S13: Keith: Maybe Throwing the POV Competition Was A Mistake?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

11 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2011 @ 2:48 PM

Charming, adorable and kiss-ass

HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 7, 2011 @ 10:53 PM

I don't think baby Jesus would approve of you chasing all the pootanany around the house. We would like to welcome you into the spirit of the lawd, but you should not refer to women's breasts as "puppies" and acting like a himbo. Amen.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

Stalker

• Interests:If you have a question for me, please use the Messenger/PM system to do that rather than leaving a question on this page (unless you’re a Just Tuned In, who won’t be able to use it until you’ve made ten posts). Thanks!

Posted Jul 7, 2011 @ 11:32 PM

He does not seem to have a filter between his brain and his mouth. It will be interesting to see if his behavior toward the women is more moderated.

pipermaru

pipermaru

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 3:03 PM

At Bible school he was voted most likely to give a tearful confession to his congregation after getting busted with prostitutes.

Bsuga

Bsuga

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 8:21 PM

He obviously leads a very sheltered lives because, he acts like a kid in a candy store around women. Awkward. Such a shame because, he's quite handsome when his mouth is closed. I don't think going into the ministry is the right path for him, he's apparently easily tempted. Does he honestly think he has a shot in hell with Porsche or Cassi?

Dragonflyy6

Dragonflyy6

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2011 @ 10:59 PM

Anyone else notice that, as the milkman, instead of squeezing his cows, Keith humped the milk out of him? Gross.

IzzyBoy

IzzyBoy

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:11 PM

No one hates this guy more than me. Not only do we share the same name and ethnicity, but this toolbag even went to the same college (Purdue) as me at roughly the same damn time (I'm two years older)! HATE!

Biosynth

Biosynth

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 12, 2011 @ 6:57 AM

If I was a contestant in that house, I just wouldn't feel safe with him around. Too slimey and bad touchy!

Gromitt

Gromitt

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:20 AM

I'm certain that I've seen him on another reality show before, but I can't figure out which one.

Nepote

Nepote

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 13, 2011 @ 11:09 AM

According to the live feeds, he was on something called Genuine Ken - The Search for the Great American Boyfriend. I think this is him.

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Jul 15, 2011 @ 5:49 AM

According to the live feeds, he was on something called Genuine Ken - The Search for the Great American Boyfriend. I think this is him.

Wow. You know, my niece played an episode of that while I was visiting (since its apparently Barbie related) and I mostly tuned it out. But in the back of my mind I DO recall his face from the few bits I paid attention to. Certainly had no chance of lining THAT up till now.

So... he's Reality Show Famewhore/Repeater. BIG surprise.

Gromitt

Gromitt

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 19, 2011 @ 9:26 PM

I wish I could say that that wasn't it, but yeah, it was.

In my defense, I was on short term disability for a month and literally was unable to leave the house for three of those weeks.