Spoilers ONLY (No Discussion)

• Please log in to reply

19 replies to this topic

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 23, 2011 @ 6:09 PM

Link to or announce spoilers here. Take all discussion to the regular spoilers thread.

Sarah V

Sarah V

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 23, 2011 @ 8:34 PM

Interesting finale spoilers from TV Guide (via Sookieverse Blog)

Sarah V

Sarah V

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 23, 2011 @ 8:34 PM

Accidental double post

Edited by Sarah V, Aug 23, 2011 @ 8:35 PM.

lisaplcp123

lisaplcp123

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 24, 2011 @ 7:09 PM

Looks like Scott Foley will make his debut in the season finale on 9/11. Details here.

Sarah V

Sarah V

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 31, 2011 @ 1:11 PM

Ausiello teases Jesus' demise:

Ausiello: In light of Tommy’s untimely demise this past Sunday, I think you mean who else is gonna die. And for an answer to that question, I invite you to hop in my time machine and travel back to Comic-Con ’11. It was there that EP Alan Ball told me, “We will lose a handful of major characters towards the end of the season, unfortunately.” Meanwhile, I have to wonder whether one of those major characters is featured in this article (which discusses Kevin Alejandro's bid for L&O SVU character).

Source.

Edited by Sarah V, Aug 31, 2011 @ 1:21 PM.

Giesela1000

Giesela1000

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 12, 2011 @ 6:39 PM

Stephan Moyer on Season 5 (True Blood.net)
“Obviously I’m not going to tell you what happens at the end of this season, but it’s very much heading towards already what is going to happen in season five,” he said. “And it sounds amazing.”

Amazing because our favorite bloodsuckers, werewolves and humans will have to contend with yet another supernatural something. “I know there is going to be an omnipresent power in season five,” he hinted. “I know what it is. I think we could be heading towards an even greater season.”

And by great, he really means totally infuriating.

“If they go where they’re going, it will be amazing and upset a lot of people, which we always like.”

Sarah V

Sarah V

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 12, 2011 @ 9:50 PM

Tara will be back for Season 5.

TVLINE | When did you first find out Tara was getting shot in the head?
[Series creator] Alan Ball himself pulled me aside early on and told me that this was happening. And I was like, ‘OK, that’s cool.’ I know I’m coming back in some capacity, I just don’t know how I’m coming back. It’s scary as an actor to be in that position. Whatever they do, I think it’s the Golden Hour for Tara. But I don’t know how they’re going to revive me or if I’m dead. And that’s the big question: Can she be saved?
TVLINE | Has your contract option for Season 5 been officially picked up?
Yes. I know I’m coming back. I just don’t know in what capacity.

Nanrad

Nanrad

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2011 @ 7:17 AM

This doesn't surprise me. A lot of Tara-haters (not hating on, but genuinely hating) was ecstatic when I knew (well, I didn't, but I had a feeling), that it wasn't going to happen. I forget my reasons why I believed this at the time, but I knew AB wasn't going to get rid of her so easily.

Magwitch

Magwitch

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 17, 2011 @ 9:00 PM

From EW.com:

Creator Alan Ball and his team of scribes have put out a casting call for someone to play Nora, a beautiful and intelligent 25-to-35 something who plays a double agent within the Vampire Authority. What’s even better than that? She’s got a big history with Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) because she’s a progeny of Godric. Nora will be a series regular role that may (or may not) involve a little nudity. (It IS True Blood, after all).

Meanwhile, Co-Executive Producer Raelle Tucker told EW that they’ll include a “very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year … a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” Especially if you’ve read the Bible: The True Blood team also put out the call for someone to play Salome, as in THE Salome, daughter of Herodias, from the good book. She’s a powerful ancient vampire (hmm, don’t remember that part from the New Testament) and a world-class seductress who’s also a little mad. So she’ll fit right into Bon Temps.

ETA: Here's the actual casting info, posted to IMDb.

[SALOME] 20 to 40. THE Salome from the Bible. Dark haired with dark features, exotic looking, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and /or African. An ancient vampire who is a world class seductress and fiercely intelligent. She also has quite a lot of madness in her. She is the most powerful person in every way yet capable of hiding this power when it serves her purposes. Series Regular. Possible nudity.

[NORA] 25 to 35. Beautiful, any race, centuries old. A double agent working within the Vampire Authority. Eric’s vampire “sister” – a progeny of Godric. Intelligent, intimidating, cool under pressure and a very good liar. She loves Eric deeply, but has dedicated her life to a higher purpose. Series Regular. Possible nudity.

Edited by Magwitch, Oct 17, 2011 @ 9:13 PM.

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 14, 2011 @ 12:26 PM

Via TVLine:

After weeks of negotiations, Chris Meloni is officially joining True Blood as a series regular in Season 5.

More from Michael Ausiello's Twitter:

As promised, here's that additional info re: Chris Meloni's TRUE BLOOD vamp. According to executive producer Alan Ball, in addition to being "an ancient, powerful vampire who holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands," he's also "the mastermind of the mainstream movement."

Giesela1000

Giesela1000

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 23, 2011 @ 8:00 PM

I wonder how the Tara thing plays out. She might be part time, or her character may finally be gone for good before the end of the season? Seems she may be in the final episode of The Walking Dead.
http://hwhills.com/w...-michonne-role/

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Dec 28, 2011 @ 6:10 PM

Closing the thread until real spoilers start coming out for next season.

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:30 AM

There are two new previews available for next season through HBO GO - one features Sookie, Alcide and Lafayette; and the other Terry and Scott Foley's character.

elixir0219

elixir0219

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 1:53 AM

Episode descriptions for the July eps

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

From Ask Ausiello

Question: I’m on the fence about this season’s True Blood. Tell me something that will make me want to stick with it. —Lori

Ausiello: Three “couples” will have sex for the first time in this Sunday’s episode.

Question: The previews for True Blood seem to spell doom for Arlene (Carrie Preston). First Andy seems to be questioning someone about her whereabouts, and now Tara’s attacking her in her freezer. —Kellen

Ausiello: There’s a pretty dramatic death in the next couple weeks, but Arlene is not the victim. In sorta-related news…

DocArzt

DocArzt

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 23, 2012 @ 2:24 PM

August Episode descriptions from TVOvermind

annsterg

annsterg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2012 @ 4:17 PM

Sneak peek at a scene from the season finale.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Aug 28, 2013 @ 2:28 AM

From SpoilerTV:

I know it's early, but do you have any scoop on True Blood? — Brandon
NATALIE: 
Just because the show jumped ahead six months in the finale, don't expect to see Sam's hybrid baby in the flesh next season. Executive producer Brian Buckner explains: "Our 10 episodes [usually] take place over the course of two weeks," which, even on TV, isn't enough time to hatch a hybrid. But he stresses that if this is deemed to be the final season, things may unfold a little more rapidly. 

http://www.spoilertv...tm_medium=b3rt4

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 7:46 AM

Willa, Violet and James will be regulars for Season 7 ....

http://screencrush.c...series-regular/

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

These can go in the speculation thread. They're not spoilers by TWoP policy.