S13: Cassi: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful, RACHEL!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

17 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2011 @ 2:45 PM

favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers

Breath We Drew

Breath We Drew

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 7, 2011 @ 3:47 PM

I like her a lot so far. I am hoping she can live up to my expectation and not end up being boring/lame, or be one of the first to leave. But she seems chill and on a shallow note is stunningly beautiful

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Jul 7, 2011 @ 5:48 PM

I like that her plan is to be sweet and kind to everyone. Even if that proves to be boring TV, it would make a pleasant change from attention seekers of the past.

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 8:14 AM

LOVE her, if only for the fact that we got TV gold when stupid lame egotistical Porche was talking about "always being hottest", then the show cuts to Cassi... who's almost infinitely hotter than Porche.

wildginger

wildginger

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 11:45 AM

Does she remind anyone else of Megan Fox, looks-wise?

cartoqueen

cartoqueen

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 2:17 PM

I was thinking Kiera Knightly.

pipermaru

pipermaru

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 3:08 PM

Reminded me of Daisy Duke because of the hair.

mmm0708

mmm0708

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2011 @ 9:48 PM

She reminds me of Olivia Wilde.

Todd

Todd

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 13, 2011 @ 10:38 AM

She called Dominic a "faggot" the other night on the feeds. She's dead to me now. Next!

10man

10man

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 13, 2011 @ 1:09 PM

Thanks Todd. I'm up at 4am and miss the feeds. And to think she's a model. I would imgine she's worked with many gays and would be cool. [snip]

Edited by TWoP Mars, Jul 17, 2011 @ 2:00 PM.

Titus

Titus

Fanatic

Posted Jul 14, 2011 @ 1:28 PM

She called Dominic a "faggot" the other night on the feeds. She's dead to me now. Next!

Wow, my like of her sure died fast. I've been liking Jeff since his original season and I just found out yesterday that he's a raging homophobe too!

CK17

CK17

Fanatic

Posted Jul 14, 2011 @ 5:52 PM

While it was definitely wrong of her to say that to Dom, it was in a joking playful way not mean-spirited. Basically he asked her to hand him a pillow which was purple with frilly laces on it and then she called him that while laughing.

Breath We Drew

Breath We Drew

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 14, 2011 @ 7:15 PM

I think the Dom thing is being blown way out of proportion. Obviously it was wrong to say, but she was called on it, and she was really just playing about it. Cassi was stupid, but Jeff was just ignorant and hateful.

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Jul 15, 2011 @ 5:42 AM

While it was definitely wrong of her to say that to Dom, it was in a joking playful way not mean-spirited. Basically he asked her to hand him a pillow which was purple with frilly laces on it and then she called him that while laughing.

Context. Exactly. Its pretty easy to judge in the total absence of it. WITH the context its simply a case of someone forgetting for a moment that a camera captures everything and that the Internet/home viewers/anyone who feels like taking a piece of her/the world won't give any mercy about someones tone of voice, or their intentions, or who they said it to and how that person reacted.

Edited by WileyCoyote, Jul 15, 2011 @ 5:47 AM.

18matt

18matt

Fanatic

Posted Jul 19, 2011 @ 4:39 PM

Cassi is one of the few people in the house that I kind of like. Also, I may be gay, but she is ridiculously beautiful.

I also really like the fact that she's not putting up with Rachel's bs. Of course, that (and her aforementioned superior beauty) makes her a huge target for Rachel.

Karmacoma

Karmacoma

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 21, 2011 @ 2:59 PM

Gay here too, and also think she's gorgeous. I like that she's here to play and can hold her own against Rachel too. Really hope Shelly goes home instead of her.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Jul 22, 2011 @ 9:29 AM

Gay here too haha and I think she's the most beautiful girl to ever be on Big Brother. I think that this past week she handled herself really well and was extremely honest, mature, and upfront with everyone. I was excited to watch her play because she seems to be an extremely intelligent woman and I think she would have gone really far if Rachel and Brendon would not have been in the house. When Rachel and Cassi were talking in the padded room it was almost startling when the camera would cut back and forth between them because compared to Cassi, Rachel has a severe case of hatchet face.

I was sort of on the fence about coming back to Big Brother (stopped after the Donato debacle) and Cassi's eviction sort of sealed the deal for me since she was the only person I was remotely interested in at this point. Oh well, at least I will have three more hours of free time during the week.

LivenLetLive

LivenLetLive

Fanatic

Posted Jul 23, 2011 @ 8:38 PM

Gay here too haha and I think she's the most beautiful girl to ever be on Big Brother.

Straight female, and I agree. I think that Cassi's problem is that she is too rational for BB.