19-4: "It rains in Thailand" 2011.06.13

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

157 replies to this topic

MsSweatpants

MsSweatpants

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 20, 2011 @ 5:02 PM

I'd rather watch someone like him who, to me, does seem genuine and nice, rather than someone like Bentley, or someone like Jake or Brad, who both appeared pretty upbeat until things didn't go their way.

I think there's a happy middle ground between the Bentley/Ryan extremes, but different strokes for different folks, I guess. My own personal experience tells me that the "super chipper" types generally have a nasty side that, while rare, is ugly when revealed. I'm wary is all.

And I'm rooting for JP.

comosedice

comosedice

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 20, 2011 @ 9:09 PM

Deleted. Wrong thread.

Edited by comosedice, Jun 20, 2011 @ 9:30 PM.

SilverLake0315

SilverLake0315

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 21, 2011 @ 11:01 AM

Any other Parks & Recreation fans here? Ryan reminds me of Chris (the relentlessly positive Rob Lowe character).

What's funny is that Chris is a fictional character and yet I find his positive attitude more genuine than Ryan's...

repag

repag

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 22, 2011 @ 10:26 PM

I call some sort of foul on the CH blog simply because if they weren't trying to milk the drama and truly wanted to get her over Bentley, they would have shown her all the footage of the smack he was talking about her before putting his fat ass on a plane to Thailand.

Yeah. Leave it to birthdate twin to talk about the elephant in the room. Or something. Has even one interview asked Chris why just SHOWING HER THE DAMN FOOTAGE did not, uh, occur to them?

Edited by repag, Jun 22, 2011 @ 10:28 PM.

jumper sage

jumper sage

Fanatic

Posted Jun 27, 2011 @ 9:11 PM

I call some sort of foul on the CH blog simply because if they weren't trying to milk the drama and truly wanted to get her over Bentley, they would have shown her all the footage of the smack he was talking about her before putting his fat ass on a plane to Thailand.

Yeah. Leave it to birthdate twin to talk about the elephant in the room. Or something. Has even one interview asked Chris why just SHOWING HER THE DAMN FOOTAGE did not, uh, occur to them?

Probably because no one would watch this girl. Is it me or is she truly stupid? How did she get past the psych exam?

katykat

katykat

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 27, 2011 @ 9:16 PM

I think they actually prefer those with questionable psych exams now. Easier to manipulate.

WhydoIcare

WhydoIcare

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 29, 2011 @ 8:50 AM

Shoot, wrong forum. Sorry.

Move along folks, nothing to see here!

Edited by WhydoIcare, Jun 29, 2011 @ 8:51 AM.

ZimZum77

ZimZum77

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 9, 2011 @ 10:56 AM

That whole boxing date was a disaster! (I honestly thought some of the guys might go easy on each other, stupid me!) Honestly I think it was just an excuse for her to prance around the guys in a skin tight gym outfit and "show them her stuff".
Poor Ames, never had a chance. On the other hand I feel he's either a big moron or just a really good-natured fellow. Maybe it's just me but I see no difference between regular Ames and concussed Ames: he always seems to be lost in a gaze with his mouth partially open. I can't believe she didn't even give him a sympathy rose.
Side note, I really don't like Ashley's wardrobe. Bright off-the-shoulder tops, big hoop earrings and cuffs, skin-tight tapered jeans, that white jean mini, the silky see-thru button downs, it's like she's doing an 80's redux. I think there has only been one evening gown that I've liked.