13-29: 2011.09.14

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

218 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Sep 13, 2011 @ 9:56 AM

Finale.

bunnyface

bunnyface

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:00 PM

My big dumb question: Why was Porsche wearing a shower curtain?

But happy for Rachel.

Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:01 PM

Shelley, you suck for that vote.

I just can't take Rachel and her hysterics.

And I agree with everything Danielle said.

Edited by Cali Doll, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:01 PM.

lilshorty

lilshorty

Couch Potato

Rachel better buy Shelly a gift as a thank you for the half million.

NightBaron

NightBaron

Couch Potato

Shelly and Adam's votes surprised me, I thought they'd go the opposite way. Glad Porsche made it to the finals, anyway, and almost won.

This season was really trying, I'm glad it's over with.

Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Couch Potato

Well that was....something. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Just kidding about the "best" part.

From the opening intro I could see the writing on the wall and was already annoyed. It was 100% biased towards the vets and almost completely ignoring the newbies. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but sheesh. I'm surprised they even showed part 2 of the HOH seeing as no vets were competing. Oh wait, their faces were in the tank. Porsche did it in a really smart way compared to Adam, doing more than one at a time.

Jeff thinks Porsche doesn't deserve to be in there because he never talked to her. Jordan AGAIN with the bikini bullshit and claiming she did "nothing", meanwhile Porsche at this point is one of the biggest comp winners of the season? And I will never ever understand why it was okay for Jordan to take a backseat to Jeff and let him drive their team and Rachel was allowed to make decisions as a unit..whose game was Brendon playing when he gave his veto to Rachel? And then Jordan and Rachel together as a unit, but nobody else was allowed to work together or make game choices together. The hypocrisy is absolutely mind-bending and astounding to me.

Part 3 of the HOH was fairly pathetic. Rachel wins with 2 right. Wow. She sealed her win in the most lackluster way. Really embarrassing showing by both of them.

Rachel earned a shred of respect from me for keeping her deal with Porsche. Adam was insufferable to the very end. He went out hamming it up and acting like he was hot shit and his applause was pathetic even with the larger crowd. Good lord he's in for a rude awakening and I wish I could see his face when it happens. I hope Fara whispered, "quit it, you're embarrassing yourself..nobody likes you!"

It's rich that Rachel felt like people should vote for her based on gameplay but from what I heard, that's not how she voted in last season's final.

Porsche didn't answer the jury questions very well. She didn't mention that she won key competitions and had a hand in ousting two of the biggest threat in the entire house...Jeff and Jordan. I'm sure the Jury had already made their minds by that point, but still. Also, how come not everyone got to ask a question? That was kind of fucked up in my opinion. Her final speech was better, but she mentioned her wins and her actual competitiveness way too late.

Dani, my love for you knows no bounds. I really believe her making friends means a lot to her and was super important to her. I'm sorry they didn't really let you talk hardly at all. Sucks that your airtime was apparently given to your dad. Barf. Adam, you suck and I hate you. You took every opportunity to act like an attention hungry jackass....faces, comments, yelling, etc. and it was annoying beyond words. Cassi, your face was about 5 shades lighter than your body I appreciate your non-bitterness towards Shelly, though.

The one positive to Rachel winning? I LOVED that Adam's vote didn't even count. haha! Get used to it, dude. Bummed that Shelly's vote basically won it for Rachel.

[snip]

So. Congrats Rachel. I guess. At least it wasn't Adam, right? Glad Porsche got something. I really identified with her personal story with having a crappy mom and a great, older dad so I have a soft spot for her even though she wasn't the smartest.

Porsche had that dress on because she injured her leg in HOH part 2 and had a bandage on her leg she wanted to hide.

Edited by TWoP Mars, Sep 15, 2011 @ 1:10 AM.
Off topic (discussion of feeds)

Spy Idol

Spy Idol

Couch Potato

• Interests:All things TV.

the ONLY thing I care about is Adam finding out that he would NOT have won if he made it to the end, he did NOT play a good game, he IS a floater- moreso than Porsche, at least- and he is NOT an all star. Can someone please let him know? Can I watch? Jesus. He went from being a boring lump of a contestant who seemed to love BB too much to be playing it, to someone I actively dislike, all in the course of this finale. What an ego!

sidewinder76

sidewinder76

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:02 PM

Well goddamnit to hell, that sucked. Here I was 100% sure Adam would be the deciding vote, but it was fucking Shelly who ruined everything by voting for Retchid! And the Douchebag wins Favorite Houseguest...AGAIN. What kind of fresh hell is this?

Dilandau

Dilandau

Fanatic

YES! I'm so happy for Rachel, I've always liked her. Finally...a BB finale that I liked! But wow... Shelly voted for Rachel! I can't believe it. Who would have thought that she would be the one who crowned her the winner? I can't believe it but I'm so happy with Shelly right now!

Runningwild

Runningwild

Fanatic

Woohoo! Congratulations, Rachel! And WTG Jeff for getting America's Favorite! Both well-deserved. :-)

NTLurker

NTLurker

Fanatic

I would have been ecstatic if Porsche won but was happy for Rachel. I can't believe that Shelly was the deciding vote and actually voted for Rachel, I guess her Jeff, Jordan and Brendan love conquers all.

It must hurt Porsche she lost just by one vote, she should have buttered Shelly up some more. Disgusted but not shocked that Jeff won the $25K.

Bambie5

Bambie5

Channel Surfer

So happy that Adam didn't get anywhere near that money and that his vote was meaningless. That made my whole night. And WTG Rachel!!

DS1

DS1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:03 PM

I sort of wanted to see Porsche win just to see Jordan's reaction and if Rachel might lose her marbles (it seemed like Big Brother is the equivalent of the Olympics to her.)

When Rachel does her make-up nicely, she's not that badlooking or ....doesn't look so much like Boy George.

Brendon seems so much more laid-back when away from her.

Jeff and Danielle have a certain weird chemistry together in their hate for each other.

Adam is annoying.

There is something striking about Danielle which I can't quite put my finger on.

I don't understand Jordan's obsession with Porsche and her bikini. She didn't even wear a short skirt today.

nichelle

nichelle

Couch Potato

And there I was thinking that it would be Adam that put Rachel over the top. Sigh.

Well, at least there's a shot that Rachel will go away now.

Merrythought

Merrythought

Couch Potato

Shelly is just vile. She backstabbed Jeff and then backstabbed Porsche. I can't stand how Shelly's vote allowed Rachel to win.

Edited by Merrythought, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:05 PM.

CK17

CK17

Fanatic

Adam sucks so much. Never been a more delusional houseguest. Makes Enzo seem levelheaded. Have to laugh that just like him, his vote is a waste. Have fun reading the web Adam, that should be fun.

The format also sucks. The whole jurors agree on 4 questions is terrible, evict 3rd place a few days earlier and do the finale right.

Both of them did terrible at the Q's, Porsche need to own it more and Rachel just repeated everything. Target, fiancee, competitor, target, fiancee, competitor, target, fiancee, competitor etc.
Can't believe Shelly was the vote that won it for Rachel. It better of been her own vote and not because she wanted J/J's forgiveness.

Oh, the bully gets 25K. There's a surprise.

Sucks to be Dom, Lawon and Keith. Cassi looked hot.

Edited by CK17, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:05 PM.

thalia ann

thalia ann

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:04 PM

Poor deluded Adam. Although I think Shelly liked Adam more than she ever liked Porshe, so maybe he would have won. In any event, I'm glad Rachel stayed true to her final 2 deal.

I really thought Daniele voted for Rachel when she made the comment about it not being a popularity contest.

I need to call my dad and tell him I'm glad he's not Evel Dick. And that he should then tell me that he's glad that I'm not Daniele.

Oh, and yay for Rachel!

Edited by thalia ann, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:07 PM.

wildginger

wildginger

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:05 PM

Who would've thought Shelly would be the deciding vote? I thought for sure she was voting for Porsche to win.

Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:05 PM

Awesome post, Busy Bee! I agree with everything you said.

This season blows. No more of this, please.

Edited by Cali Doll, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:06 PM.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:06 PM

This was the most boring finale ever. Rachel won? Shocker. Yawn.

Not even the the return of the pre-jury yielded any sparks. They usually have a lot to say.

yian

yian

Couch Potato

• Interests:Entertainment from all over the world

I am so happy Rachel won. No matter how you feel about her, she deserved her win. OMG Adam, what a disappointment to the very end. Freaking loser, I don't think I have disliked a reality TV cast remember as much as I now dislike him.

prmami

prmami

Fanatic

Daniele is that bitch. So she wasn't close to winning, but she cracks me up.

Good for Rachel. I already figured she'd win 5-2, but was surprised that Adam threw his vote in Porsche's direction.

[snip]

Edited by TWoP Mars, Sep 15, 2011 @ 1:12 AM.
Boards on boards

KookaMonga

KookaMonga

Video Archivist

The exchange between Danielle and Dick and Danielle and Jeff was kind of cringe worthy. You can tell she doesn't care for either of them.

williams44

williams44

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:07 PM

Woohoo! Congratulations, Rachel! And WTG Jeff for getting America's Favorite! Both well-deserved. :-)

I never in million years would think that I agree with this but yes I am happy that Rachel won! And also that HotJeff won 25k!

I still can't stand Shelly but good for her for voting correctly with Rachel!

So happy that Adam didn't get anywhere near that money and that his vote was meaningless. That made my whole night.

Fuckerbitching yeah! If I were Rachel, I would've taken Adam to final 2! How many votes would he have gotten? Probably none!! LOL!

qeratify

qeratify

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:08 PM

Adam was insufferable. Him standing in front of Julie as she was trying to send us to commercial was ridiculous. Oh, and how as he allowed to run and hug Fara? That shouldn't have been allowed.

Surprised at Adam & Shelly's votes, thought it would have been flipped. No surprise Jeff won the America's vote.

Live questioning was once again pointless. "Some members of the jury feel..." is such bullshit. Taped questioning is where the real fireworks are.

Far too much time spent on Evel Dick.

Merrythought

Merrythought

Couch Potato

Oh, and there were no clips shown from the season with any reveals. [snip] The finale was awful.

Edited by TWoP Mars, Sep 15, 2011 @ 1:14 AM.
Off topic (feeds discussion)

wildginger

wildginger

Video Archivist

Did the jurors forget that Brendon won that veto early on and gave it to Rachel, removing her from the block? Otherwise, she would've been out at top 10(?), IIRC.

Edited by wildginger, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:10 PM.

SparkyMN

SparkyMN

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:09 PM

Ah! I'm not that upset that Rachel won but I was really pulling for Porsche. Why didn't anyone say what they should've tonight? Porsche was obviously nervous but she should've talked about NOT having a partner going into the game....not having someone who would sacrifice themself for her...and not really having an alliance until half way through the game!

I also wanted Danielle and/or Kalia to give Jeff a smackdown. Oh well.

Holy bald spot Brendon!

Wait, was Rachel a target? Did she think Kalia would win? Did she play in as many competitions as Porsche? On and on!

Off to fill out my app for next season. Hopefully Adam coming back won't be a twist. He is an "all-star" afterall.

Edited by SparkyMN, Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:13 PM.

sedeyus

sedeyus

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:09 PM

Rachel - Good for you. Now please don't marry Brendon and give him claim on half the money. Go find a good man who will build you up in positive ways while also be willing to fight with you when you're acting like an arrogant bitch. Which, let's be honest, is mostly when you're on Big Brother. And please don't come back to All-Stars.

Jeff and Jordan - Will you please not come back to All-Stars, too? I have never done a bigger 180 on people one season to the next. They both acted like arrogant brats during this season.

Dan - Thank you for being such a hardcore bitch. This season would have been an utter blow-out if you didn't make the moves you did.

Adam - that was embarrassing.

Shelley - I'm really happy the reunion didn't turn into a pile-up on her. She probably did play the best game out of anybody.

Kalia - I wish you had played Dani's game because Dani would have never put up Lawon. Still good for you for being the person to get in Jeff's face.

Grodner - Please bring Cassi and Dom back for next season. Both attractive, fun people who have good attitudes about this game.

whitless256

whitless256

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 14, 2011 @ 10:10 PM

Others have expressed my opnions re: Jeff [snip] winning 25k. Disgusted.

Everything has already been said about Rachel and Porsche.

What disgusted me most, though, was that Julie gave Dick a grand stage on which to trash his daughter to America for what felt like forever, while Dani had to sit there and take it. No wonder she doesn't want to talk to this guy. Earth to Dick. Your job as a father is to support your child, not berate them for what you think are their mistakes on national TV.

Edited by TWoP Mars, Sep 15, 2011 @ 1:16 AM.
Off topic (feeds discussion)