-of" shows, that he and the production team will put together before Steve takes over. In case I missed anything and also I'll be curious to see which segments he was particularly proud of.

kathyk2

kathyk2

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2013 @ 1:32 PM

If you record Up make sure that your DVR recorded the program under its new name. I missed today's show because of this.

Gloworm

Gloworm

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 4:33 AM

Saturday's show was a best of, I thought. Kornacki comes aboard next week. I wonder why there was a delay with him taking over the show. He's a fount of random political information.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 11:23 AM

I think next week starts the weekend changes for everyone--Shultz, Finney and they probably figured Kornacki should start then, too.

Al Funcoot

Al Funcoot

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 1:26 PM

This was good timing for the name change, then everyone whose DVR loses the season pass with the name change realizes it when the show is airing a "best of" show.