Person of Interest: Ben Linus Finally Finds Jesus

• Please log in to reply

12965 replies to this topic

Princess Aldrea

Princess Aldrea

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 12:02 AM

I didn't get the ending. Why did Finch and Reese/Shaw seem to be avoiding each other or at least not going near each other? And why was she walking around limping? If she was injured why did she need to be pacing around? 

Mars477

Mars477

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 12:11 AM

Finch (apparently) abandoned Reese and Shaw.  Shaw is injured.  Reese and Shaw doubled back when they realized that Finch wasn't following them anymore.

Edited by Mars477, Yesterday, 12:11 AM.

Camera One

Camera One

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 12:48 AM

I think it was supposed to make us think Reese/Shaw killed the politician, causing a rift with Finch.  But then they show the politician is alive. 

Alexandria Bay

Alexandria Bay

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 AM

Yes, that's right, the painting is in the Prado. I fanwanked a temporary DC exhibit.

I think Shaw & Reese turned around because they saw police coming out of the building in front of them. Then they discovered Finch had disappeared.

tennisgurl

tennisgurl

Video Archivist

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 AM

I can accept pretty much any fanwank to get a view of some Hieronymus Bosch on my TV. That was such a great choice. That painting has so much great symbolism, with the heaven/hell allegories, and the Garden of Eden, its a really interesting mood setter. Especially with all the ethical debates about security and murder and right and wrong. Maybe even the Garden as symbol for the start of life, like with the Machine?

Lots to chew on

Trey

Trey

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

I think Shaw & Reese turned around because they saw police coming out of the building in front of them. Then they discovered Finch had disappeared.

I thought Finch figured he would be the main target of Decima so separated from Reese and Shaw to protect them, give them time to hide.

They just looked so sad and lost.