Completely Unspoiled Speculation

• Please log in to reply

6699 replies to this topic

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 1, 2012 @ 6:59 PM

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread is only for people who have not read the books. If you have read the books, do not post in this thread for any reason. If you do, you will be banned.

Do not congratulate people on their theories, correct them on details, or provide backstory. If you have read the books and post in this thread, you will be banned.

The people in here DO NOT WANT ANSWERS from book readers. So, in addition to not posting in this thread do not PM participants of this thread with answers, congratulations, corrections or any book knowledge. Questions posed in this thread are meant for participants of this thread, NOT for book readers.

In addition, please remember that the only appropriate information that can be shared on this thread is information that's been on the show itself. Wikis about the show frequently supplement with information from the books.

There's a Spoiler Free Character Reference, and it's been relocated to a new thread, due to the no doubt huge impending influx of new characters as season 2 begins.

DirewolfPup

DirewolfPup

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 28, 2014 @ 9:55 AM

I had no idea the site was shutting down!  I, too, would find it hard to remain unsullied without you guys.  Here's hoping we can find another site willing to put in the time/effort/moderation to keep the forum completely unspoiled.

We will need to move our unspoiled character list, too.

ThatPoshGirl

ThatPoshGirl

Stalker

Posted Mar 28, 2014 @ 11:54 AM

Here is an awesome tweet from George Takei that I think we can all appreciate: https://twitter.com/...589394643890177

RadiantAerynSun

RadiantAerynSun

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 28, 2014 @ 12:20 PM

WHAT? OMG NO!!!!!!!!

DetectiveCohle

DetectiveCohle

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 29, 2014 @ 8:52 AM

New home for you guys:

http://forums.previo...g-forum-reader/

stillshimpy

stillshimpy

Stalker

Posted Mar 30, 2014 @ 3:41 PM

Thank you, DetectiveCohle, to my fellow Crowes of the Spitball Wall, that is where we have landed. 

GoogleMe

GoogleMe

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 6:08 PM

I don't trust my GoT innocence anywhere else. I'll go offline when TWop does. :(

stillshimpy

stillshimpy

Stalker

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 6:58 PM

Well, you'd be missed, so I hope you change your mind and head over. I don't think there is anyone more paranoid about spoilers than I am. I don't even watch the promos and I think Previously.TV can be trusted to keep the Bookwalkers from the door.

Edited by stillshimpy, Apr 3, 2014 @ 6:58 PM.

LevitateMe

LevitateMe

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2014 @ 9:44 PM

I don't understand- is TWoP offline? It doesn't seem that way?

Loved this ep of course.  Loved the Jaime/Twyin and Jaime/Cersei interactions.  Loved Tyrion, whether he was dealing with the Dornish guy or Sansa or Shae or Bronn.  Loved Jaime and Brienne! But most of all am so totally enjoying Arya and the Hound.

Welcome back GoT!

Edited by LevitateMe, Apr 6, 2014 @ 9:45 PM.

bluvelvet

bluvelvet

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2014 @ 10:02 PM

LevitateMe, most of the posters in this thread has moved to previouslytv.com (link above)  since TwoP is closing down in a few weeks.

Edited by bluvelvet, Apr 6, 2014 @ 10:03 PM.

stillshimpy

stillshimpy

Stalker

Posted Apr 7, 2014 @ 12:26 PM

LevitateMe, I've been trying to PM you, but your PM box is full.  

We're all over at Previously.TV , please come and join us!