Ridiculousness

• Please log in to reply

58 replies to this topic

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2013 @ 1:42 PM

FYI, season finale airs tomorrow night. Also, I apologize for not posting in this thread lately. The only thing I remember from last week's ep was the panda rolling down the hill. Unlike the others in that segment, I'm pretty sure he/she did that on purpose.

Edited by Lantern7, Apr 17, 2013 @ 11:44 PM.

noregrets

noregrets

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:16 PM

Riff Raff?? Who is this guy? I mean besides being the King of Ass-clowns? What an idiot!

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2013 @ 12:50 AM

Am I crazy for thinking that this was an April Fool's joke, and "Riff Raff" was actually Drama or Big Cat after four hours of makeup, just to fool Rob, Sterling and/or Chanel?

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2013 @ 11:27 PM

He was on that G's to Gents show. Cannot remember if it was on vh1 or MTV, however. But good gosh almighty, give that man some Ritalin. I'm going to put him up there with Mayweather in the awkward guest category.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2013 @ 8:17 PM

Quick reminder: there's going to be a guest panelist-themed "best of" episode tomorrow. And at least "Riff Raff" probably would never be stupid enough to grab a cactus. How did Ridiculousness get that video before Tosh.0? I can still hear the dumbass screaming, unable to let go of the cactus. At least the other dumbass had the sense to let go a lot earlier.

xls

xls

Couch Potato

Posted May 16, 2013 @ 1:01 PM

I'll say this . . . better Chanel than Catie Upton. After TAR16, I didn't want to see her again. What a twit.

ITA, her laugh is annoying, but I miss her when she's not there. Does anyone know what the hand-sighns she flashes mean?

Thank you

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted May 21, 2013 @ 2:53 PM

ITA, her laugh is annoying, but I miss her when she's not there. Does anyone know what the hand-sighns she flashes mean?
Thank you

West Coast I think. Chanel West Coast.
Anyone know if she's still seeing Ryan Sheckler? Or am I WAY behind the times?

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jul 18, 2013 @ 7:04 PM

Heads up: new season starts tonight at 10. On the panel: everyone's favorite Hobbit recovering from heroin, Dominic Monaghan.

hilaryvm

hilaryvm

Fanatic

Posted Jul 18, 2013 @ 7:31 PM

I stumbled across this show about a week or so ago when I couldn't sleep (it seems to air in the 1am - 3am time slots).  I don't normally find comedy in people getting hurt, but for some reason this show kills me.  I laugh so hard I get tears during just about every show.   I'm excited for the new season tonight.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jul 18, 2013 @ 10:24 PM

Welcome to the thread, hiaryvm. A lot of the videos have been aired on Tosh.0, but this show isn't floating in the douchebagginess of its obnoxious host. Also, Rob is more than likely a better dancer. Go look up repeats of Rob & Big and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. I think they run on MTV2.

As for tonight's episode . . . can't go wrong with "scorpions" with The Scorpions playing in the background. Or with the occasional animal attack. Never knew turkeys can hop.

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 23, 2013 @ 1:35 AM

I missed it and haven't been able to catch it again. All the reruns I see are from last year. Hopefully I can catch it Thursday before the newest one airs.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jul 25, 2013 @ 11:39 PM

Lots for fun stuff with A$AP Rocky tonight. Scariest video had to be the silverback gorilla grabbing the guy off to do who-knows-what. Holy crap, that was a very silvery back, and that makes for one badass gorilla.

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:06 AM

Watched the new one last night and although I may be terribly out of line, I couldn't help but notice that Sterling was extremely mellowed out. Raspy voice, red, watery eyes. He sounded almost sickly. And the show is not as funny as it used to be for some reason. Some of the clips were hilarious while others were not even chuckle worthy.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:25 AM

I had fun, especially with the cattle truck getting knocked over. Yes, I did see that first on The Daily Show, but damn, it was still funny to see cows get up and walk away. Definitely another WTF moment moment from Russia.

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:41 AM

I had fun, especially with the cattle truck getting knocked over. Yes, I did see that first on The Daily Show, but damn, it was still funny to see cows get up and walk away. Definitely another WTF moment moment from Russia.

I got a bigger laugh out of m son. That clip aired and he looked and me and said, "Mom, the milk is done!l" Pretty sure he was referencing his little farm game. I laughed until I cried. I hadn't seen that clip before either, so I was definitely surprised when a bunch of cows came rolling out.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:04 AM

Heads up . . .  .new Christmas-themed episode airs tomorrow night at 8 p.m. on MTV. I'm guessing we'll be getting Christmas clips, and Santa Claus is scheduled to show up. Also, I think the final season of Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory kicks off after Ridiculousness.

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 15, 2013 @ 12:48 AM

I just caught the Christmas ep and it was hilarious. My 7 yo watched with me and I had him 100% committed to the fact that that was really Santa. HeHe.
I cannot wait for the next season, ad FLOVE that its an hour long premiere! I love RD and Sterling has grown on me quite a bit. Chanel is alright, until she laughs and starts playin up the dumb blonde routine.
On a shallow note, I was so glad that she had went back to one hair color. That rainbow shit was shades of My Little Pony.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2014 @ 10:38 PM

Bumping up for the back-to-back episodes debuting tomorrow night at 10. The guest panelists: Nick Swardson and Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion/Calvin/Whatever.

ETA: In case you're at home, there's a marathon going on right now on MTV leading up to the premiere(s).

Edited by Lantern7, Jan 2, 2014 @ 12:52 PM.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 11:59 PM

Anybody catch the latest episodes? I swear, some of the clips shown are a lot harsher than before. At least the guest panelists have been cool, even when (for instance) we see dogs getting humpy with each other and other animals. And people.

00redsvt

00redsvt

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 16, 2014 @ 12:46 AM

I don't think it's as funny as it has been in the past.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 26, 2014 @ 1:51 PM

Damnedest thing . . . MTV ran new episodes today around noon. They included Mike Epps and Michael B. Jordan, and they'll be run again tonight at 9 and 9:30 p.m. That includes one nice bit about people coming out of anesthesia and acting goofy. One guy was actually waving from a car window.

LadyNardicus

LadyNardicus

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:05 PM

I love this show. It always brings the laughs. I adore Chanel's laugh. It usually makes me laugh harder.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Feb 20, 2014 @ 11:48 PM

I think "Chatter Gas" should be a regular category. Sure, the show shows off clips previously aired on Tosh.0 (like the dildo beating from tonight, for instance), but then there's stuff like the woman who thought she was at Hogwarts. That was golden. Also, I'm always done for animals, though I can do without seeing dong. The bunny humping the balloon until it burst was cute.

Edited by Lantern7, Feb 20, 2014 @ 11:55 PM.

stewieluv

stewieluv

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 27, 2014 @ 12:27 AM

Having insomnia one noche, I came upon this show about a year ago. I find it very amusing. I don't normally find people getting hurt my idea of humor, but damn, some of the things these people do are so stupid, it's hilarious. Glad to have found this thread so I can read others' comments and laugh right with you.

I am with those who love Chanel's laugh. It might be annoying in another setting, but it is perfect for this show. It actually makes me laugh even more hearing her laugh.

88Keys

88Keys

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2014 @ 10:10 PM

I am with those who love Chanel's laugh. It might be annoying in another setting, but it is perfect for this show. It actually makes me laugh even more hearing her laugh.

There is something endearing about her.  I feel like I should hate her but I can't.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Feb 27, 2014 @ 11:49 PM

Did you see Chanel during the last video? With the pube cannon? She was clapping, but I think she was also horrified. Then again, I don't think the Dudesons are for everyone. You think everyone in Finland is as whacked in the head as them?

ratgirlagogo

ratgirlagogo

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2014 @ 3:07 AM

You think everyone in Finland is as whacked in the head as them?

I'm Finnish on my dad's side and just extrapolating from my dad's family I'd have to say yes.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Mar 7, 2014 @ 8:18 PM

Quick heads up: there's going to be a new episode airing at 1 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Sunday night, featuring Lacey Chabert. Then we'll get another episode in the regular Thursday slot with Derek Hough. No clue as to why MTV would burn an ep on a Sunday.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Mar 26, 2014 @ 4:51 PM

Heads up for anyone interested: with Fantasy Factory done, Ridiculousness will be airing twice on Thursday night, with new episodes featuring Tyga and Guy Fieri starting at 10 p.m.

ETA: Sign that the end of TWoP is coming: Chanel actually corrected Rob on something. Rob was talking about eating octopi as being "delicatessens," and Chanel said "delicacies." Laughter and embarrassment for Rob ensured.

Edited by Lantern7, Mar 27, 2014 @ 11:38 PM.