13-28: 2011.09.08

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

70 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 5:58 PM

Nominations/PoV/live eviction

NTLurker

NTLurker

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:02 PM

Jordan's bitchy attitude towards Porsche seems to continue, I'm glad Porsche remained classy and only said good things about her. Jordan is only nice to people that she can use, everyone else that she cannot she discards and treat like dirt.

This HOH competition seems brutal.

CK17

CK17

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:04 PM

Wow, Porsche killed everyone on the veto. Didn't seem to suit her either.

Jordan's a bitch. Porsche's done nothing to her and has competed alot better than she has.

Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:05 PM

Man, I don't know about you guys, but my episode of BB here in NYC was interrupted by the mayor reporting credible terrorists threats being made. Ugh.

So onto more pressing issues (haw haw)...

First thought: What the fuck is that thing around Julie Chen's neck?!?! It was like half Mr. T, half computer motherboard.

Second thought: Hilarious! Somebody must be reading online that it was always obvious the second the show started who was being evicted due to one person being super dressed up...so now both Jordan and Rachel oh, and Porsche. (cough cough) are wearing competition gear as to not spoil it.

Adam's HOH room: Over the bacon schtick. Still bitter Porsche's HOH was never shown on TV.

I would LOVE to hear Jordan's explanation as to why SHE deserves to be in the finals over Porsche? She is absolutely entitled and delusional. It is, how you say, "fuss-trayten".

Adam also sounds like a total asshole when he makes comments that other people have to "earn" it and how he's "giving" them the opportunity to win. What a condescending POS.

Impressed by and very happy for Porsche's Veto win! I wish they would splice Rachel's "crying" with her comments about Kalia being upset last week.

Jordan's speech was beyond asinine with not only revealing the outcome of the vote to insulting Porsche to rambling on for an extended period of time. And then Julie Chen talking about Jordan's "suffering" at the hands of Shelly. Oh and Julie? Jordan threw in the towel before the show even started. I feel like this was the longest on-air interview ever. And Adam, sucking butthole until the end. Adults referring to other adults as "sweet" and "pure" and "innocent" is really "creepy" and "gross" and "inappropriate" to me. I said it before and I'll say it again, Jordan is about as sweet as a turd rolled in salt.

I think the first part of HOH is definitely going to go to Porsche or Rachel. Go Porsche!

Breath We Drew

Breath We Drew

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:07 PM

Jordan annoys the crap out of me, and I was happy to see her go. "The only thing I know about you is you like to wear bikinis, etc." I forgot what else she said, but way to be super passive aggressive. At least Porsche was nice.

Rachel crying after she lost the PoV. Wow. Vegas this is Rachel, you're flashy. This is the girl who mocked Kalia last night for crying after she lost the PoV. So what doe she do when she loses? What she does best. Cry and whine. But I do give her props for getting over it and buttering Porsche up. But still Rachel is the definition of a hypocrite.

That being said I want Porsche and Rachel in the f2 so much at this point. I am cool with either one winning, though I think Rachel deserves it more.

LOL at Jordan of all people saying Porsche doesn't deserve to be here. Sweetheart you won one HoH and a comp that didn't even matter in the first place, the rest of the time production and your alliance have been dragging you through. You don't get to say who deserves to be here and who doesn't, and I was so bugged by her whole misogynistic and slut shaming views on Porsche.

Edited by Breath We Drew, Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:11 PM.

wigglepuppy

wigglepuppy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:08 PM

It was good to hear that Jordan admitted that Rachel was a better competitor. I really really really hope Rachel wins this HOH. I doubt that Adam or Porche would take her to final two.

Big Jeff is going to be pissed! Hahah. I wonder what he's going to think when he finds out that when Porche won veto Jordan pretty much gave in the towel. I don't think he will be too impressed.

Edit to change Porche's HOH to the correct term veto....I pulled a Rachel! haha

Edited by wigglepuppy, Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:18 PM.

katesus7

katesus7

Stalker

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:08 PM

If you had told me at the beginning of the season that I would be thrilled to see Rachel get to the final 3 over Jordan, I would’ve said you were nuts. And then kicked you repeatedly. But seriously, SO glad Jordan and her stupid hair and her stupid blank look are gone. How exactly did she deserve to be there over Porsche, like she told Adam? Seriously, all that girl did was play with her hair and baby-sit Rachel the second half of the season.

I don’t know what her problem is with Porsche, but it’s kind of ridiculous at this point. “You like to wear bikinis and host comps”? That’s all you could muster? What’s so hilarious is that I feel one of the main reasons she won her season was her incredible social game. She’d talk to anyone, and made bonds with everyone. And yet this season, she knew she had no shot to win, and basically told Julie she knew she had no shot, due to her craptastic social game when it came to Porsche.

And Julie? “We all saw you suffer through a betrayal by Shelly” said in all seriousness, as if something horrible had happened? Did I miss the scene where Shelly killed Jordan’s dog right in front of her? Because all I saw was Shelly try to make a game move and keep Dani, and then vote out Jeff when she had the chance. Not Jordan, Jeff. But then, I guess she didn’t get the memo that Jeff/Jordan are the same entity that must never be separated . Good grief.

OK, I’m done with Jordan now, thank goodness. Porsche? She absolutely smoked that veto! Loved it! So awesome. Although I wish someone had DRed about how they just laughed at Rachel’s tears when she lost, but she’s the only poor sport of the group. Hopefully Kalia gets a good chuckle out of it when she watches later.

I actually liked Adam’s nomination speech. He really seems to be focused on people earning their spot. It took him long enough to do it, but he won the comps he needed to, and I kind of liked the way he phrased it - he wanted Porsche or Jordan to do the same. Nice speech.

Weirdest endurance challenge ever.

Edited by katesus7, Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:09 PM.

LonePirate

LonePirate

Stalker

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:16 PM

Jordan, who only won a single HoH that was stacked in her favor and didn't have to fight for her place in the house at all this summer, thought she deserved to make it to the final three instead of Porsche? She is as delusional and as entitled as that bigot she calls her boyfriend. I am so glad she's gone, even if she is probably the front-runner to win the favorite houseguest prize.

Speaking of that final America's Vote, I would love for a miracle to occur and someone like Keith, Cassi, Dominic or Lawon wins the damn thing. I'll have to think long and hard before casting my online votes.

So there's another endurance competition which involves standing on a very narrow or short plank or platform. Why does AG never want people with big feet to win her endurance competitions?

whitless256

whitless256

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:17 PM

I think most of what I wanted to say has been covered. Rachel laughing at Kalia's tears last night when Rachel's own tears tonight were about twice as bad. Jordan and her "cute and innocent" and RUDE speech to Porsche. At least she's not smart enough to try to twist it like Jeff would. She just flat out told Julie "I didn't talk to the girl!" Too bad it never entered her head why that would be a BAD thing. Oh Jordan. I won't miss you. Mostly because you've been nonexistant in this game.

Didn't AG tweet before the ep that she saw the endurance comp and thought it looked brutal? It just looks like it'll make me dizzy. Unless they start speeding it up or shaking it around or something, Rachel and Porsche will be up there all night.

North of Eden

North of Eden

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:49 PM

Good ol' Julie Chen....still drinking the Jeff/Jordan coolaid...bumrushes Kalia in her televised not CBS.COM interview and spends over five minutes on Jordan including not letting an opportunity go by to throw Shelly under the bus.

Credit to Jordan though as a lot of things were finally made clear about her game play. She only came back so Jeff could win the game which explains why she lost control and dropped her goody two shoes mask when she got in Shelly's face because 1. Jeff lost his chance to win and 2. She wasted a whole summer being stuck in the BB house for nothing. Also while I'm no Jordan fan I like that she admitted that Rachel carried her these last few weeks and it wouldn't be fair if Rachel went home.

So happy for Porsha but unfortunatly she cannot win against even Adam because the Jury Nullification will be in full force because Jeff will never allow his posse to let one of Dani's team win even if it means giving it to the worthless sack that is Adam.

Is there anyone out there who actually believes Adam won't be the first off that mixer? He just won't be able to cut it...and I have no doubt he threw the veto so he wouldn't have to further expose himself to having to make any big move.

Rachel's body is just amazing...absolutly amazing.

SHP

SHP

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:56 PM

Is it Jordan's accent that causes her to consistently mispronounce "frustrating," or does she truly believe that there exists a proper English word spoken as [fuh-stray-ten]? No one could actually be that uneducated about such a commonly used word, right? If she's never learned to read it or spell it correctly, she must have at least heard it spoken correctly. Yeah, it's just completely impossible.

Edited by SHP, Sep 8, 2011 @ 10:13 PM.

Nalan

Nalan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 9:58 PM

Man, did I ever feel some deja vu tonight. Kevin won this Veto two seasons ago, and Jordan got the same buffoon music during it.

LadyNardicus

LadyNardicus

Video Archivist

• Interests:TV show wise, I love Late night with Jimmy Fallon, Modern Family, Cougar Town, An Idiot Abroad, Ghost Adventures, The Real World, The Real World Road Rules Challenge, Trophy wife, The Michael J. Fox show, America Unearthed,The Mindy Project, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 10:09 PM

Goodbye Jordan! She was so rude to Adam in the HOH room when he would not agree to her way.
Go Rachel!

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 10:23 PM

It was nice to hear Jordan say she was going back to school to finish 5th grade. Also loved Chenbot asking her why she didn't campaign to Porsche. "I haven't talked to her in 69 days." And why didn't you talk to her in 69 days, imbecile? Oh that's right, you and your boyfriend are so fucking special. Everyone should just be thankful to be in your presence. They should bow at your feet and beg to talk strategy with you. And that's only after they rub your feet and feed you caviar (although in Jordo's case it would be Lucky Charms marshmallows). Good riddance, bitch. I only wish Porsche would have said in her eviction speech: "Jordan, you're really good at doing nothing and stroking your hair. Also, don't hate me because I look better in a bikini than you. Buh-bye!"

Tigger 7

Tigger 7

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 10:48 PM

Did anyone else notice that as the show ended and the goo had squirted twice, Porche was almost totally covered in it and yet Rachel and Adam had hardly anything on them? In fact, Rachel was almost pristine, rather like the first (banana) competition. If they are going to squirt stuff on the people, it should be evenly spread out so it doesn't create an advantage to some players. Sure, it's not much of an advantage, but trying to shake that gunk out of your face or getting it in your eyes and mouth can be distracting.

BigRedCheese

BigRedCheese

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 10:54 PM

Jordan's fixation on Porche's bikini seems strange to me, I don't remember her wearing one all that much, and I think I would have noticed. Plus, it's not like Jordan is wearing a burqa, she doesn't seem to have a problem with showing off her cleavage. Believe me, I noticed tonight, lol.

I aye aye

I aye aye

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 11:15 PM

Speaking of that final America's Vote, I would love for a miracle to occur and someone like Keith, Cassi, Dominic or Lawon wins the damn thing. I'll have to think long and hard before casting my online votes.

It will almost certainly be Jeff or Jordan who win. But if you do want a miracle non-J/J win, it would more likely be Porsche, Kalia, or Danielle. That's where I will be putting my votes. Which probably won't make any difference, but it makes me feel better.

And, Tigger 7, I also noticed that Porsche seemed to have a lot more splat on her as the show ended. At least she was smart enough to wear a hoodie.

hoosier

hoosier

Stalker

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 11:25 PM

The best three players of the season are in F3. Good for them.

Jordan was resigned to going home tonight. She wasn't bitchy to Porsche. She just was ready to leave.

Rachel will have a chance if she can keep her emotions under control. Good luck to all the players.

Nalan

Nalan

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 11:26 PM

hoosier
The best three players of the season are in F3.

Adam is far from one of the best. He's done okay, but nothing special like Rachel and Porsche has.

Edited by Nalan, Sep 8, 2011 @ 11:27 PM.

pcg

pcg

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:09 AM

Did anyone else catch that line in Rachel's cry fest? "Brendon is gonna be so mad at me!" Nice relationship there. I'd hope that, if she had been evicted, he would've been proud of her for making it as far as she did. Then again, this is Brendon I'm talking about. I used to think that both of them disgusted me. Now, he disgusts me and I just feel sorry for her. Go to the end, Rachel! Win it all and dump that loser's ass!

Cosmocrush

Cosmocrush

Stalker

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:25 AM

I was shocked to see Adam still on the endurance comp when the show returned from commercial three minutes after the comp started. When Julie said, "It's going to be a long night for the houseguests." I actually laughed. Rachel just has to outlast Adam and then Porche. They will be in their pajamas before Julie gets home.

So Jordan told the Chenterviewed she was only there because Jeff wanted to be there this summer. Smooth move Jordo. I'm sure CBS is delighted they arranged a season for you two to not only appear but make it this far only to hear you weren't ever too thrilled over the idea. But Jeff picked up an extra $15K and she will probably get the $25K so it was probably still worth it. Personally, I'm voting for Daniele. Because I want to see Jeff/Jordan's face if she wins it. Ha!!

Although I wish someone had DRed about how they just laughed at Rachel’s tears when she lost, but she’s the only poor sport of the group.

No kidding. And she can cry cry cry without actually shedding a real tear. The thing about "Brendon is going to be so mad at me." summed up why I can't stand those two together - although apart they seem okay.

Edited by Cosmocrush, Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:33 AM.

DAngelus

DAngelus

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:58 AM

Rachel was almost pristine, rather like the first (banana) competition.

Actually, Rachel got squirted pretty heavily in that comp; it was the Donatos who barely had a spot on them. Possibly because their banana was the one in the center of the array of seven, and thus farthest from the goo-dispensers on either side. Or because production was favoring them, one or the other.

As the mixing bowl rotates the players' positions, Porsche getting slimed might just be bad luck, nothing more.

In the first episode, Jordan had a "stone" thrown at her when Dickless forgot that she won, but tonight she threw a boulder at Porsche…"I know you like to wear bikinis and host competitions". That's like Dustin's goodbye message to Mike in S8: "All I know about you is that you're a big guy and you eat a lot of meat." The difference being that Mike was evicted in Week 3; Jordan has had plenty of time to socialize with Porsche; she just didn't take advantage of it.

Despite the chill between Jordan and Porsche, I got the sense that this is a much happier house with just these four in there. Since I hate Daniele and her constant negativity (even at JH it's all "can you imagine if I had to straddle my daaaaad?" and "zing!" and so on; she only runs her mouth to run someone or something down), I'm going to put the blame on her, but I don't think that I'm entirely wrong to do so. I think a lot of this season was poisoned by Dani's "Brendon is a monster, we have to destroy him" obsession and she got Lt. Kalia to buy into that and when you add in Jeff's hypertense nature and Shelly's Shit-stirring, IMO there was a lot of negativity that the F4 seems mercifully free from. The girls' joy at seeing Fara and Adam's barmitzvah was a nice change from the kvetching that usually accompanies these rituals.

I'd be okay with any of this group winning. Even Adam. (Lord knows I'll take Adam's Semi-Trashy Angels over the Bro-gade, nine days a week.) JMO.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 2:20 AM

I wasn't totally surprised by Jordan's rudeness to Porsche in her speech because I saw Porsche just about go for a hug after she hugged Rachel when Porsche saw Rachel crying after the veto, but Jordan totally iced her then too with body language that said "don't you dare!"

Porsche rocked this whole episode.

and as much as Jordan was nasty to Adam up in the HOH, she was right that it was all over his face. Guy finally had to play and couldn't pull it off.

DebB

DebB

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 3:53 AM

I don't know what I ever saw in Jordan. She's a crappy excuse for a player. How do you not get to know more than 2 things about a person after 69 days trapped in a house with them? Ever hear of small talk? Or polite chit chat? I'm not too impressed with Porsche, either. Apparently, they both had better things to do than to bother to communicate with people living in the same house they were in to win $250,000. Or is it $500,000? Either way, it beats actually working for a living, so there's no excuse not to put in the effort.

So, the final three: bitchy, emotionally disturbed Rachel, mildly amusing but lazy Porsche, and kiss-ass, gutless Adam. The jury sure will have a fun time selecting a winner from those three.

Pixles

Pixles

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 4:24 AM

Jordan and Jeff shunned and hated Porsche from the start. At the start of the season only Rachel stuck up for her. I don't know why Jordan would care to speak to people like Shelly & Kalia, but wouldn't even give Porsche a chance.

Jordan appears stuck on the feminine ways and bikini...may be she's jealous for a reason.

dramawitch

dramawitch

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:19 AM

Is it Jordan's accent that causes her to consistently mispronounce "frustrating," or does she truly believe that there exists a proper English word spoken as [fuh-stray-ten]? No one could actually be that uneducated about such a commonly used word, right? If she's never learned to read it or spell it correctly, she must have at least heard it spoken correctly. Yeah, it's just completely impossible.

Two of my very best friends (with college degrees and everything) say fuhstrated/ing. A good deal of the population do not pronounce the first "r". It absolutely drives me crazy but it's not just Jordan. I'm not sure Jordan didn't talk to Porsche because Jordan was jealous. She seemed to like Cassi just fine, and IMO Cassi is way hotter than Porsche. I, personally, couldn't stand Porsche from the word "go" and I would never have talked to her. She seems to be entitled and bitchy. But that's me. I haven't watched all of the show and I certainly haven't watched the feeds or anything else.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:22 AM

It was nice to hear Jordan say she was going back to school to finish 5th grade.

I hope that's what it is because if I ever hear that she's graduated from "hygeenist" school I'm going to have to double my dental insurance.

I'm voting for Shelly for America's favorite. She won't win but every vote will cause Jeff, Jordan and Julie to suffer a little more. Plus, when she gets home, I think Shelly will need to know that at least some people like her.

I agree that Cassi was gorgeous but I'm guessing Jordan defines purdy as blonde and big boobed, so yes, I think she was probably jealous of Porsche.

Edited by JudyObscure, Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:28 AM.

Jeannine8

Jeannine8

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:32 AM

I got the sense that this is a much happier house with just these four in there. Since I hate Daniele and her constant negativity (even at JH it's all "can you imagine if I had to straddle my daaaaad?" and "zing!" and so on; she only runs her mouth to run someone or something down), I'm going to put the blame on her, but I don't think that I'm entirely wrong to do so.

Oh, definitely. I said before Daniele was evicted, that the house would be so much happier and lighter if she just left, because she was just so very negative, and lived to talk smack about other people, that it rubbed off on everyone around her. They were so vile and vulgar when she was around them, but just as I thought, although it took a little while to dissipate after Daniele left, the house most definitely got a whole lot less negative without her around.

I like how Jordan outed herself in how horrible her social game play has been, that in the entire time she was in there (although a lot of us knew this already) she couldn't muster up the energy to get to know Porsche, not even for the sake of game play. I also like how she told the entire viewing public that she only went there for Jeff and pretty much showed just how little she cared about being in the house this season. Good bye Jordan, you didn't even deserve to make it this far.

sidewinder76

sidewinder76

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:33 AM

Jordan solidified her bitchy, entitled attitude for me tonight. At least with Rachel, you know she's a bitch. And she's comical with it to the point of it being somewhat cartoonish, but Jordan is just a blank-staring, irritatingly-voiced, spoiled beyotch with elitist tendencies when things don't go her way (it ticked me off when she blatantly threw shade at Porsche by ignoring her "hug attempt"). Her exit remarks about Porsche's "bikini wearing" and "comp hosting" smacked of jealousy, and were uncalled for and hypocritical to say the least, seeing as though she and, particularly her "chickmance" partner Rachel, walk around the house with their tits half hanging out most of the time. And Adam is a wuss of epic proportions, but how dare Jordon put him on the spot by asking him why he thinks Porsche deserves to go to the final three over her? Sweetie, Porsche has done more and won more than you have ALL summer, not to mention you've already won BB before. Those two things alone make her more deserving than you. I hope you enjoy the jury house with your equally douchey, non-deserving-of-a-win boyfriend, little Jeff.

Porsche for the win (please God...)

Edited by sidewinder76, Sep 9, 2011 @ 6:40 AM.

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Sep 9, 2011 @ 7:03 AM

I can't help but feel like Porsche just evicted the person she liked less rather than the person who would be best for her game. Jordan wasn't going to take her to the F2, but Jordan has also absolutely failed at competitions all summer. For me, I'd choose the person who won't take me but also almost definitely won't win over the person who has a huge shot at winning and only might take me. If Porsche and Adam indeed had a deal to take one another--and she knows it makes sense for Adam to take her--than why not keep Jordan and give both of them a much higher chance of winning that final HOH? I understand the argument that of Jordan floats to the end, like she did last time, than she could win again. But Porsche didn't seem to think that was the case, noting in her DR session that she didn't think Jordan would have the votes. If Porsche believes that to be true (regardless of whether or not it is), she evicted someone who was both easier to beat for HOH and who she thought she could win against in the F2. That makes almost no sense.