13-27: 2011.09.07

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

73 replies to this topic

lilshorty

lilshorty

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:04 PM

Kalia evicted. Adam HoH.

Four words: Porshe. Julie. Ugly. Dresses.

Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:07 PM

Good gravy, Jeff. Bitter, party of 1! What a whiny baby pity party. I cannot even articulate how much of a bummer it is that Jeff the entitled blowhard asswipe has so many fans and is portrayed as some sort of maligned hero while Daniele was made out to be a conniving villain when it's clear to me that she has a much more positive and level-headed outlook on the game. And so did Shelly, for that matter! Who had her game obliterated by production and not by anybody making any sort of skilled game moves. Jeff makes Brendon looks even-tempered and good natured, for cryin' out loud.

Otev made me sad. Adam earned it fair and square but he's still a turd. Porsche did really well and it's a damn shame she gets such a bad rap for "doing nothing" especially given Jordan's performance in competitions thus far.

Adam was so gross and smarmy this episode and as annoying as Kalia is and how embarrassing her outbursts were, she did have valid points. But hey, Adam is an idiot fanboy. And now he's HOH and guaranteed final 3. I knew it was coming because I read the spoilers for tonight's show, but I was still hoping beyond hope that it was just misinformation. Porsche did so bad. I had also read that Kalia told Adam to stop playing like a super-fan and start playing like an all-star and it appears production decided to edit that out. Gee whiz, why on earth would they choose to omit that?!? Huh. Rachel even referenced Kalia saying that after he won HOH.

Jordan's save-face vote for Kalia pissed me off, and it should have pissed Rachel off too for putting her in the position of getting her hands dirty when Jordan should have stepped the fuck up for once in two seasons.

This season just gets increasingly dire and depressing as the weeks go on. If Porsche goes tomorrow there will be nobody left for me to vote for and my bitterness might just reach Jeff levels of obnoxiousness.

Kerri Johnson

Kerri Johnson

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:08 PM

Julie, stop pretending that the vets have “overcome the odds”. I’m 100% with Kalia, the newbies are underdogs. No one else came into that house with their spouse/father/daughter.

Jeff, bitter is ugly. I’m so sick of Shelly explaining herself. You shouldn’t fret Jeff, Alison will give you the fan favorite money anyway.

BearPaw25

BearPaw25

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:08 PM

I can't fathom what I ever saw good in Jeff. He continues to show his assholeishness.

I dreaded watching this episode and it didn't disappoint. Even though I have to give Adam kudos for finally winning something on his own, his inability to rock the boat annoys me to no end. I will still think if he won, he would be one of the worst and most unlikeable.

R.I.P. Kalia.:( And Porsche you are my last true hope. Pull through please. Please!

eta: the jury house would be much more pleasant if Jeff wasn't there. It is a pity that he is still overall America's sweet guy.

Edited by BearPaw25, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:10 PM.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:09 PM

I was very surprised to love Rachel's eviction speech to Kalia...only to face palm when she asked Jordan what she said immediately afterward. But it was very sweet, very genuine and they FINALLY showed Rachel as a decent human being in that speech, not like they could have done anything about it anyway.

I have to give credit to Adam and Jordan, though. They did fairly well in the HOH comp and even though I don't want Adam anywhere near the 500 grand, I still think he did well and I applaud him for winning his second comp in a row. Now he's on the same page as Porsche except, you know, still without ANY balls whatsoever and is still pretty much undeserving of the money.

On another note, Rachel didn't annoy me at all in the episode. Not even in some of her DR's. I rolled my eyes but didn't get annoyed. She's definitely the one to win with Porsche as a close second.

As for the Jeff/Shelly blowup, very satisfying and I think we'll still see some tension next week on finale night. Shelly was right, though and Jeff was wrong. It's a game and Shelly did what was best for her game.

I also had hope that Adam would have listened to Kalia's logic and used the veto but then he didn't and I was disappointed.

Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:10 PM

I can't believe how much I dislike Jeff this season...and by association Jordan. This saddens me. They were my favorites of the 3 or 4 years I've watched.

Jeff, it's a game, you loser! Shelley has proven herself to be a decent person, IMO. I really liked her in this episode; she was especially great compared to Jeff's crazy.

I really cannot stand Adam and I hope he does not win. Though, I do hope he makes it to final 2 since I don't want to see Rachel or Jordan there either.

ETA: I had to laugh when Jeff said that he's a man of his word or some such bull. He's the one who lied to Danielle when he said he wouldn't backdoor her! I sure wish Dani would have said something about that.

Edited by Cali Doll, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:16 PM.

CK17

CK17

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:11 PM

Jordan saying Adam has been carried the entire game made me laugh. Not that it isn't true, but Jordan saying it. C'mon, show some self-awareness.

Jeff's an arrogant prick. I like how Dani and Brendon are getting along, shows they can separate the game from reality.

Jeff or Jordan seem like a lock for the AC prize unless they split the vote like Dom and Cassi when Brendon came back in the house. Jordan's probably going to win, so they'll be looking at close to 550K. Kill me now.

whitless256

whitless256

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:12 PM

I had also read that Kalia told Adam to stop playing like a super-fan and start playing like an all-star and it appears production decided to edit that out.

She did say it in her "why you shouldn't evict me speech" but she talked so fast due to Porsche taking up all the time, that if you blinked you missed it.

Also add my voice to all those who think Jeff's bitterness is ridiculous. Yet again he makes a comment about someone robbing him of the 500k. First the poor innocent clown shoe who probably just wanted to get as far from Jeff as possible, and then Shelly. Earth to Jeff. If you had stayed in the house you STILL would not have been guarenteed a win. Tone down your ego and stop trying to bully women.

Also lol at Jeff getting offended when Dani and Shelly tried to tell him it was a game. Also lol at Brendon NOT backing Jeff, but staying the hell out of it. Smart man.

thalia ann

thalia ann

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:13 PM

I wonder if that was the "real" Shelly? I hope so, b/c I liked her. She didn't seem smarmy or entitled. She just seemed real. I also want to hang out in the jury house with Brendon and Dani, who seem like fun people. Mr. Clown Shoe can just go hang out by himself.

I wanted to come here and make fun of Jordan for her comment about it being "almost embarrassing" that she kept blowing comps, but I have to hand it to her: she did good in the fortune teller game.

LonePirate

LonePirate

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:13 PM

Dick was not included as an option in the America's Vote poll for favorite houseguest. I wonder why that is since he did make an appearance on the show before his departure.

I don't care if Adam legitimately won a veto and an HoH competition. He still doesn't deserve to win in my opinion.

Arya Snark

Arya Snark

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:14 PM

I had also read that Kalia told Adam to stop playing like a super-fan and start playing like an all-star and it appears production decided to edit that out.

They didn't edit it out, I heard her say it in her speech.

Jeff needs to relax and get over it. Shit happens. People lie. I understand being upset at the time, but it's time to let it go when you've been in jury for a week. If you have to bring it up, try having a normal conversation the way Shelly attempted to. Jesus.

It'll be interesting to see Dani's reaction to her BFF coming to jury. I'm sure Kalia will talk her ear off for the next week.

Edited by Arya Snark, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:17 PM.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:14 PM

Jeff is just insufferable in the jury house. There was nothing that Shelly could say that was going to make a difference. But I'm loving Dani. "Rachel is good at straddling Brendon-zing."

I actually liked Kalia's speech. At least she tried. But she didn't get to see any goodbye messages. Why do I think that they would had made time for Jordan or Rachel.

The fortune teller payoff was lame?

No idea what Adam will do, but it comes down to veto anyway.

Edited by vb68, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:17 PM.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:15 PM

Busy Bee said it all for me but I'd just like to add that Porshe's good sportsmanship is awesome. If ever she had a good reason to burst into tears it was after that HoH where you could see was was just too flustered to think. Has she ever cried? I heart Porsche!

Marq DeCarabas

Marq DeCarabas

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:16 PM

Aww Porsche. I do think that she was a little rattled from the eviction and once she made that first mistake she just lost it.

Thank you for finally letting people see just what a douche Jeff is.

Going by the jury house, I'm pretty sure if Adam doesn't go to the final two with Porsche he loses.

whitless256

whitless256

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:18 PM

No idea what Adam will do, but it comes down to veto anyway.

It doesn't matter and I'm sure that wishy-washy Adam loves it. He finally wins an HoH and it's the ONE HoH that allows the HoH to not burn any bridges or get any blood on their hands. Yes, it keeps him safe, but I'm betting any amount of money that he'll throw that veto so hard it's not even funny. That way he can tell the girls "sorry it was out of my hands."

Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:18 PM

She did say it in her "why you shouldn't evict me speech" but she talked so fast due to Porsche taking up all the time, that if you blinked you missed it.

Oh I totally did miss it, then! Thanks for correcting me!

katesus7

katesus7

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:19 PM

Jordan's save-face vote for Kalia pissed me off, and it should have pissed Rachel off too for putting her in the position of getting her hands dirty when Jordan should have stepped the fuck up for once in two seasons.

Nah, Rachel probably loved the chance at giving a speech on TV, talking about how hard she's fought in this game. It's pretty much her favorite non-Brendon related activity.

So, I guess when Jordan wins this season, it will be because....she's nice? She's pretty? She's nice and pretty and stuff? And is part of a golden couple that makes people like Rachel and Adam fight for her even after the person who was her shield the first half of the game is gone? Hey, that's a pretty fantastic 'strategy'. I wonder if she'll even break a nail before she wins the money again.

Jeff is a complete and utter tool. When bitter Brendon and bitchy Daniele can get along and be voices of reason, while you're going on and on and on about how DARE Shelly not honor the deal to get to a final 4 where you had no intention of keeping her (and I wonder if Brendon noticed he was not mentioned in this Final 4)? What is Shelly thinking? Didn't she get the memo that she was supposed to help Jeff and Jordan get to the end? Although Shelly did bring it on herself with her actions and words for most of the season. Still, say your peace in 20 words or less, and then move the fuck on.

Oh Porsche. You completely and utterly choked. When you lose to Jordan, that's some serious choking. Oh, well, there's always veto!

So the finale is next Wednesday? Thank God, it seems like every year I'm completely exhausted and over this show at this point. My motto for the rest of the season - Anyone but Jordan!! That's right, even Rachel!

hoosier

hoosier

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:27 PM

- Rachel made an error. Porsche should have gone, not Kalia. No way Kalia will win BB in the F2. Porsche could easily pull out the votes. That was dumb.

- I'm voting for Cassie for the $25G. She had such potential, and wasn't given a fighting chance. She appeared to be honest and willing to play the game.

- Jeff will cool off with Shelley. He's just emotional now.

- Yay Adam! Happy he finally got an HOH. He has been playing fairly, gracefully, and quietly this entire game. He is in a position to win.

- I no longer think that Vets vs Newbs matters at all. Everyone for his/herself. It's a horse race. No front runners. I'm loving that too.

JosiePie

JosiePie

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:33 PM

On another note, Rachel didn't annoy me at all in the episode.

She annoyed me by making fun of Kalia crying after the veto comp. Rachel should be the last person to ever criticize someone for crying after losing a competition after she crawled under a bush and cried after she lost a competition. Not just that, but she cries anytime the game shifts away from her favor like a spoiled two-year-old.

She is a, mean-spirited, self-entitled baby. I just Can't with her. Eww.

Edited by JosiePie, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:41 PM.

peachmangosteen

peachmangosteen

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:38 PM

She is a, mean-spirited, self-entitled baby. I just Can't with her. Eww.

Amen.

About a week ago, I thought I'd be OK with a Rachel win, but no. She's just horrible. And I actually loved her last season.

Now, unless Porsche wins, which fat chance, the winner will probably tie Dick as my most hated. This season blows.

Edited by peachmangosteen, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:38 PM.

pitchnduel

pitchnduel

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:39 PM

Good gravy, Jeff. Bitter, party of 1! What a whiny baby pity party.

I'm beginning to think that there might be room at that table for Kalia. "Adam won't take my Final 3 deal that puts him in absolutely no better position than his current Final 3 deal! It's so unfair!" She could have won HoH or Veto this week, but she didn't. She's no one to blame for her ouster but herself. Also, she's quickly becoming proof of the general rule that anyone who spends a great deal of time telling people he or she is smart...isn't.

torgoman

torgoman

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:41 PM

I actually liked Kalia's speech. At least she tried. But she didn't get to see any goodbye messages. Why do I think that they would had made time for Jordan or Rachel.

Oh, by all audience reports she got to see them alright. And one reason they probably didn't show them is that Rachel's goodbye was particularly nasty. She called Kalia a cow.

whitless256

whitless256

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:41 PM

Jeff will cool off with Shelley. He's just emotional now.

Jeff had a week to cool off and he's obviously still just as bitter as he was when he was voted out. I just observe the difference between Jeff and Brendon. Brendon didn't take his eviction personally, seemed to be enjoying himself in the jury house, and greeted Dani in a friendly, respectful manner. They took a few digs at one another, but there was no real vitriol in their interactions. And Dani had more to do with Brendon's eviction than Shelly did with Jeff's. Shelly was just a vote. Dani evicted Brendon twice. If Brendon can, after a week, get along with Dani, then Jeff has no excuse for his behavior towards Shelly. That's just who Jeff is.

I'm beginning to think that there might be room at that table for Kalia. "Adam won't take my Final 3 deal that puts him in absolutely no better position than his current Final 3 deal! It's so unfair!" She could have won HoH or Veto this week, but she didn't. She's no one to blame for her ouster but herself. Also, she's quickly becoming proof of the general rule that anyone who spends a great deal of time telling people he or she is smart...isn't.

What Kalia was telling Adam, rightly, was that against Rachel or Jodan he would never win a final vote. All the vets will probably vote for a vet and both Rachel and Jordan would easily get more votes than Adam. Adam would have had a much better shot in F2 against Kalia or Porsche. She is smart because she was absolutely correct in this observation. Adam was a fool for not using that veto. Even if he makes F2 now, he won't win against a vet.

Also, imho, I don't think she could have won that HoH that was perfectly tailored for the most in shape person in the house, Rachel. Nor was the Pandora's Box twist that screwed her alliance the week before her fault.

Edited by whitless256, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:47 PM.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:42 PM

I think it's going to be awhile before I can look at a pie. Shelly Jelly pie? Eww.

JosiePie

JosiePie

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:46 PM

I liked how Julie tried to point out that the difference between "clown shoes" and "clown shoe" is that "clown shoe" is two words.

Nice one!

Oh, and I guess everyone was wearing new cloths from the "shopping spree," but I suppose Kalia is planning to return hers because she left the tag on. Hee (silly little pleasure here) get dressed up in new clothes to be on Tell-O-Vision and forget to cut the tag off.

Edited by JosiePie, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:49 PM.

Cockapoo2

Cockapoo2

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:50 PM

Yay Adam! Happy he finally got an HOH. He has been playing fairly, gracefully, and quietly this entire game. He is in a position to win.

I hate Adam. He's a loser who idolizes that no talent Tori Spelling and is a complete wimp. Get an education Adam instead of watching 90210 reruns . He's an embarrassment to men in general and Heavy Metal fans in particular. He will not win any money nor does he deserve to do so and will go down in history as one of the worst BB players in history. What a wimp, run Farrah, RUN!

North of Eden

North of Eden

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:50 PM

I believe I truly hate Adam. They could train the Hubble telescope on him but still not be able to find his balls. Now there is absolutly NO reason to believe anyone but Porshe will be going home tommorow barring a miraculous veto win. He simply doesn't have it in him and the idea that he might...just might get to final two and take home $50,000 for floating all season is sickening.

The ONLY possible interesting turn left in the game is if somehow Rachel winds up getting rid of Jordan if she realizes she can't win against her after poisoning the jury.

Marq DeCarabas

Marq DeCarabas

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:51 PM

I'm beginning to think that there might be room at that table for Kalia. "Adam won't take my Final 3 deal that puts him in absolutely no better position than his current Final 3 deal! It's so unfair!"

Actually it puts him in a much better position. He has a much better chance to win final two with all 4 vets in the Jury. I also think he has a better chance of beating P/K in the final three.

sedeyus

sedeyus

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:54 PM

- I no longer think that Vets vs Newbs matters at all. Everyone for his/herself. It's a horse race. No front runners. I'm loving that too.

I think Jordan's definitely the front runner. Rachel knows if she doesn't take Jordan to the F2, she'll lose two votes (J&J). The way Rachel keeps up with the nasty goodbye messages and the fact that Shelley and Adam are starstruck by J&J, she'll probably get her ass kicked by Jordan in a jury vote. Adam is considered worthless by the jury house so he has no shot of winning. So unless Porsche wins veto, we're heading into the last HoH where Jordan has a 66% chance to get to the final two and no one has a real shot of beating her there.

wigglepuppy

wigglepuppy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:54 PM

I am going against the grain and I am going to say I was happy Adam FINALLY won a HOH. (Insert Boo's and hisses here)

I wonder if he will make a competitive play or fall back in line as the norm. I don't want him to win, but I would like to see him make a move. (And also I would love to see what they put in his HOH room) I guess Tori Spelling put the fire back in him.

And yes I am going to get more boo's and hisses here when I say that I want Rachel to win I love Rachel! I don't know why but I always have and always will. She's played the best out of the final four. I would rank them:

1. Rachel
2. Porche
3. Adam
4. Jordan

Sorry Jordan lovers! She really sucks at comps and lets others make big game moves for her. She might be a nice person but I think she's hoping that her "good hearted nature" will get her the win.

Edited by wigglepuppy, Sep 7, 2011 @ 8:56 PM.