Khloe & Lamar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

451 replies to this topic

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 1:35 PM

May 13th.

KUWTK starts their new season the following week.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 9:56 AM

This whole family needs to be studied.

I would have actually sympathized with Malika if she hadn't gone about making her point in such a passive aggressive way.

Can't believe this was supposed to be part 1 of the finale.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 10:05 AM

Khloe made a big deal about Jamie NOT coming to live with them and Rob and Malika only coming for short visits. Suddenly Rob is moving in? That was a 180.

There is no way Rob has OCD. That whole I think I ran something over thing was on one of those specials about OCD. He was a neat freak when he had that girl move in with him, but I think that was all part of the story line. Unless there's some new drug for OCD that mama Kris will have him endorse and get her 10% from, she won't even bother taking him to see a doctor.

Besides he's too much of a slob about his appearance to be OCD. And damn, he is getting the Kardashian ASS, it's huge.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 11:26 AM

Khloe made a big deal about Jamie NOT coming to live with them and Rob and Malika only coming for short visits. Suddenly Rob is moving in? That was a 180.

Khloe actually seemed to put the least amount of pressure on Rob to move to Dallas (from what we saw). She asked him and talked up how great it would be, but it was really her mom/sisters that were pressuring him. Even Lamar couldn't understand why Rob wouldn't move down there with him.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

but it was really her mom/sisters that were pressuring him.

But they turned up the screws after Khloe told them that she asked and he refused. How long were they actually in Dallas anyway?
I don't know why she needed anyone other than Lamar and occasional visit from family or Malika. She was getting buddy/buddy with Porshla., who I' m sure would have helped break the ice with the other wives.

rlb8031

rlb8031

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 1:50 PM

Its all about spreading the costs around. One fewer regular on the KUWTK payroll and one more "series regular" on the K&L payroll allows them to keep production costs reasonable and keeps the beancounters from saying the show is too expensive to produce.

This has Kris/Ryan's fingerprints all over it.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 2:37 PM

Apart from Kendall and Kylie, I wonder why none of Bruce's other bio kids have gotten involved with these shows other than a brief appearance. Or is it all Kardashian only. The sons he had with Lynda Thompsen had their own reality show for a bit so they have the famewhore gene. He doesn't seem to be very close with any of the bio kids except the 2 younger girls, yet I've heard the girls talk about how great everyone got along in the beginning. I wonder what went wrong.

fostersmom

fostersmom

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 4:09 PM

Basically Bruce forgot he had those kids. He was a horrible father to them, by his own admission. Sure little kids will get along, but as kids grow up and see what's going on and Bruce makes no effort (and I'm guessing Kris's hand was all over his lack of parenting too), kids refuse to come around. From Wiki....

Jenner has a younger sister named Lisa. His younger brother, Burt was killed in an auto accident in Canton, Connecticut shortly after Jenner's success in the Olympics,[18] so Jenner named his first son after his deceased brother. In his first marriage to Chrystie Crownover (December 15, 1972 January 2, 1980) he had two children, first son Burton William "Burt" Jenner (b. September 6, 1978) and daughter Cassandra Lynn "Casey" Jenner (b. June 10, 1980).[19][20] His second marriage was from 19811985 to Linda Thompson. Their two sons together Brandon Thompson (b. June 4, 1981) and Brody (born August 21, 1983) appeared in their own reality show The Princes of Malibu; which also featured them living with their stepfather David Foster. Brody was also on the reality show The Hills.

If these dates are right, he and his first wife divorced before their daughter was even born and he moved onto the second quickly. It's doubtful any of his bio kids, other than Kylie or Kendal, even remember living with him and it's looking like at least one probably never did. Brody had some stupid reality show on MTV a few years ago, something about being his "bro". I saw a few minutes of one episode, but damn if I didn't feel bad for him. He was talking about what a shitty father Bruce was and how it has effected him. The kid grew up to be a spoiled tool, but he deserved a better father than he got in Bruce.

Plus, I'd like to believe at least some of those kids aren't total famewhores or are smart enough not to let Kris be their pimp manager.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 5:36 PM

I noticed since the fallout over the 72 day marriage Bruce has pretty much kept his mouth shut and played dumb over the K family shenanigans. Lots of no comment, i don't know, Kimmy is a great girl,I just want her to be happy, no one tells me anything.I never met Kanye West. etc. Looks like he's checked out, but he'll accept the check.

From the previews it looks like Kourtney gets pissed off (again) at mama Kris for her tell all and Khloe wants another DNA test. I hope all the great sex KrisK had with her lover, behind Bob K's back was worth the embarassment she caused her kids. What was the purpose of revealing that bit of dirt? To show how cool she was? how hot and sexy? that Kim's not the only sex pot in the family?

Riley Grey

Riley Grey

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Star Trek, Doctor Who, BSG, Survivor, Top Chef, The Real Housewives..., various other reality TV/Competition shows, WH13, Eureka, TBBT, True Blood ... the list could go on for days. :D

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 8:22 PM

This season has been all kinds of boring (the second half at least). I am however rooting for Khloe & Lamar's marriage, as they seem to be the only legit and happy couple in the whole Kardashian bunch.

Edited by Riley Grey, May 7, 2012 @ 8:22 PM.

vinyl

vinyl

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2012 @ 5:51 PM

All the Kartrashian kids - Kim, Kourtney, Khloe AND Rob - all seem to have very OCD traits. Especially Kim. She must be so hard to deal with, and almost impossible to live with. They all need to relax a bit instead of trying to control everything. I don't find it hard to believe Rob is OCD.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 8:37 PM

I love how the Kardashains have these "conditions" (Kris' bladder problems, Kim's psoriasis, Rob's OCD) that are featured on one episode and never talked about again.

I had to count how many times each person said the word "literally': Khloe-2x, Rob-2x, and Malika-1x.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 12:51 AM

MrsEVH
I love how the Kardashains have these "conditions" (Kris' bladder problems, Kim's psoriasis, Rob's OCD) that are featured on one episode and never talked about again.

Tell me about it. Remember an episode a couple of years ago on KUWTK when Kris J supposedly had a smoking habit and use to sneak in the garage to take a smoke behind her family's back and they found out. After that episode was over we never heard about it again, so I'm assuming she was "cured" in that one episode.

How about bringing a homeless man home for some reason. I can't remember why they did this but but we never saw them bring another homeless person on the show again...found out later he was a paid actor.

Dash was robbed(by an actor I'm sure)and the sisters decided to take self-defense classes for a hot second until Bruce showed them how easily he could overcome them but you never heard anymore about them taking further lessons on future episodes. These episodes were back in 2007-2009. I stopped watching them soon after.

Dreamz

Dreamz

Video Archivist

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 1:51 AM

Well of course, the Kardashians is a scripted show. They borrow their story-lines from 70's and 80's sitcoms. I can never forget the homeless man and the other one that Kylie (is she the youngest?) found "randomly" on the street to do all her chores for her. She smuggled him into the house and paid him from her allowance. That was hilarious, almost reminiscent of the wonderful "Full House" (barf). All their plots tie up within the 20 minutes for the week, Kourtney's post-partum depression, Kris' smoking, Khloe's infertility issues. I am almost certain that Ryan Seacrest and Pimpmama Kris sit in a home-theatre and watch DVDs of sitcoms of yore and pick and choose their story-lines and script them accordingly. When Kylie and Kendall were younger and more camera-conscious they always smiled or cracked up when delivering their lines, it was a hoot.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 10:41 AM

I think the scene with Kris pressuring Khloe to get the test was very telling. She spoke a lot about answering the question once and for all to gain some resolution and it was very obvious that she was projecting her own doubts onto Khloe. Kris really doesn't know if Khloe is Robert's daughter, biologically.

While I don't frequently feel bad for these people, it does seem ridiculous for people to never end the "is she or isn't she" speculation. Robert raised her. He was her father. End of discussion.

Missy Vixen

Missy Vixen

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:05 AM

I feel sorry for Khloe. I can't imagine dealing with someone like her mother day in and day out. Kris has made it clear that it doesn't matter how painful and crushing it might be to her adult daughter to learn she could be the product of an extramarital affair. It's all about Kris. As always.

I wish I had words vile enough to express my disgust with a woman who puts her narcissism ahead of her own children's happiness and security. Publicly announcing this information is humiliating to her daughter as well. Then again, one has to wonder what it will take for Khloe to finally cut her mother out of her life. If she was ever going to do so, she was handed a golden opportunity.

scarlett45

scarlett45

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:14 AM

I feel sorry for Khloe. I can't imagine dealing with someone like her mother day in and day out. Kris has made it clear that it doesn't matter how painful and crushing it might be to her adult daughter to learn she could be the product of an extramarital affair. It's all about Kris. As always.

I wish I had words vile enough to express my disgust with a woman who puts her narcissism ahead of her own children's happiness and security. Publicly announcing this information is humiliating to her daughter as well. Then again, one has to wonder what it will take for Khloe to finally cut her mother out of her life. If she was ever going to do so, she was handed a golden opportunity.

I agree with you. But for Kris J nothing is sacred, anything can be used to make money. Kris also knows that people have been saying these things about Khole for years (never mind she looks just like Rob) so now it's time to milk it. At a point though Khole chooses to participate for the money. She's an adult now and that's her choice but every choice has consequences.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:47 AM

How nice of Kim to call Khloe and tell her all the terrible things that are being written.. doesn't she already know Khloe is feelng pressured to get knocked up and dealing with the move to Dallas and Lamar's depression. You could just hear it in her voice how much she was enjoying sharing the good news.. Way to go caring big sister!! What a cunt. Kourtney thinks she should take a test? How about if Scott asks her to take one to prove he's the new baby's father? After all, he was complaining to anyone who would listen that she wouldn't give him any sex. Let's see her reaction then.

And Kris! She doesn't want the test to put Khloe's mind at ease, she wants it done to absolve HER of any suspicion that she passed off another man's child on her husband. Remember her outrage when Khloe dared to question if Kris were her REAL mother and wanted a DNA test? Kris should have kept her tawdry tale of infidelity to herself, instead of putting it in her book and making buck off it!!!! The reason rumors have abounded is because Kris was a cheater, plain and simple. I hope Khloe doesn't take the test and lets her mother hang in the wind. The whole fucking family has a DNA party to pressure Khloe into conforming? Lamar ought to knock Mama Kris on her ass and drag Khloe as far from her as he can. What a toxic bitch! And Kim's as vicious and nasty underneath as Kris. She is loving it that the shit is on Khloe's head now instead of on her and her fraudulent marriage.

ScrubMonkey

ScrubMonkey

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 4:02 PM

If I were Khloe I would not trust anything involving Kris or Kim. I would try to find a nicer full sibling (if there is a nice one - not sure about Kourtney) and do a siblingship DNA test.

Kim being the most like Kris doesn't surprise me. Kris has bragged that she thinks she and Kim are most alike of all her daughters. And what a good friend to Nicole Brown Simpson Kris turned out to be, eh?

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 7:31 PM

scarlett45
But for Kris J nothing is sacred, anything can be used to make money. Kris also knows that people have been saying these things about Khole for years (never mind she looks just like Rob) so now it's time to milk it. At a point though Khole chooses to participate for the money. She's an adult now and that's her choice but every choice has consequences.

This is why I don't feel sorry of none of them or their bitch mates. I agree with you 100% scarlett45 about Khloe choosing to participate for the money. She loves her lifestyle and IMO may not care if Robert Sr was her real father or not. Kris J being her real mother might be enough for her.

I bet when Lamar was traded to the Mavs Khloe was one wreck. I could hear Kris now...."you better act like you're happy as hell to follow Lamar anywhere and put up a brave front until I figure something out and get you back to LA. We can't afford to have another fiasco like the one your idiot sister pulled with that moron". When he was let go Khloe had her bags packed that day, never looked back, and was on the next thing smoking to get back to LA. I know she had the Ellen show to do in LA the next day but I bet she had no intentions on going back to Dallas for anything?

Did she ever give notice to her radio show or did she just abandon it? Did she ever return to pack up the rest of their belongings from the condo? LOL at this fuckery. Bunch of fake freaks.

Edited by prosperity2day, May 14, 2012 @ 7:42 PM.

bagatelle1

bagatelle1

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 11:39 PM

When he was let go Khloe had her bags packed that day, never looked back, and was on the next thing smoking to get back to LA. I know she had the Ellen show to do in LA the next day but I bet she had no intentions on going back to Dallas for anything?

Did she ever give notice to her radio show or did she just abandon it? Did she ever return to pack up the rest of their belongings from the condo? LOL at this fuckery. Bunch of fake freaks.

I noticed that. But they rented a furnished condo in Dallas and ordered in meals and flew home to LA on a regular basis, so I assume all her stuff was still in CA. She only had to pack her weaves and makeup and back home she went.

I doubt Khloe really wants to know if she is not a full fledged sister. I can't see her going ahead with a DNA test because it could ruin her brand. Not being a real Kardashian and all.

Quiddler

Quiddler

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:35 AM

Here's my theory: Khloe already knows she isn't a Khardashian. That's why Kris was so unhappy when Khloe wanted to get the DNA test to "prove" she was Kris's daughter: Kris was afraid her dirty little secret would somehow come out then, in a way which wasn't under her control. But because Khloe's DNA was being compared with Kris's, and not Kim's or Kourtney's, the "Family Secret" remained a secret. Until now. After a suitable amount of time to allow Kris to write a book and Secrest's writers to craft a storyline which will allow everyone to maximize their profits from this "scandal".

Speculating further...I wonder if she and Robert got into a big fight about something and, in the head of the moment, Kris blurts out "Khloe isn't even your daughter! She's John Smith's daughter!" A few months later Robert gets cancer and (eventually) dies, which is why Kris is seemingly so guilt-ridden over Robert's death to this day: because she regrets not allowing him to go to his grave believing the lie.

Conspiracy theories: just because everyone's out to get me doesn't mean I'm paranoid.

Edited by Quiddler, May 17, 2012 @ 6:40 AM.

scarlett45

scarlett45

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:33 AM

Khole's whole life she has been compared negatively to her sisters. She's not as thin or a beautiful (although in my opinion she is a cute woman), and she is much taller and paler to the rest of them. I've never thought Khole wasnt a Kardashian (she looks just like Rob to me), but if she is the product of Kris's affair that is no ones fault but Kris, and I think unfairly some people would blame Khole for her conception. Whatever I think or don't think about Khole I believe she loved Robert Kardashian as her father and now he's gone- whatever her mother did or did not do doesn't change that.

escapingreality

escapingreality

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 10:30 AM

The whole "Is Khloe a Kardashian?" storyline is so dumb, because no matter where they take the story (and I'm sure it will be dragged out a few more episodes), people are going to still believe what they believe. If she takes the test and they announce the test proved she was a Kardashian, Khloe's haters are still going to say "Yeah right, of course they're going to say that's how the test turned out, I don't believe it." It's like there's no way for them to prove the test results on THEIR show that THEY are in charge of. They'd have to go on some news show or Dr. Phil or something for people to believe the results. And even then, some people would accuse them of paying off that host to give different results.

Personally I think Khloe is a Kardashian because she looks just like Rob and if there was a chance she wasn't a Kardashian, her mother probably would've addressed this with her in private as they started to get more and more famous and knew what people were saying. Also, I have 3 kids and 2 of them look absolutely nothing like me (and I'm the mom, so I know they're mine obvs). If I hadn't pushed them out of my body I wouldn't believe they were mine. So it's no big drama to me that Khloe doesn't look like Kim and Kourtney.

But, whatever. I guess this is a more interesting storyline to watch than some stupid scripted made-up thing like when Bruce and Khloe took Kris' dress or bag or whatever hostage.

bagatelle1

bagatelle1

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 11:16 AM

I wonder if she and Robert got into a big fight about something and, in the head of the moment, Kris blurts out "Khloe isn't even your daughter! She's John Smith's daughter!" A few months later Robert gets cancer and (eventually) dies, which is why Kris is seemingly so guilt-ridden over Robert's death to this day: because she regrets not allowing him to go to his grave believing the lie.

Rob Sr did Kris the biggest favour by dying. Now Kris can spin the Kardashian history any way she wants.

Remember when they brought in John Edwards to speak to Rob Sr from beyond the grave and he told the girls that the marriage breaking down and Kris having an affair was his fault and he takes all the blame? See, that's Kris Jenner scripting history to suit her.

Kris Jenner has Rob Sr right where she wants him.

As for Khloe. She looks so much like Kris Jenner's hairdresser... from his eyes, fair colouring, big head and nose (before she slimmed hers) that it's quite obvious who her father is.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 12:49 PM

i love how Kris, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe always have some nasty word about Sr Kardashian's exes/widow beeped out when they speak about them. I bet those two have plenty to say about Kris and Co.

I recall Kim blathering on about how her dad didn't believe in divorce... blah, blah blah , when speaking with John Edward, and how disappointed he would be about her divorce. REALLY, KIM? Daddy helped you get rid of your first hubby and apparently Daddy also had at least two divorces himself.. mama Kris and one other wife, I think he was married at the time of his death. Please try not to rewrite history and make him some saint. He reactivated his law license so he couldn't testify against OJ, and I doubt he gave a crap about the Armenian Genocide any more than his kids do..

LaffyTaffy

LaffyTaffy

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 1:01 PM

I think Kim is just as much an evil, narcissistic person as her mother.

Regarding Rob Sr., I don't get the whole melodrama. Yes, it's expected to be sad when the father of your children passes, but by the time that happened both him and Kris were way beyond their divorce. She was remarried with two additional kids and he had remarried a couple time as well. So why is Kris pining away like a sixteen year old who's just been dumped by her first boyfriend? It's so stupid.

sunrisepink

sunrisepink

Couch Potato

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 7:39 PM

The whole "Is Khloe a Kardashian?" storyline is so dumb, because no matter where they take the story (and I'm sure it will be dragged out a few more episodes), people are going to still believe what they believe.

This is exactly what happened with the butt implants rumors with Kim. On one episode of KUWTK she went to the doctor to get an x-ray to prove she didn't have them, but I still read people on the boards all the time saying they don't believe it. It kind of weirds me out when certain celebrities are SO obsessed with clearing up every. single. rumor about themselves. It's kind of pointless, you know?

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

bagatelle1
Remember when they brought in John Edwards to speak to Rob Sr from beyond the grave and he told the girls that the marriage breaking down and Kris having an affair was his fault and he takes all the blame? See, that's Kris Jenner scripting history to suit her.

OMG....no she didn't!!!! I stopped watching any of their shows.....can't sit through anymore of their fakery and robot talking, mindless conversations with each other so I never saw that episode. I can't help but laugh and SMH over this. Pimp mama is using a dead man, the father of some of her children, to make her look innocent when she was the one who cheated and no one can prove she's lying since Robert Sr is dead. WOW...just WOW.

As for Khloe. She looks so much like Kris Jenner's hairdresser... from his eyes, fair colouring, big head and nose (before she slimmed hers) that it's quite obvious who her father is.

ITA. Khloe favors that man so much it's uncanny.

LaffyTaffy
I think Kim is just as much an evil, narcissistic person as her mother.

I definitely agree with you on that and I also think Kim has some sort of serious sex problem. I will never believe Kim and Kanye are a real couple but even if they were why would a woman who wants people to believe she is so classy and perfect let a TV host grope her butt, on TV, to see if it's real? WTH. That is freaking disrespectful, not only to her, but to her "supposedly" boyfriend. SMH.

Keep up the good work guys I love to read the comments. They are hilarious. Good to know everyone is not taken in by these morons.

Edited by prosperity2day, May 19, 2012 @ 10:46 PM.

Rosabella

Rosabella

Just Tuned In

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 10:27 PM

I don't buy for a second Khloe's nagging about her mom, it just makes good tv and increases ratings. I can imagine Kris hearing chaching whenever there is a new scandal, just imagine headlines and sales. They all fabricate the stories. If she did not agree with Kris, she wouldn't be making any money. IMO she would freak out if she wasn't a Kardashian.