S13: Dominic: Led the Regulators Right Out of the House

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

9 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2011 @ 2:46 PM

I'm afraid of STDs. Everything else, I can adapt to.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 3:01 AM

He is pretty much the only good-looking, availiable guy in the house. Him being a virgin kinda makes it even more fun.

pipermaru

pipermaru

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 10, 2011 @ 4:26 AM

His personal web site...

http://www.dominicph...om/gallery.html

johnblue

johnblue

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 2:36 PM

Looks like Bruno Mars...

LivenLetLive

LivenLetLive

Fanatic

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 9:28 PM

Him being a virgin kinda makes it even more fun.

At his age I find it a turn-off but YMMV. He is cute, but living at home at age 25?

peppersteak

peppersteak

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 19, 2011 @ 12:44 PM

I don't think he's good-looking. I think it's just the fact that the other guys are even worse looking. None of the guys are really what you usaully see cast on these shows.

Slider

Slider

Couch Potato

• Interests:FOOTBALL!, Playing Cards, jigsaw puzzles, Pie, shooting dice in Vegas, swimming, Star Wars, inside jokes, fireworks, the Honolulu Cookie Company, Casablanca, sewing and knitting, Arrested Developement, the 4th of July, baseball, and Harry Potter

Posted Jul 19, 2011 @ 1:39 PM

At his age I find it a turn-off but YMMV. He is cute, but living at home at age 25?

I actually think it's kind of refreshing that there are virgins that are 25.

I lived at home until I was 25 and was able to put down a 20% down payment on a house. Now I'm 29, live on my own, and have 11 years left on a 15 year mortgage while the economy is in the crapper and people are having a hard time making house payments. I guess there are different ways of looking at everything.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 19, 2011 @ 11:52 PM

It'll take a miracle for this guy to make it past elimination, but stranger things have happened. I like him- he just made the classic mistake of jumping the gun on a barely formed alliance.

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Sep 16, 2011 @ 12:17 AM

I wish he had gotten to talk at the finale and gotten to give his prospective on anything.