Things I Am No Longer Allowed to Do on the Wall
Posted Jan 24, 2013 @ 7:18 PM
want to spend the rest of my life repairing the Wall.
Though, to be fair, how was I to know a certain recruit would stick THAT appendage into the hole.AND he would
pee into the hole. OR that it would freeze. While he was still, um, in the hole in the Wall.
Posted Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
253b. Or the barracks.
253c. Not even if I order enough for everyone.
253d. Not even if I offer to ride to Dorne to pick it up myself.
Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 3:10 PM
* And I am to apologize to anyone who ate that "pepperoni" pizza I made.
255. The nearest town is Winterfell, not Woodbury... we live in a castle, not a prison... and the fact that we're about to be attacked by the Walking Dead is not an excuse to threaten "to go all Governor on everyone."
Posted Apr 4, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
Posted Apr 5, 2013 @ 1:22 PM
Posted Apr 5, 2013 @ 4:18 PM
Edited by Vanilla Siren, Apr 5, 2013 @ 4:20 PM.
Posted Apr 19, 2013 @ 1:23 PM
260. Craster's monologue about eating Sam was cruel ridicule, not a serious suggestion worth considering.
261. I am to stop referring to our long march back to the Wall as the Walk of Punishment.
Posted Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
Edited by wildling, Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:44 AM.
Posted Jun 5, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
263. I should just accept that the gifts I sent to the Tully/Frey wedding won't be returned and are nonrefundable... and there probably won't be a thank-you raven coming my way.
264. I also shouldn't expect that horse I ordered from the Night Watch breeder anytime soon.
265. I am to stop sucker punching my Brothers and claiming a warg possessed me to do it.
Posted Jun 10, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
266: I am no longer allowed to send Ramsay Snow links to SNL videos. One of the videos gave him a really bad idea when sending a message to the Greyjoys...
Edited by IzzyBoy, Jun 10, 2013 @ 12:48 PM.
Posted Sep 12, 2013 @ 4:58 PM
By the old gods and the new- I have missed reading this thread...
267. "To Serve Man" is not the official cookbook of the Night Fort.
268. I am no longer allowed to give orders in High Valyrian, or any other languages I don't actually speak.
269. I am no longer allowed to celebrate "Talk like an Ironborn Day."
270. No one wants to hear the version of "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" that I wrote about Commander Mormont and Jon Snow.
Posted Feb 19, 2014 @ 5:54 AM
271. When pork sausage is being served I am no longer allowed to sing My sausage has a first name, it's T-H-E-O-N
Edited by MrBinet, Feb 19, 2014 @ 5:56 AM.
Posted Mar 23, 2014 @ 5:28 PM
272. I will not throw Ghost's frisbee near Maester Aemon.
273. I will not trick new recruits into paying me money to let them paint the wall.
274. Having a dire wolf does not mean everyone has to bow down and call me "Father of Puppies."
275. I will not trade my sword for 500 throwing spears, even though they would be a lot more useful for guarding a 700 foot high barrier than one sword is.
276. Claiming to be a Cleveland Browns fan does not excuse me from tending ravens.
277. I will not send out ravens with Season 4 spoilers.
Edited by CletusMusashi, Mar 31, 2014 @ 3:31 AM.
Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:51 AM
279. I'm not allowed to ask that the presents I sent to King Joffery's wedding be returned to me.
280. I shall not employ a troupe of midgets to impersonate my Brothers (we all know I'd have Jon riding a caricature of Sam)
281. I'm not allowed to resign from the Watch just because "I hear there's a vacancy in King's Landing."
Fellow Brothers (and Sisters), would you like to help find a new home for this list, or should it live and die at its post?
Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 3:31 PM
I think it would fit in pretty well at Previously.TV but I'm not sure if it could be imported as a whole. Might have to just start over. But the mods there do seem to be pretty TWOP-friendly. You could certainly ask.
282. I will no longer glue fake eyes onto regular birds in order to screw with Bran.