Khloe & Lamar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

451 replies to this topic

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 2:10 AM

I didn't believe all the hype with Kim and Kanye dating crap. But after watching Khloe on Ellen today, I'm a believer. She even gave them a name. What was it? Anyone? Was it Kimye?

I feel bad for Khloe. No one in her family (or let's say anyone, because I have read Kris J's book and there is no mention of any of that) knew she was bullied. Until she hooked up with Sears. Someone please prove me wrong and post something that she mentioned she had been bullied prior to Ellen show. Because I hope she wouldn't say she was bullied just for this Sears thing...... Thanks guys.

When will we see Khloe's Klush Line (note to pimpmonkeymom..tm Lablover27) line come out. Because she doesn't like the word "plus" size. I thought she looked great and was noticed she does what we all do. Try to cover up our tummys! :)

Hoping the next news for them is good...a baby :) And a "Lammy" baby line to follow.

Edited by LabLover27, Apr 12, 2012 @ 2:23 AM.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 7:15 PM

No I'm sure Khloe would never say anything JUST for the benefit of the brand.. No not ever. Like the Armenian genocide, bullying is very important to all Kardashians. On the other hand who would bully Khloe? She'd kick ass.

Edited by ish, Apr 12, 2012 @ 7:15 PM.

bagatelle1

bagatelle1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 7:37 PM

How could anyone bully Khloe, if she was home schooled? Although she's probably talking about her mean sisters...

It's kind of funny to see the E! promos for this week's show, which features the excitement of moving to TX. Considering they are already out of there.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 8:31 PM

Khloe is the one who likes to bully.

I think she married Lamar because he probably was the first person, besides her dad, that actually showed some feelings for her.

I also wondered if Lamar finally saw the writing on the wall after the way Kris H. was treated because he refused to toe the line.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 8:41 PM

It's kind of funny to see the E! promos for this week's show, which features the excitement of moving to TX. Considering they are already out of there.

Well, we watched an entire season of KKTNY with Kris/Kim being newlyweds. Lamar was in Dallas longer than they were married.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 9:28 PM

I don't watch this show but I wonder if they filmed Lamar getting dumped from the Mavs, you know since they're so real and out in the open about everything or did they just stop filming before their show ended for the season? Khloe's been running off at the mouth but not one peep out of Lamar. I wonder where did he go?

scarlet revised

scarlet revised

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Well, he didn't appear to accompany Khloe to that house dinner that Kris J just tweeted about. Strange how Khloe has been alone a lot recently. You'd think they'd rush to each other's side at this difficult time so Stepford Khloe can do what she does best: be suppoooortive

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:27 AM

scarlet revised
Strange how Khloe has been alone a lot recently. You'd think they'd rush to each other's side at this difficult time so Stepford Khloe can do what she does best: be suppoooortive

This is exactly what I was talking about. How can Khloe be glued at the hip with Lamar when he was with the Mavs and going through his "depression" but when he really hits rock bottom she's still going strong and he's nowhere in sight. Separated? Under a doctor's care in the hospital for depression? Time will tell.

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:32 AM

Mr. Lablover27 hates anything reality like I hate baseball and basketball. He listens to sport talk radio only, here in LA. He was actually annoyed at all the Lamar/reality/Khloe drama spilling over today on sports radio. I just told him, now you know how the Mav's head coach feels like.

And where is Lammy is a very interesting question. Hope he's with Jamie. lol

kemon

kemon

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:33 AM

Khloe is definitely no bully, especially if a camera is around. Check out this video of Khloe trying to open the door of someone's car on an L.A. street:
http://www.x17online...rari_041212.php

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 10:15 AM

No excuse for reckless driving... but I doubt the woman intentionally tried to hit and run them. The two of them blocking her car caused more of a danger. What do they expect anyway, they have camera people all over the street filming them, of course people who just happen upon the scene are going to take a look and try to grab a picture. If they just drove by with out a second glance Mama K would be upset that the brand was losing steam.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:04 PM

Maybe I missed something. I didn't see this driver supposedly cut them off or whatever she did. The video was too short.

nique

nique

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:38 PM

I don't believe that for a second. That is probably staged for their show.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 1:52 PM

Maybe I missed something. I didn't see this driver supposedly cut them off or whatever she did. The video was too short.

The good stuff will only be seen on the show.... they're leaking tidbits to pique interest in the season primiere What Kim and Khloe did, blocking the womans car, was much more dangerous. If he had been a kook, she could have knocked them both over with her vehicle to escape. Kim twitted the license plate, maybe someone will track her down and bet the other side of the story.

chainey

chainey

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 1:54 PM

TMZ says that there were no reality show cameras there. Unless of course using someone's video phone footage for the show was their big plan.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 2:03 PM

nique

I think it is too. Why didn't they call the police? Don't they have bodyguards when they go out and about? In REAL life Khloe would be out of her mind to cut someone off and "bum rush" their car door. She would put herself in a position to have serious damage done to her face and body. Kim would be too scared to do anything but look. She's not about jumping out a car and taking pictures of someone's license plates. LMAO.

Edited by prosperity2day, Apr 13, 2012 @ 2:12 PM.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 2:26 PM

All the articles I've read on this incident say the girls were filming their reality show. Kim's tweet makes no sense . Why would the girls in the car deliberately try to hit and run the KK girls WHILE videotaping themselves doing so ?

I smell a setup. The stink of Mama Kris is all over this one.

Kim would be too scared to do anything but look. She's not about jumping out a car and taking pictures of someone's license plates. LMAO.

She might break a nail or ruin her pedicure!!. Notice both Ks are wearing the same shoes... ugly ones at that.

Edited by ish, Apr 13, 2012 @ 2:29 PM.

MrsEVH

MrsEVH

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 2:33 PM

That white car is butt ugly.

bagatelle1

bagatelle1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 8:59 PM

Kim would be too scared to do anything but look. She's not about jumping out a car and taking pictures of someone's license plates. LMAO.

Especially since they have so much trouble (understandably) walking in those monstrous heels. They must feel very vulnerable in those things, unless they have big strong camera people around to protect them.

Even though Khloe made it seem as if she moved everything form LA, I can't help thinking they always knew the stay was temporary and the rented apartment had everything they needed. Except a 7 foot mattress.

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:30 PM

That white car is butt ugly.

Is it that Mercedes SUV that looks like a mini-hummer? I hate those.

When is KUWTK supposed to return? Khloe and Lamar are boring. The show is best with the whole family.

Edited by tvallthetime, Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:31 PM.

Nioclas

Nioclas

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 8:37 AM

When is KUWTK supposed to return?

The 7th season of KUWTK premieres May 20

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:42 PM

So this episode was all about spinning Lamar's lousy playing. Has there been any mention before about Lamar's depression over his dead cousin? No, never even a reference to it. But now suddenly he has this hanging over his head and can't perform. Why does Khloe keep bringing up pregnancy and then complaining that she is getting pressured?Just open your fat mouth and tell the rest of your family that you'll let them know when and IF you get pregnant, otherwise shut up about it. Maybe I'm strange but I would never ask my brother or sister why they haven't reproduced. I figure if it were any of my business they 'd bring up the subject. Could the call from Granny Odom have been any more of a set up ?

scarlet revised

scarlet revised

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:44 PM

I knew when I saw the previews that Khloe would find a way to make Kim into the villain again. And there she was, on the phone to Kourtney, trying to start a bitchfest against Kim. And there she was in the restaurant telling Lamar the unbelievable thing that Kim asked her. Then she gets upset at the response! And there she was telling Kim that she and Kourtney were never as affectionate as Kourtney and Khloe. She hated the fact that neither Lamar nor Kourtney were disapproving of Kim. You could tell from her reactions.

Why does Khloe keep bringing up pregnancy and then complaining that she is getting pressured?

I know Ish! And I hope Khloe realises that it's the overexposure that's caused all this interest in her uterus. No one would care whether she's pregnant yet, if she were not giving a blow by blow of her sex life and making a case of getting pregnant when they just got married. But I'll let her off the hook because most young women assume pregnancy is easy, because we have been trained to avoid it so much. No one tells you that it's not so easy.

Same with Kim. No one would have cared about that stupid marriage if she didn't have a Brothers Grimm fairy tale drama on TV.

I'm sure their pain is real, but it's the side effect of their crazy decision to live so publicly. I almost feel sorry for them. Fame is a double edged sword girls!

Edited by scarlet revised, Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:49 PM.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 11:09 PM

ish
So this episode was all about spinning Lamar's lousy playing. Has there been any mention before about Lamar's depression over his dead cousin? No, never even a reference to it.

See ish, that's the same thing I'm thinking. What has his dead cousin got to do with him being so depressed to the point that he can't play especially since this cousin has never been mentioned before either on the show or off the show. I can understand him being sad about his cousin but not to this degree. He was also suppose to be depressed about being traded, his dad and the young man who was killed by his driver which is why Mark was giving him so many chances to get his act together.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 7:37 AM

The whole theme of the season was Lamar is out of sorts because he can't play because of the lockout, not depressed, just off his routine. Had he remained with the Lakers and played well.. I'm sure we'd never have heard of his dead cousin.

Khloe was watching his wine consumption carefully at dinner, I wonder if he gets drunk when things don't go his way. I think she is seeing a whole new side to Lamar, one that she may not like that much.

I can't believe after giving Lamar a rash of shit over Jamie visiting him, that she has Kim come stay with her "for support". Isn't that the reason Lamar wanted Jamie with him?

And Kim!! Way to act like she has ever had a successful relationship!! Hell, she was married 72 days, why didn't she get pregnant Maybe Khloe should think twice about trying to have a child at this point in time. If Lamar is truly that stressed and if the future of his career is that uncertain, the timing is probably not right.

scarlet revised

scarlet revised

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:03 AM

And am I the only one who found his response to the grandmother's call weird? These two have never had a natural conversation flow on camera. There is no evidence of friendship. No evidence they are partners in crime, which is how I think of good couples. (see fistbump: Barack and Michelle, for instance) Khloe always seems to be managing their exchanges. How can these two possibly have a good relationship? I just don't buy it.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:19 AM

And am I the only one who found his response to the grandmother's call weird?

Not at all.. I wonder if Khloe has even met the woman and wouldn't their child be the old lady's great grandchild? Lamar seemed put out over the diabetes remark. Khloe is commenting on getting pregnant/being pregnant way too much! She should realize Lamar has had 3 children already. It's nothing new to him. With all the other crap going on in his career, knocking up Khloe doesn't seem like a priority. She constantly sets up these romantic opportunities and he seems so uninterested. I know Khloe went to her gyno last season, but has Lamar ever been tested? I wonder if he had himself snipped and didn't bother telling Khloe. I mean he had 3 kids by the time he was early thirties if not younger.

Kim's remark about Khloe and Lamar kids being "black and white" was kind of weird. I thought for a second KIm thought they would actually be half black and half white, then thought she can't be that dumb, but maybe she is.

PharmGal10

PharmGal10

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:31 AM

I think she is seeing a whole new side to Lamar, one that she may not like that much.

I would feel somewhat bad for her if she hadn't spent the last two years gloating about being married, being someone's wife, being a Laker wife, having a perfect marriage, the perfect man. She barely knows Lamar and it shows. She entered a marriage hastily and it shows. Now, everyone can see the cracks in the relationship and there's confirmation that the relationship is as superficial as it gets.

I find it funny that Kourtney, who actually had no interest and still has no interest in being a wife, has a relatively stable long-term relationship with Scott. She wasn't desperate for children either, and now she's expecting her second child in 3 years. I think there's a lot to be said about just letting life come to you and not trying to constantly one-up your siblings (*cough* Kim and Khloe *cough*)

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:00 AM

Has there been any mention before about Lamar's depression over his dead cousin?

The cousin died in July.

While Khloe and Lamar were in NYC for the funeral, Lamar's car's driver hit a motorcycle that crashed into a pedestrian (pre-teen, I believe) and killed him.

I find it funny that Kourtney, who actually had no interest and still has no interest in being a wife, has a relatively stable long-term relationship with Scott. She wasn't desperate for children either, and now she's expecting her second child in 3 years. I think there's a lot to be said about just letting life come to you and not trying to constantly one-up your siblings (*cough* Kim and Khloe *cough*)

I don't think Kourtney buys into the whole "Kardashian" fame thing. At least, not as much as Kim/Khloe. Kourtney seems to see through it all. She's not drinking KrisJ's kool-aid.

Edited by ChelseaMcQ, Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:02 AM.

scarlet revised

scarlet revised

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:14 AM

Word to your entire post PharmaGal10. Kourtney is the only one who does not seem to desperately need her mother's attention. Kim can't say no to her mother and Khloe is desperate for her approval. Look at me, Mommy, I'm washing the dishes turned into Look at me mommy, I married a rich athlete.

Lamar is always talking away from the camera. Could it be any more evident he is terribly uncomfortable with the cameras?