19-10: 2011.07.31

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

63 replies to this topic

dietcoker

dietcoker

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 2, 2011 @ 6:20 AM

Maybe it's because I love Ames, but he didn't seem hurt to me by the robot impression. I loved that bit and thought it was hysterical. It didn't seem insulting to me and I think Ames would have laughed with everyone else. I just lol when Ryan said that Ames was programmed to always be nice.

Jason Mednikck is still douchy. As mean as Bentlet was, he is not more of a douch as Jasson, who along with Evil Dick from BB is at the top of my list for the assiest jerk on TV.

Kabluna

Kabluna

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 2, 2011 @ 8:03 AM

I didn't understand Mickey saying that karma was a bitch in reference to Bentley.

I wondered about that too at first, but then I thought that perhaps he meant it as more of a warning, like he was telling Bentley that his life is about to get difficult. Sadly, I wonder if Mickey is correct. There are plenty of stupid people who will show up at the trampoline store to see if they can spot Bentley, and he'll probably be able to use his sociopath charm to convince them to buy stuff they don't need.

It's also probable that Mickey said more than we saw. Both that and his "Point made" comment to William seemed too sudden. He had probably prefaced the comments with more explanation.

commenter

commenter

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2011 @ 10:45 PM

I enjoyed the few seconds of Tim (the drunk guy) that we saw on the first episode I think its his voice that I like and that reminds me of a younger Mickey Rourke or something -- so I liked seeing/hearing him again.
I really liked the tattoo on his arm too.

goofydogtig

goofydogtig

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 4, 2011 @ 7:16 AM

I find it really weird that whenever a contestant from this show does NOT marry the person they became "engaged" to at the end, they always end up with another person from the show. Even someone from a different season, so they didn't MEET on the show. Never an old flame, or a new person from their hometown, or a friend of a friend.

Melissa ended up marrying an old flame.

I was seriously dismayed that Chris and Show thought they should point out the fruit basket and the Vaseline. Just because some of the viewers are twelve years old doesn't mean the rest of us are. I put Vaseline on my lips at night too, Chris, it's one of the things it's made for. I'm already embarrassed enough about watching this show, don't make it worse.

I would have loved it if she had given him a blank stare and said, "I don't get it; what do you mean?" and had him have to explain it. Of course, then it wouldn't have aired. Couldn't have Mr. Nice guy/friend to all shown as the jerk he is. I would love to see him called on the things he does and says. How does he sleep at night? To me, he is one of the most disgusting people on reality tv, right behind Evil Dick and those brigade guys from Big Brother, and that's getting pretty low.