S13: Shelly: Unlike Pinocchio, I Only Look Like I'm Made Of Wood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

15 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2011 @ 2:52 PM

popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2011 @ 7:49 PM

Oh, I like her! Forty-one, seems nice and fairly intelligent -- she'll probably be the first one out.

Jobiska

Jobiska

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 21, 2011 @ 5:44 PM

This is awful, but I keep getting quick glimpses of her in the group shots and wondering who let David Spade into the house.

LolaLilaLilly

LolaLilaLilly

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 22, 2011 @ 11:40 AM

She had the voice of a man, it bugs.

Dr Smith

Dr Smith

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 22, 2011 @ 12:13 PM

She had the voice of a man, it bugs

Reminds me of Geena Davis, who I've always thought had some "mannish" qualities. But she needs to stay out of the sun! She's turning into Leatherface.

TryingHarder

TryingHarder

Fanatic

Posted Jul 23, 2011 @ 4:37 AM

She had the voice of a man, it bugs

She talk like a man, walks like one and acts like one. And is really loud.

DrGirlfriend

DrGirlfriend

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 23, 2011 @ 11:10 PM

It dawned on me - Shelly looks quite a bit like Charlize Theron as Aileen Wuornos ("Monster") with inflatable lip action. Not really a compliment...

Harry Tuttle

Harry Tuttle

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 26, 2011 @ 12:43 PM

It dawned on me - Shelly looks quite a bit like Charlize Theron as Aileen Wuornos ("Monster") with inflatable lip action. Not really a compliment...

I said this to Mrs. Tuttle in the first week or two. Definitely not a compliment. The whole sort of tough-chick, talking loud, clueless about reading others' behavior. Obviously, Shelly is probably not a murdering ex-prostitute, but, damn, every time she speaks, I think Monster.

Edited by Harry Tuttle, Jul 29, 2011 @ 10:12 AM.

spaghettijimmy

spaghettijimmy

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 27, 2011 @ 11:21 AM

with inflatable lip action

Not to mention the inflatable boobs slapped onto her scrawny, sun-dried body, god is she gross.

Dragonflyy6

Dragonflyy6

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2011 @ 11:48 PM

Not to mention the inflatable boobs slapped onto her scrawny, sun-dried body, god is she gross.

Oh, I don't think she's so bad, still prettier than hatchet-faced Rachel. She looks like what would happen if Meg Ryan and Allison Janney mated, then left the baby out in the sun too long.

I'm tired of her talking about her kid, though.

Harry Tuttle

Harry Tuttle

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 29, 2011 @ 10:13 AM

Oh, I don't think she's so bad, still prettier than hatchet-faced Rachel. She looks like what would happen if Meg Ryan and Allison Janney mated, then left the baby out in the sun too long.

Bwaaahahaha! You forgot to crossbreed them with Lisa Rinna's lips!

Dragonflyy6

Dragonflyy6

Fanatic

Posted Jul 29, 2011 @ 5:13 PM

Bwaaahahaha! You forgot to crossbreed them with Lisa Rinna's lips!

Have you seen Meg Ryan these days? She's got the trout-pout covered.

Dragonflyy6

Dragonflyy6

Fanatic

Posted Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:22 PM

I think I'm the only person madly in love with Shelly's mannerisms and and essence. I know I said Meg & Allison, but lately I've been getting a mix of Arielle Kebbel (extremely grizzled), Jane Lynch...and some dude. Maybe Matthew McConaughey or Jeff Bridges.

She's such a great character.

Runningwild

Runningwild

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2011 @ 12:23 PM

Shelly is a horrible sack o' shit. I appreciate good game play, but what she's been doing ain't it.

Caroma

Caroma

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2011 @ 8:49 AM

TMZ sez that the FBI met with the Moores and the threats seem to have no actionable basis. Thank goodness.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 16, 2011 @ 12:21 AM

Shelly is a horrible sack o' shit. I appreciate good game play, but what she's been doing ain't it.

I think her vote for Rachel was a way to try and redeem herself to Jordan and Jeff.