13-15: 2011.08.10

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

64 replies to this topic

kassa

kassa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 11, 2011 @ 3:12 PM

Shelly makes her living in the outdoorsman field -- my guess is she has spent the majority of her life outdoors in one capacity or another, for work and/play. I know people who have farms and large animal businesses, and they're not weatherbeaten in their early/mid 40s because of smoking or tanning booths -- they're out in the weather 365 days/year. (apologies and never mind if she smokes and discusses tanning a lot on the feeds). Sure she should have been using sunscreen and moisturizer more, but I assume she is now.

Adam in the Diary Room before the Veto competition: "I want to win this thing so that I can show the house Iím a competitor!" First of all, why? Youíve been doing just fine without winning anything.

I think he's realizing that the time is coming when the house truly will be two completely solid camps, and he had better be a "floater" who has something to contribute or he will be the floater who gets cut loose first.

I think I understand now why Rachel is a cocktail waitress instead of using her chemistry degree. Nothing against cocktail waitresses -- I just think she is incapable of functioning in even a typical workplace, let alone an laboratory setting. Seriously -- how many times in this episode did the person she was speaking to LITERALLY bury their face in their hands in frustration? Or fustration, as the case may be.

Amy Roloff from Little People Big World says fustration too.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Aug 11, 2011 @ 3:33 PM

Oh, I remember what was bugging me in last night's episode! I can't remember when this was said, but at one point in the episode, Rachel said that she had to fight for the veto in Brendon's memory or something and I literally WTF'd. Girl, he aint dead. He aint missing or is never coming back. He's just out of the house. You most likely won't see him for what? A month? Seriously, I hate people who are horribly clingy on their girlfriends/boyfriends. My sister is like that with her boyfriend and it's so pathetic.

candycanecrawl

candycanecrawl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 11, 2011 @ 3:33 PM

Jeff told her if she put him up, that he'd win the Veto and come after her. Straight up told her. She nominated him anyway and then .. what?

I think my thing with Jeff is that he didn't just tell Kahlia, he yelled it. Repeatedly. And that's what seems like a bully. It's just as easy to say you're going to come back at someone if they put you up in a conversational tone of voice. You're pissed, fine, stop raising your voice about a normal part of the game that everyone is vulnerable to. Everyone gets it. And he's bigger and stronger than she is.

Kahlia totally blew it in not fighting as hard as she could for the veto. Though her winning it was a longshot if she had, she could have had leverage to say look you're pissed, but now you're pissing me off and I can just as easily take off Rachel and put up Jordan.

Perhaps they will realize that there is no time like the present to get rid of Rachel and pay no attention to Lawon and his wacky sacrifice.

Cosmocrush

Cosmocrush

Stalker

Posted Aug 11, 2011 @ 5:57 PM

Kahlia totally blew it in not fighting as hard as she could for the veto.

That was really pathetic and I felt like, literally, fustrated. Literally. Gah! Worse than when she faked an injury to get out of the have/have not comp.

Rachel was crying because Dani got Brendon evicted "on purpose" [wth?] just to be mean and ruin her and Brendon's summer. Geezus, these people.

Edited by Cosmocrush, Aug 11, 2011 @ 6:11 PM.

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Soap hunks

Posted Aug 11, 2011 @ 9:50 PM

Oops, wrong thread.

Edited by Captain Astro, Aug 11, 2011 @ 9:51 PM.