19-6: "Bentley returns in Hong Kong" 2011.06.27

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

213 replies to this topic

Addien

Addien

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:08 AM

By the way, while I (in all my post-menopausally-regravitated glory) am not one to talk, a lot of people mention Ashley's petite derriere and lithe dancer's body. Maybe it was just that spangly little white number, but is it my imagination or has she been definitely partaking of all the good food on this trip? That derriere is bootalicious but it ain't petite (anymore).

If she's what passes for chubbier these days, man the harpoons cause there is no hope for me.

chocolatine

chocolatine

Fanatic

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:43 AM

Maybe it was just that spangly little white number, but is it my imagination or has she been definitely partaking of all the good food on this trip? That derriere is bootalicious but it ain't petite (anymore).

I did notice a little weight gain, but she's still petite in my book. A more shapely petite. Rich food + lots of alcohol + no regular exercise (wrapping legs around guys doesn't count) = quick weight gain. She looked very slim again during her Jay Leno appearance, so her everyday routine is obviously healthier.

Edited by chocolatine, Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:45 AM.

JazzieCazzie

JazzieCazzie

Fanatic

Posted Jul 11, 2011 @ 10:41 AM

It might have just been the dress, too. Or the angle. I think she actually looks healthier with curves but I am a believer in Rubenesque over Toothpick-esque. I thought she was a little TOO teeny-tiny before.

IrishDC

IrishDC

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 17, 2011 @ 9:51 PM

jlc1967
Loyal Viewer

Jun 27, 2011 @ 9:23 pm
Report Post#14
I didn't watch Jillian's season (just read the recaps and forums here) so does anyone remember how those guys reacted when Ed came back?
----------

I was planning to reply to your post two weeks ago, but I forgot until now. I saw that episode and remember clearly what happened. After Ed came back, Jillian was shocked and excited so she let him back . A couple of guys who found out Ed came back didn't react badly like the guys did to Ashley. They didn't say anything like "Hey he came back after he left - not fair!". I think some of Ashley's bachelors were pretty serious about what they signed up for. Jillian was lucky she didn't get a lot of criticism the way she let Ed came back. Ashley's situation was different. Jillian didn't say much about Ed after he left unlike Ashley who kept thinking and talking about Bentley after he left. Jillian handled the news of Ed's leaving way better than Ashley with Bentley's leaving.